Author Topic: Squad Rankings, 5 Active Member Minimum for Eligibility?  (Read 271 times)

Offline ET

• Copper Member
Squad Rankings, 5 Active Member Minimum for Eligibility?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2001, 08:38:00 AM »
I agree with HBlair.Should be simple enough to do rankings by squad size.

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2001, 10:34:00 PM »
Kind of unfair if you ask me.  Our squad has recently lost many members due to a number of reasons.  (Loecash had to leave.  Tom24's wife is pregnant.  Mathman rejoined his original squad.  Pollock and Sg created a new squad.)  That just leaves Wolf37, griz, and myself.  We are certainly a squad, we fly together and have been around longer than 99% of all AH squads.  (Formed about 2 weeks into beta 1.)

Even though we don't fly for score, should we be excluded from being included in the rankings just because we only have 3 members?  It doesn't seem right to me...

------------------
bloom25
THUNDERBIRDS

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2001, 08:41:00 AM »

Originally posted by hblair:
How bout different categories...

1. Squads with 5-10 members
2. Squads with 10-20 member
3. Squads with above 20 members

I have to agree that *squads* with 1-2 members competing with 20 member squads is pitched in favor of the two wingmen.

I'm sure ronni will figure it out. This is a small task for her.  

Great suggestion!~

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2001, 09:04:00 AM »

Originally posted by bloom25:
Kind of unfair if you ask me.  Our squad has recently lost many members due to a number of reasons.  (Loecash had to leave.  Tom24's wife is pregnant.  Mathman rejoined his original squad.  Pollock and Sg created a new squad.)  That just leaves Wolf37, griz, and myself.  We are certainly a squad, we fly together and have been around longer than 99% of all AH squads.  (Formed about 2 weeks into beta 1.)

Even though we don't fly for score, should we be excluded from being included in the rankings just because we only have 3 members?  It doesn't seem right to me...

Well you shouldnt be ranked as a squad. Get ranked as what you are. An element or rotte.