Author Topic: Wild Wednesday Revisited  (Read 330 times)

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Wild Wednesday Revisited
« on: January 03, 2002, 08:32:00 PM »
Gents,

I want to make sure we are all on the same page concerning the Wild Wednesdays.  A couple of weeks ago we had some discussion about pilots winging up and helping each other out. I had hoped we would get a "no icon" option from HTC but that will not happen. Given that we have two choices:

1.   Enforce the no winging.
2.   Ignore those that wing.

Not all of you will agree, but for me and when I think about hosting an event it is a simple choice. I will not even begin to determine who is flying around helping each other. I would not use the CM eye for that, nor will I peruse the text buffer looking for evidence of that. I would not waste my time reading the e-mails of accusations or review the films that would be sent to prove a point. Nor would I read the BB's for such nonsense. I am not hear to "baby sit" events in such a matter and I will never ask that of the weekly events team or any other CM.

CM's are not hear to determine the "honesty" of other players and never should put ourselves in a position where we have to. Pilots can wing if they want in 4's, 6's, 8's or more, I don't care. If they group into squads so be it. If they group in to countries such is life. The end result will be the same with one winner. In time if we have a squad that is always winning the event then we can look at it again. As it is fester seems to win no matter what.

Enjoy the events gents! That is what it is there for.   :)
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline NHMadmax

• Copper Member
      • http://www.mofsw.com
Wild Wednesday Revisited
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2002, 04:12:00 PM »
Thats true at the end of the WW there is only one winner. So what if they wing. Let them as long as the same team of people dont keep wining every week.

[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: NHMadmax ]