Author Topic: Squad pages on AHWiki  (Read 17292 times)

Offline RareHaze1

• Zinc Member
Re: Squad pages on AHWiki
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2019, 06:10:37 PM »
Thanks Fugitive!  :rock :salute :rock :salute

Offline RareHaze1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2019, 06:12:25 PM »
Still Not Working for me  :salute

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2021, 03:15:26 AM »
Wow the Damned is gone off the list (Guessing that had something to do with the Fighter Ace Reject drama back from 2015) and The Musketeers Squadron is the not the oldest continuously operating virtual air combat squadron in history. Their squadron was formed on February 23, 1990 in Air Warrior EGA, The Damned was formed in 1988 on Air Warrior EGA, if I'm not mistaken, I think that makes us Older.

:neener:
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2021, 12:02:35 AM »
Wow the Damned is gone off the list (Guessing that had something to do with the Fighter Ace Reject drama back from 2015) and The Musketeers Squadron is the not the oldest continuously operating virtual air combat squadron in history. Their squadron was formed on February 23, 1990 in Air Warrior EGA, The Damned was formed in 1988 on Air Warrior EGA, if I'm not mistaken, I think that makes us Older.

:neener:

You are not mistaken!

But remember that the Gunfighters as well as HT's original squad the Fubars was also founded in 1988...and if my failing memory is serving me right currently Argos was Fubars before he became Damned....

Maybe HT / Dale can Verify/ or Denie this....that was a couple years before I took my first AW flight....

Hope this helps

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2021, 08:12:35 AM »
The Pigs are an old squadron too with roots in Air Warrior. I think the oldest currently operating is the 412th. Still very active group of great people.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2021, 12:43:54 PM »
(cough) The Gunfighters are still here... abet there's just a couple of us... :D
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech