Author Topic: DAYTON GET TOGETHER 2008!!  (Read 30967 times)

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Re: DAYTON GET TOGETHER 2008!!
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2008, 08:56:45 AM »
trust me betty :D
Everyone will have a good time
i just need all the "single" non married dudes to hang with me that are over the age of 21 :D
i have some fun planned...w00t

he wants to take all those single guys dancin at his favorite spot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc

<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline MsBhaven

• Copper Member
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2008, 10:09:01 AM »
Me and the fiance 5point will be attending and meeting some of our sqaud mates down there also. We wont be staying in a hotel or drinking b/c we only live 45 min from there and will be driving home that night after the show..
Birds Of Prey Ospreys

"I Do Bad Things, And I Do Them Well"
"When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets"

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2008, 11:05:45 AM »
Will be in Dayton this coming Sunday at the AF Museum with the wife and kid if anyone is around...  Then off to Wisconsin on Monday.  Hope you all have fun!!

And watch out for Karaya....  He has a habit of walking around in his tiger stripped thong when he gts a few drinks in him....  :eek:
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2008, 01:54:23 PM »
he wants to take all those single guys dancin at his favorite spot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc

you arent funny
stop tryin to be.
K thanks
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2008, 04:52:57 PM »
you arent funny
stop tryin to be.
K thanks

yea it was funny, just by looking at your response, confirms it  :aok
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2008, 05:58:55 PM »
I wanted to go last year, I am going to try harder this year.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2008, 06:55:39 PM »
Nef that be sweet if you could make it! :aok
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2008, 07:12:31 PM »
IDK. There have been quite a few times when I was on the verge of running to Wal-Mart at 2AM to pick up a new stick...  But this game is digital crack so I do my best to fight the urges.  Plus it's been so damn long I'm gonna be like a n00b again, even your Turdphoon could probably kill me. 

Seriously though, you need to check out Oshkosh sometime.

WHAT U MEAN....B LIKE A N00B AGAIN...U ALWAYS WAS A NOOB!!!!!!!! :)

get u a damn stick and get in the game...stop spammin up the forums ;)

and oshkosh would b cool but its lil far one these days i'll make it there not sure when
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2008, 07:34:39 PM »
Well I just fixed the gate to the back yard and I'm refinishing the Shed/Barn out back. Hopefully the new grass seed will be nice and thick before everyone shows up. I'll make sure Robin pooper scoops the back yard for land mines in advance :D Looks like an order for 400-500 Hinders Butt Warmers wings are in order for this year.
The Hotel is probably 2 mins from the house and 5 mins from the Airshow, so you drunks could probably crawl there if need be :O I've got plenty of wood for a Bon-Fire/Drunken Party so I think I'm all set :aok
Hope to see you all there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2008, 07:37:22 PM »
yea it was funny, just by looking at your response, confirms it  :aok
didnt watch it...anything you post is garbage

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2008, 07:38:26 PM »
Well I just fixed the gate to the back yard and I'm refinishing the Shed/Barn out back. Hopefully the new grass seed will be nice and thick before everyone shows up. I'll make sure Robin pooper scoops the back yard for land mines in advance :D Looks like an order for 400-500 Hinders Butt Warmers wings are in order for this year.
The Hotel is probably 2 mins from the house and 5 mins from the Airshow, so you drunks could probably crawl there if need be :O I've got plenty of wood for a Bon-Fire/Drunken Party so I think I'm all set :aok
Hope to see you all there.
SHawk i dont see a "yes polar you can hold my mullet" response in this =/
im hurt deep scott real deep

Offline Geary420

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2008, 08:02:00 PM »
and oshkosh would b cool but its lil far one these days i'll make it there not sure when

BooHoo, weren't you just in Chicago last year some time??? It's only another hour or two from there.  How about this.  If I make Dayton this year, we do Oshkosh next year???  And then maybe Reno in 10 :D (shameless plug for bong.)

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2008, 08:09:23 PM »
Bipolar youre not going to kick my bellybutton are you?
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2008, 11:20:59 PM »
BooHoo, weren't you just in Chicago last year some time??? It's only another hour or two from there.  How about this.  If I make Dayton this year, we do Oshkosh next year???  And then maybe Reno in 10 :D (shameless plug for bong.)

would b awsome to have u there tecy! for sure! we would have to see oshkosh is hella drive for me like 10 hours or so i cant promise that...but would b awsome if u could come hang out with us...

mulletman...sounds like this year gonna b bigger gathering i think u need a bigger porch on the back of ur house....might wanna hire someone to add onto it cuz last year it was full as it was hehe...and make sure to check for bees...last year i remember a bee's nest there somewhere wasnt there.

for all of u that wasnt there last year....scott and robin were awsome hosts..they didnt have to do what they did for us and welcome us to their home it was a great time and we all had lot of time to sit and watermelon chat bout everything under the sun. i still have my b24 poster hangin on the wall above my computer desk to remind me of all that attended and signed it. i think this year we need to find somethin like that to do again cuz it was a great time. i'm hopin we got nuff rooms held if not just let them know ur with our group and they should add more rooms on if need be...ALSO ....MAKE SURE WHEN U MAKE UR RESERVATION THAT U TELL THEM THE DATE U PLAN TO SHOW UP. I HAVE ROOMS HELD FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT BUT FRIDAY I HAVE LIKE 3 OR 4 ROOMS HELD CUZ I WASNT SURE HOW MANY WAS PLANNING TO COME IN ON FRIDAY. imma bring the kids this year with me, usually i take a weekend once per year to get away but seeming how my new job requires me to be away from home so much i will bring them with me ....believe me...they will be well behaved.

cant wait...i'm really stoked ...gonna be a great time!
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Geary420

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2008, 12:12:06 AM »
I will look into it, but no promises.  I have a lot of stuff I want to do at the end of June so it's gonna be an expensive summer. plus T was mentioning coming out here this summer some time and if he does I wanna go for Oshkosh then.  The main thing is I would want to drive, and with gas at 3.50 a gallon I don't see that being a very good idea.

Edit: After some quick number crunching I'm looking at a 9.5 hour drive both ways, and probably about a $350.00 gas bill for the weekend.  Who knows, maybe I can find someone along the way who wants to carpool, I would be passing through Rockford, Chicago, and Indianapolis. Hopefully they own a Prius and don't mind driving.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 12:28:52 AM by Geary420 »