Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 12950 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Re: ARRRRRRR....
« Reply #405 on: July 08, 2008, 11:09:17 PM »
I wonder how many more days of entertainment this thread has left.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline saantana

• Nickel Member
      • Dywizjon 308
« Reply #406 on: July 09, 2008, 03:31:04 AM »
Squ33k!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 05:50:30 AM by saantana »
Saantana
308 Polish Squadron RAF
http://dywizjon308.servegame.org

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept my faith"

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #407 on: July 09, 2008, 04:09:50 AM »
Well, a one winged C47 with one engine and 1 elevator could 'pwn' me.

As for bombing, half the time my bombs don't even hit the ground (maybe I'm too low when I drop).

In regards to base taking, the last mission I made was with Vals with torpedos for the town and two C47s that were carrying GV supplies so the Wirbelwinds wouldn't run out of ammo. The mission before that, I made a mission of jeeps to clean out panzers and wirbelwinds from a forest around an airfield (that was good times!).

Lastly, in regards to general flying ability, I fly like a blind, deaf man with parkinsons and can't kill time with a sledgehammer and a stopwatch.

(there, thats better... the ego was getting so thick in here, I had to diminish it)
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #408 on: July 09, 2008, 04:53:23 AM »
All Dave's 237 posts were used on this thread :lol
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 04:55:26 AM by Bear76 »

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #409 on: July 09, 2008, 04:59:52 AM »
I don't know who reported who....but I like to throw some oil on the fire....and I was not pleased either to see betty switching to bish just to insult us, whatever the reason.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline acfireguy26

• Nickel Member
      • FW
« Reply #410 on: July 09, 2008, 06:56:59 AM »
I predict an INteresting end to this thread today. :noid

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #411 on: July 09, 2008, 07:23:14 AM »
All Dave's 237 posts were used on this thread :lol

nahhh......give the kid a lil credit.....he used about 29 or so of them on another thread squeeeeking just like this one :rofl :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #412 on: July 09, 2008, 07:25:48 AM »
I predict an INteresting end to this thread today. :noid

i stay out of it for 1 day, and we're almost to 30 pages :O

ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #413 on: July 09, 2008, 07:29:03 AM »
I don't know who reported who....but I like to throw some oil on the fire....and I was not pleased either to see betty switching to bish just to insult us, whatever the reason.

get over your self. my squad has been on bish flyin with the TSM guys. i'll fly where i want to when i want to. the members ..not all..but some of the jokers jokers brought this onto themselves. AND for ur info i didn't insult ALL bish, i ONLY insulted the ones that were taking TT bases. if rooks are taking TT bases i say something to them on 200, if nits are doing it i say something on 200 to them. u need to get the whole story before u start anything.

dismissed...
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #414 on: July 09, 2008, 07:37:17 AM »
I don't need base taking regulators, and if you want to reset this darn map taking TT is a must for the base count (blame HT not players)

It was not on 200 but country channel, its not the kind of things I enjoy to read in green, whatever the reason (again). These verbal wars have nothing to do ingame, whoever started it is no reason to go on with it, just ignore/squelch (it did work in your case).

There was a time in AH where you didn't have to squelch anybody, even with channel 1 still on.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #415 on: July 09, 2008, 07:54:25 AM »
I don't need base taking regulators, and if you want to reset this darn map taking TT is a must for the base count (blame HT not players)

It was not on 200 but country channel, its not the kind of things I enjoy to read in green, whatever the reason (again). These verbal wars have nothing to do ingame, whoever started it is no reason to go on with it, just ignore/squelch (it did work in your case).

There was a time in AH where you didn't have to squelch anybody, even with channel 1 still on.

wait....the map you're talking about..that's the one with the big island in the middle with tank town in the middle of that?
 and all of those bases have to be taken to win the map too?
 sorry if it sounds stupid, but i'm not a land grabber and didn't realize that.....
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #416 on: July 09, 2008, 07:55:51 AM »

well taking the TT bases ruins the fun for the gv'ers and the furballers. there are plenty of other bases to take on that map. and as far as resetting the map. why bother. DUDE we have had that map forever now no matter how many times it gets reset its STILL the same one. IF you was one of them involved in taking TT then so be it i guess i was talking to you also and YES i know it was on country channel. so dont tell me u was surprised to see that i switched bish after sayin that. I WAS BISH ALREADY.....
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #417 on: July 09, 2008, 08:01:25 AM »
Thank God we got a new map...
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #418 on: July 09, 2008, 08:13:14 AM »
if you want to reset this darn map taking TT is a must for the base count (blame HT not players)

Not true actually.

You can reset that map w/o taking the TT bases.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #419 on: July 09, 2008, 08:37:09 AM »
Taking TT bases is part of what the game is about.  Nobody has any right to complain about any country taking over TT.  It happens every map, and it is a great time getting a foothold on the island and stealing the bases back. 
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors