Author Topic: Got milk?  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Got milk?
« on: March 30, 2008, 11:24:13 AM »

*Just a joke. Feel the hate. Love the game. Make war not love.  :D

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Re: Got milk?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 11:28:05 AM »
Real question is what were you doing up at 9AM on a sunday?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 11:30:05 AM »
*Shrug* Checking for milkmen? I ran out of cereal. AHII taking my mind off hunger. He was there before me. Dunno if he pulled the nightshift or was just relieved, though. :D

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 11:33:03 AM »
He looks new the AvA. Just check his base capture stats.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 11:33:56 AM »
Oh yeah. Base capture stats. Must be new. Or not yet recruited by the JG.  ;) :D

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 12:06:51 PM »
Allies took Base the two bases, it was like 6 vs 0. If any one's the milkers it's the allies.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

storch

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 12:14:46 PM »
Oh yeah. Base capture stats. Must be new. Or not yet recruited by the JG.  ;) :D
except we screen applicants and fire people with little fanfare we hired and fired six last month.  not everyone meets our excating standards of combat decorum.  how's your recruiting drive?

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 12:49:49 PM »
Are you doing work for the Clinton campaign?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 01:03:37 PM »
Allies took Base the two bases, it was like 6 vs 0. If any one's the milkers it's the allies.

Only cause the early morning axis shift got demoralized and logged. We're not proud. But apparently we got a "job" to do just like ya'll. Britannia kicked the sausage sniffers off the coast. Long live the King. Now we can meet over the channel where tanks dont float. Well ... ok ... the LVTs do. Is there a backup plan when the British fleets intercept? :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 01:05:06 PM »
except we screen applicants and fire people with little fanfare we hired and fired six last month.  not everyone meets our excating standards of combat decorum.  how's your recruiting drive?

Our's? Smashing. We don't require our new recruits to do the perverted and debasing things the Luftwaffe do to keep a job. :D

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 06:19:24 PM »
The strange thing is that AvA milk-running is usually done with gv's, and not aircraft.  Just today there were allies logged on but you couldn't fight them anywhere over the channel.  It turned out they were trying to sneak a base with LVT's, followed by a carrier-launched kamikazi boston and some "sea-hurris" that lack a tail-hook.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 06:41:32 PM »
I was there. Though I'd venture there were hookless Seafire Mk Is, as well. When the rest of the group follows an admiral bent on turning the tables on the German invasion plan and ramping up D-Day three years early ... and there's just not much London bombing going on (and there was a little bit before the distractovasion brought it to an end) then the choices were:

1: Keep flying the dar gap bombed out by the Luftwaffe (great historical immersion but it gets old when the enemy is drawn away from following up by having to defend Calais and me and Von were left testing Spitfire fuel capacity with a full load of ammo).

2: Join in the lunacy .... if it at least provides some challenging combat at fairly equal odds (it ended up getting way too lopsided for either Von or me to get much more out of it than boredom and/or embarrassment).

3: Or log to either another arena or out of the game entirely.

I ended up doing all three. In that order. And in short order.  :(
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 06:57:37 PM by Arlo »

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 07:45:28 PM »
I had to laugh at myself when I brought HE ammo isntead of AP.  The darn M8 default is HE only.   :P

We would love to bomb london but the puffy ack is ferocious.  Unless we can up some good numbers, I wonder whether a flight of Ju's could even make it.  I will try it tonight.

P.S.  London = HQ?
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 08:05:44 PM »
I had to laugh at myself when I brought HE ammo isntead of AP.  The darn M8 default is HE only.   :P

We would love to bomb london but the puffy ack is ferocious.  Unless we can up some good numbers, I wonder whether a flight of Ju's could even make it.  I will try it tonight.

P.S.  London = HQ?

That's it. Two formations made it in today. One high and one low ... the high one chased by three spits the low one not even seen until it made its drop and began egressing. Both guys earned my genuine thanks and a sincere salute from both me and Von.

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 10:14:40 PM »
can we change it to Ice Cream , it is a dairy prouduct ,and well we all know its just yummy ,besides i scream you scream ,we all scream for ice cream ,

everyone gets exited when the ice cream man passes by   , then you can say cool stuff like "we really Creamed those bases , cause milk that sweet gots to be ice cream baby ,, oh ya"  { in barry whites voice }

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0WCjgRSyQ&feature=related

Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance