Author Topic: “The Pizza Hut Incident of 1984”  (Read 981 times)

Offline TalonX

• Silver Member
And then, you woke up.....
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 06:08:21 PM »
:rofl

Good story, hope you get an A.

-TalonX

Forgotten, but back in the game.  :)

Offline AquaShrimp

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
“The Pizza Hut Incident of 1984”
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 06:46:49 PM »
I was one year old in 1984.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 08:37:12 PM »
Originally posted by lutrel
LOL guys, I guess none of you have ever done anything stupid while you were young.  I for one have done lots of stupid things growing up and am very lucky that I didn't get myself killed or kill somebody else in the act of being stupid.

I can't change it, it happened and I payed my due for it.  Also, the USAF did not can me for the incident; they took a gamble that I'd grow out of that kind of crap and I did.  I went on to finish a career of 24 years in the USAF; in which during those years, I mentored many young troubled recruits down the right path.

Reading your post it didnt sound like you learned anything in the incident. Even bragging about your arrest record, bragging about how you "know cops", and I would like to think the son of a copper would at least know better then to post this idiotic frat party nonsense. Frankly you sound like your still an idiot!

I lost a partner in a crash from chasing a stolen car. There aint much difference whos in the car, or for what reason, when your going 120 mph chasing the thing. Ive been in a hundred of these things and they were all terrifying. You need to grow up son. Your head is up your hind parts. Im done with this.

"""Years ago I was an aircraft mechanic, stationed at Blytheville Air Force base, in Arkansas. I was young and wild, fresh out of the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas and thought I knew it all. My younger brother Billy had come out to visit for a few days since we hadn’t seen each other in a while. We decided to call up a few of my buddies from the air base and go out to eat pizza.

It was dark when we pulled up to the Pizza Hut in my buddy’s hot rodded 1973 Trans Am. We had already had a few beers before leaving the house, so it was an easy decision to order a few pitchers of beer with our pizza; remember drinking age was 18 then, which in most places meant if ya had money and could reach the bar, you drank.

As we ate our pizza the beer started to kick in a little and before you knew it, it had gone from a pizza dinner, to some locals and their wives saying we ought not be throwing pizza into the ceiling fans. Well, where we were raised up, we fought for something to do. So it was not a big stretch for us to get into a scuffle with these fine locals.

About that time one of the Pizza Hut employees came over and said “We called the Cops”. Now this was not our first rodeo, so we knew that was our que to get moving along. I tossed a twenty at the pizza dude and grabbed two pitchers of beer on the way out. We could hear sirens coming in the distance as we all jumped into the car.

Well, you see, this is where things got a little worse. We didn’t notice the Pizza delivery dude park right behind us as we were getting in the car, and he darned sure didn’t see us out laws run out of the Pizza Hut with a pan pizza and two pitchers of beer. As I shut the passenger side door my buddy slammed it in reverse and punched it for our great get-a-way.

I wouldn’t have thought that a Pizza delivery car could be pushed sideways that far with a Trans Am; but it is possible. When my buddy realized what we had hit, he looked at me as if saying “what do we do now?” I laughed at him and said lets go! Punch it buddy! We came out of the parking lot sideways just as the police cars slid into the parking lot side ways. They were on their toes, because they were able to pick us out as we slid down the road, tires smoking, with the help of all the Pizza Hut patrons in the parking lot yelling “There they go!”

Well, that Trans Am was fast and we were able to completely run off and leave the police after a short high speed chase through town. We got on an open stretch of highway and were able to get on some old farm roads with out being seen. My poor buddy was a city boy from Illinois and new to this whole tear up the town and out run the cop’s thing, so he was wigging out about it pretty badly.

My brother and I were fine with the situation, right up until we ran out of beer. We sat there in the dark and talked my buddy into heading back into town to get some more beer. Believe me it took some to talking get him to leave that soy bean field; but a couple of times saying “Hell, they couldn’t of got a plate number on us” and “come on, don’t be a candy prettythang” got us rolling to the liquor store.

We had gone a few miles closer to town when we noticed a road block up ahead that covered four lanes. That’s when we figured we’d better turn around, but before we could three police cars come up behind us and hit their lights; we were caught. Well, I can tell ya folks, don’t get frisked by the same cops that you just out ran an hour ago……..they tend to be a little fired up still.

Now, I’m not proud of it, but I’ve been arrested in upwards to a half a dozen states and even detained in a few foreign countries for some of my escapades, but that was the only time I was picked up by the balls and body slammed by a “peace” officer. To make matters worse, they decided to do some felony arrest training on us, so we were laying in the middle of the four lane highway with about 20 spot lights on us as our wives pulled up to the scene.

As I was laying there I waved to my wife, and as the cop stepped on my hand and said don’t move again, I asked him to tell my wife I’d be a little late tonight. He said something along the lines of “F*** you S*** head”. Well, after they got tired of taking turns slamming us onto the hoods of police cars, they loaded me and my buddy into one squad car and my brother and my other buddy in another car.

As we pulled out to head into the police station, the cops started trying to get us to admit to every crime committed in the past six months. I forgot to mention my father was a police officer for 20 years, so I knew all of the routines the cops use. Then they asked us “whose dope was that we found in the car?

Well, I started laughing because, I knew the routine they were trying on us now. The officer got really mad and asked me what was so funny. I said “we’re drunks not druggies” and started laughing again. That’s when the driver slammed on the brakes and caged us pretty good; that’s also about the same time my buddy told me to shut up before they take us out and kill us.

Needless to say we spent the weekend in jail, but they got the nicest judge out of an old folks home on Monday morning, to tell us what a bunch of deviants we were then put us back in jail for a few days. By no means do I condone this type of behavior, at least not now that I’m grown and have kids of my own, who have kids. You have to remember things were a lot different then than they are now. I sometimes think cops are there to keep us in line until we are mature enough to do it on our own. I'm lucky to have lived through all my memories............"""""""'
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 08:47:08 PM »
It's not supposed to cater to or offend your sensibilities.. It's just a good story.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline M36

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 09:36:27 PM »
I just love a happy ending. Did the officers thank you for choosing their agency to satisfy all you law enforcement needs?
“Honesty is like a good horse, it’ll work anyplace you hook it”

Ben Johnson  1917-1996

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: “The Pizza Hut Incident of 1984”
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 09:40:44 PM »
snip
Well, I can tell ya folks, don’t get frisked by the same cops that you just out ran an hour ago……..they tend to be a little fired up still.

LMAO :)

This is almost the same damn story I can tell, only my TransAm was a '71, and it happened one drunken night in Austin, Texas. And, instead of beating me up, the heat took my damn car apart (they thought I was a dope smuggler since I hail from a border town). I kept telling them that lid I had in the console was the only dope in the car, but would they listen? Hell no :lol

One of 'em was a cute blonde female. I sweet-talked her for a while. They ended up letting me go, no charges filed. The bastards kept my weed, tho.
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline lutrel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 06:37:34 AM »
Originally posted by Rich46yo
Reading your post it didnt sound like you learned anything in the incident. Even bragging about your arrest record, bragging about how you "know cops", and I would like to think the son of a copper would at least know better then to post this idiotic frat party nonsense. Frankly you sound like your still an idiot!

I lost a partner in a crash from chasing a stolen car. There aint much difference whos in the car, or for what reason, when your going 120 mph chasing the thing. Ive been in a hundred of these things and they were all terrifying. You need to grow up son. Your head is up your hind parts. Im done with this.

Sorry you were offended Rich and I'm sorry about your partner, but this is just like a tv set; don't like what ya see, turn the channel buddy and take the chip off your shoulder.
Lutrel AkA "Lut"
CO ~Avengers~

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 07:26:27 AM »
When the Statue of Limitations expires, I'll share a few stories too  :D

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 11:07:36 AM »
You messed up a second gen Firebird, and that's punishable by death in my house. :furious

You desonored your dad by such an irresponsible behavior, and that's punishable by human slaughter in my dad's house.:(

Why would you go on an post about it is intriguing.:)
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Re: “The Pizza Hut Incident of 1984”
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 01:03:31 PM »
As I was laying there I waved to my wife, and as the cop stepped on my hand and said don’t move again, I asked him to tell my wife I’d be a little late tonight. He said something along the lines of “F*** you S*** head”. Well, after they got tired of taking turns slamming us onto the hoods of police cars, they loaded me and my buddy into one squad car and my brother and my other buddy in another car.

:rofl :aok
Rumor has it that someone who looks a lot like me was in the county jail back in the dinosaur days and spent an hour or so yelling for the jailer.
When the jailer finaly showed up and asked "WTF do you want?".
This look alike said "If the governor calls, please tell him that I will be tied up unable to take calls tonight".
Fun night. :)
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 02:25:03 PM »
Originally posted by Rich46yo

Sorry you were offended Rich and I'm sorry about your partner, but this is just like a tv set; don't like what ya see, turn the channel buddy and take the chip off your shoulder.

Chip on my shoulder?:lol First off my friend your story smacks of BS. I was in USAF and anyone "arrested in 1/2 dozen states and detained in several foreign countries" would not be retained as an airman.

Lets see you story in short...:rofl
1, You were at a pizza joint, got drunk and threw pizzas at the fan.
2, You "fought for something to do" when you were young?
3, They called the cops, you grabbed two pitchers of beer and you ran out?
4, You outlaws then backed your Trans into a pizza delivery truck during your getaway?
5, You then outran the Police during a high speed chase?
6, You drank you two pitchers of beer, "gee didnt you spill some"?, and you went back to town to get more beer?
7, You then ran into a Police road block and were pinched?
8, The coppers roughed you up some?
9, This is my favorite part of the story. You, you, you little outlaw you.
""" As I was laying there I waved to my wife, and as the cop stepped on my hand and said don’t move again, I asked him to tell my wife I’d be a little late tonight. He said something along the lines of “F*** you S*** head”. Well, after they got tired of taking turns slamming us onto the hoods of police cars, they loaded me and my buddy into one squad car and my brother and my other buddy in another car.

As we pulled out to head into the police station, the cops started trying to get us to admit to every crime committed in the past six months. I forgot to mention my father was a police officer for 20 years, so I knew all of the routines the cops use. Then they asked us “whose dope was that we found in the car? """""
10, You spent a weekend in jail, had been arrested 1/2 dozen times, been detained overseas, and USAF still made you a mentor for troubled kids??

Oh man.......:rofl ....thats a beauty!
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 03:00:12 PM »
sounds more like a "letters to playboy".

Offline lutrel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 03:35:15 PM »
Ok Rich, I've apoligized for offending you and in the story I stated that I do not condone the behavior; I even stated that it happened 24 years ago, not last week.  As far as you believing the story or not; makes no difference to me buddy; I posted the story for entertainment purposes only.  It clearly was not posted as any type of sensible advise for anyone to act on.

I grew up and went on to serve this nation for 24 years.  During that time I served in three wars and I am now a retired disabled veteran.  If it's ok with you Dick, err Richard, I'll consider my debt to society for the pizza incident of 1984 paid in full.

P.S. I resisted the erge to mention anything about donuts and speeding tickets out of respect for the real cops I know.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 03:55:21 PM by lutrel »
Lutrel AkA "Lut"
CO ~Avengers~