Author Topic: Top 10 aces of aces?  (Read 11059 times)

Offline IronDog

• Nickel Member
Re: Top 10 aces of aces?
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2008, 09:20:54 AM »
After seeing all these list of great flyers,it occured to me how many got left off of my list,Kappa,Fringe,AKdog,Delirium,and I could go on for a long time.At the same time I saw a few that I actually managed to beat one vs one,and I'm just a dweeb.It goes to show you how everyone has a different view on pilots abilities.I think we all would like to be as good as the pilots on the different list.
IronDog

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2008, 09:35:12 AM »
After seeing all these list of great flyers,it occured to me how many got left off of my list,Kappa,Fringe,AKdog,Delirium,and I could go on for a long time.At the same time I saw a few that I actually managed to beat one vs one,and I'm just a dweeb.It goes to show you how everyone has a different view on pilots abilities.I think we all would like to be as good as the pilots on the different list.
IronDog

It is funny how it comes down to who you know, for sure.

I would trust Widewing's assesment and the gents who have been here to see it all.  For me,...the guys I have seen just totally owning the arena...lots, but Fester, and Dolfo(Killnu), and N7 certainly stand out.

Also, Barbossa (2Bighorn), and Widewing can do things in a virt. plane far and above the greater % of this crowd.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2008, 09:50:06 AM »
It is funny how it comes down to who you know, for sure.

I would trust Widewing's assesment and the gents who have been here to see it all.  For me,...the guys I have seen just totally owning the arena...lots, but Fester, and Dolfo(Killnu), and N7 certainly stand out.

Also, Barbossa (2Bighorn), and Widewing can do things in a virt. plane far and above the greater % of this crowd.

Bah, barbossa is a hoing cherry picking lag dweeb that destroyed (with some help) the old DA.  He should be removed from your lists and dishonorably discharged (PNGed) from AH.

Please make this a voting thread now.

YES 
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2008, 09:55:43 AM »
Bah, barbossa is a hoing cherry picking lag dweeb that destroyed (with some help) the old DA.  He should be removed from your lists and dishonorably discharged (PNGed) from AH.

Please make this a voting thread now.

YES 

Well then, you just admitted to yourself doing all of that, since barbie is after all your shade, yes?

donkey

:noid
2sBlind

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2008, 10:04:09 AM »
my 10 aces in no special order

1. leviathn
2. stang
3. yucca
4. kermit
5. corkyjr
6. yoda
7. blukitty
8. shawk
9. skyrock
10. fx

lots more but u only asked for 10 ;)

:(
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2008, 10:04:17 AM »
There are just to many Pigs on the Wing to list.  :D
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline GooseAW

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.chawks.com
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2008, 10:10:52 AM »
Bipolar2
Vanscrew
4XTCH
LippyCH

gotta have the two fellow C-hawks that absolutely kick BOOTAY

- BigBOBCH

Now my feelings are hurt. BTW Bigbob, you're fired!  :furious

Offline NHattila

• Copper Member
« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2008, 10:13:15 AM »
It seems like alot of the old aces don't play anymore, at least I don't see them since I came back a couple months ago after a 2 year break. Rarely see Fester, never see Shane, Levi(I used to fear spit V's), Drex and recently got to fly with Furball again, great to fly with an old squaddie again :).

So many new names to me have become fantastic sticks since I was away, I'm still learning from them :). I am suprised Lazer(mouse dweeb), m00t, Stang and Murdr don't get more mentions in these lists people have some up with. Either way, there are alot of great sticks out there and I don't think it's possible to come up with a top 10. Perhaps just a top 10 of those pilots you run into alot. S! all!
Atti11a

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2008, 10:30:21 AM »

The good sticks know who each other are, and that's all that really matters.  I just try to survive long enough to get at least one kill before I'm shot down myself.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #114 on: April 25, 2008, 10:42:43 AM »
IronDog

Thats why WW's post is spot on.  There are probably 30-40 guys who fall in line behind Drex, Levi, etc who are all really, really good sticks and capable of smacking 95% of the MA population on any given night 1v1 or even 1v2.  Del is a good choice, I dont think anyone mentioned Soulyss yet.  Kappa, m00t, hell even SkyRock aint half bad.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: April 25, 2008, 10:43:59 AM »
alright instead of laughing at some of these names i will try to participate

no particular order

Lazer
Panonno(Platanno)
AKdogg
storch
skyrock
Dedalos
Falcnwng

well i have not fought some of the other bigger names like
widewing
furball
fester
so cant say but i also know there are many very good sticks in AH
 i don't consider vulchers, pickers,  good fighters

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #116 on: April 25, 2008, 11:34:41 AM »
Anybody can be a ace 1 day and then be crap the next.  Iron, most people don't like me because they think I cheat, pick, ho, vulch and can't fight a fair fight.  I do all them except cheat, but only on few occations.  I ho when ho'd upon.  Sometimes I end up ho'in some that don't ho only because the person just before did to me so I start.  I vulch when we are trying to take the field (Field suppression).  Pick, this I do quite often, mainly when a squady is introuble.  But isn't that what wingman are for?  I usually don't post in these type of topics because like I said before.  There is always someone better then u.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2008, 12:28:41 PM »
dogg dweebs his way to ace status.

he doesn't like his tatics used against him either.  :D

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2008, 12:30:30 PM »
lol, I don't run to ack like u.  U confuse me with others.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2008, 12:31:04 PM »
Only after you guys did it to me!

See above about not liking your tatics used against you :D