Author Topic: nominations for president of your country  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: nominations for president of your country
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 04:10:09 PM »
I dont mean the bossy smartbutts who say lets take so and so get in my mission....

I mean the guys if ask for help you go if missions up you go if defense is needed and they ask you go.......

im sure this will start something we dont need  but racerx was joiking about posting it,i had a break from work and here it is here is my 3 and ive flown all 3 countries.......

KNIGHTS............RACERX   VP  CHAPPY

ROOKS THE ALWAYS POPULAR SHAWK   VP WELL I HAVE TO MANY HERE,WILL GET BACK LATER

BISHIP   FALCONWNG   VP  TIE MONTI/SHUBIE  (TACTICAL PURPOSES HER)

GOOD LUCK GENTLEMAN............. :salute

SAPP does not recognize the 'legitimacy' of your proposed election of a "President" nor will it sit idly by while the peasants try to "organize" a resistance government to our tyranical and evil dictatorship.  

By Order of the Grand Exalted Ruler of the Consortium of 12 ex officio

Effective immediately, all ewe's not already in SAPP possession will be removed from any peasant's possesion and replaced with an ornary ram.  

Ack-Ack
Esteemed Leading Knight of Oxygen and Altitidue
S.A.P.P

"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 04:18:17 PM »
Looks to me Ack-Ack wants the Knights JOB !!!    :rofl :lol :rock :rolleyes:

Crims

479th Raiders FG
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 05:30:17 PM »
the dictatorship of the P38 is coming.... :noid
now posting as SirNuke

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 05:59:54 PM »
I'm sure Ack-Ack would take the Presidential Seal but seeing he would have to fly low to receive it he declined !!

Offline Cmustard

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2008, 07:09:37 PM »
I was thinking Joker2 for Bishp.... :noid
Joker2 Sucks Like No Other , he hords and gangbangs with his bishes , meaning squadies ::)
<Cmustard Was Here <With 20mm's>  

<Screwing With The Text Nazis Since Tour 80>

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2008, 07:10:46 PM »
SAPP does not recognize the 'legitimacy' of your proposed election of a "President" nor will it sit idly by while the peasants try to "organize" a resistance government to our tyranical and evil dictatorship. 

Ack-Ack
Esteemed Leading Knight of Oxygen and Altitidue
S.A.P.P

Meanwhile back at the SAPP Palace

<S>...-Gixer

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2008, 08:38:06 PM »

Meanwhile back at the SAPP Palace
(Image removed from quote.)

<S>...-Gixer

After how we saw that bunny take on Arthur and his Knights, damn straight we strung up the little bastige like Hannibal Lecter.

ack-ack

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2008, 08:38:54 PM »
Joker2 Sucks Like No Other , he hords and gangbangs with his bishes , meaning squadies ::)

Oh please, someone of your short comings should not comment about another's flying skills, especially since you lack them yourself.

ack-ack

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2008, 08:46:55 PM »
After how we saw that bunny take on Arthur and his Knights, damn straight we strung up the little bastige like Hannibal Lecter.

ack-ack

Ha! Bunny Hater, knew it!

<S>...-Gixer

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2008, 09:32:02 PM »
Lynx on the Rook side without a doubt. DREDger for minister of war. :D
Lighten up Francis

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2008, 10:17:48 PM »
Muppets migrate like every hour I don't even know what chess piece I am half the time

It's hard to decide.. are they more like cockroaches or tribbles? ;)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline PanosGR

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2008, 03:40:18 AM »

GHI for Bishland  :aok

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2008, 08:25:22 AM »
Lynx on the Rook side without a doubt. DREDger for minister of war. :D

Thank you Uptown, Zoozoo and those of you who have PM’ed me in game in relation to leadership.  I appreciate my nomination to the post and when I become Rooks Pres my first proclamation shell be that all newbies MUST, by Rook law, post naked pictures of their Wife’s or Sisters or Mums.  This is solely for team morel and proof of commitment.  Those with ugly women will be ejected to the Bish…. where they belong.  :D

No…in all seriousness it’s flattering but if ever something like this actual arose I would decline the offer.  <I get to do a conceited “me” speech now> I once tuck it upon myself to lead the Reds in Warbirds Fighter Op’s (Stevex).  Although at first the experience was fun and rewarding in that I felt my leadership was proactive and valued by the whole. We advanced quicker and our resets average went up.  The experience, after a while, became sour. 

I play these games for fun like we all do.  I like to actually do stuff, bomb, pork and dogfight but when you become “known” things change.  I wasn’t doing so much of the stuff I liked doing…having my fun fighting.  It became about the team.  Obligated to the team.  This became obvious to me one day when I logged in.  A guy spotted me on the roster within seconds of my arrival and the call went out “Stevex is here…where we hitting Stevex”?  I hadn’t even had chance to get the lie of the land so’s to speak.  It was a natural assumption or maybe an expectation that I would lead the charge.  I know this comes across as terribly conceited of me but I’m just trying to explain.  It was a master slave role.  I became the slave to the master…the team. 

As an INTJ (psychological type) I have a set way of thinking.  So I will always find my fun in and being a strat player.  I do see opportunities for advancement.  I do work towards a goal.  Even if I have to orchestrate it…make it viable, porking, CV position etc.  I think more about conquest and expansionism than furballing.  Nonetheless I do like my opportunities to duke it out from time to time.  <Appeasement of “ego” in our socially conditioned virtual fighter pilot role I suppose>.  For me the “hands on doing” is fun and if folk join me in taking advantage of an opportunity…even better.  :D

Regards :salute

Lynx 

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2008, 08:54:15 AM »
I dont mean the bossy smartbutts who say lets take so and so get in my mission....

I mean the guys if ask for help you go if missions up you go if defense is needed and they ask you go.......

im sure this will start something we dont need  but racerx was joiking about posting it,i had a break from work and here it is here is my 3 and ive flown all 3 countries.......

KNIGHTS............RACERX   VP  CHAPPY

ROOKS THE ALWAYS POPULAR SHAWK   VP WELL I HAVE TO MANY HERE,WILL GET BACK LATER

BISHIP   FALCONWNG   VP  TIE MONTI/SHUBIE  (TACTICAL PURPOSES HER)

GOOD LUCK GENTLEMAN............. :salute

BishOp (not bishIp) would most likely be-Joker2, or FALCON23. These guys are always doing stuff to take bases. Always making missions.

And mustard, dont be mad cuz Joker kicked you out of their squad. QUIT your whining, get over it. Skill isn't decided only by DA, it's decided by how you act in the MA. If I were to act like you, nobody would ever take me to the DA so I COULD learn something that they do and I dont. DA has only gotten me better, I love the, but nobody goes with you cuz you act like you're a dweeb when you are supposedly 15....
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 09:15:36 AM by angelsandair »
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2008, 10:33:09 AM »

ack-ack

But the bunny was wasted by the Holy Handgrenade of Antiok!
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!