Author Topic: 1 Quick Question  (Read 2215 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: 1 Quick Question
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2008, 01:30:42 PM »
Maybe I've grown softer in my old age but instead of blasting the little kid for making his chart, he should at least be given a pat on the head for taking the time to learn.  Something that quite a lot of players just don't seem to do these days, including a large number of posters in this thread.  It's funny seeing quite a few dog pile on the kid when they themselves couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Actually I did a similiar thing back when I was new. Not as "sophisticated", but I made small tables with speed & climb rates of the most common fighters, printed it out and had it always at hand when flying.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2008, 02:11:07 PM »
A better idea might be to spend some time in each plane available to you.

An even better idea is to find one plane with an excellent view long legs and good speed and spend a few months flying her until you know her well and the traits of the other planes will come to you through what you learn.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2008, 11:17:33 PM »
...couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

I would HO the wet paper bag then run if that failed. 
That's my strategery for fighting my way out of a wet paper bag and I'm sticking to it.