Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 12791 times)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: ARRRRRRR....
« Reply #330 on: July 08, 2008, 12:07:06 PM »
*kicks open a cooler of beer, pulls out a Budweiser*

Help yourselves!

Thanks Rebel, that'll go good with some Cheez-It's. :pray

Great cat fight.

23 pages of wasted time. WOOT
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #331 on: July 08, 2008, 12:07:10 PM »
Bunch of rubbish. We fought 38 vs g2 separately and it was a good fight until your squadie came in.

LOL bud you lost a 1 on 1 and started out 800 behind me, im gona end it at that, my squadie did NOTHING being 8k BELOW me.
You were there, you didn't do anything but complain on 200 that I "ran" from fair fight, actually you started above me and still lost when I gave you my 6 dragging you away from vanscrew. I was simply rating my experiences with you and betty 1 on 1.
Anyhow continue to play your games and say everyone lies, remember everyone daveyJ is right your wrong, thats way its gona be.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 12:10:59 PM by Adonai »

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #332 on: July 08, 2008, 12:10:27 PM »
<---- wished the  fights in the arenas were this good

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #333 on: July 08, 2008, 12:14:58 PM »
Anytime you want to have a mature discussion in the MA, you come find me. But perhaps you're too busy doing your "sweet ACMs" in your Tiffie to do that.

I would think you'd be the last person anyone would go to for a 'mature' conversation.  Now, if I wanted to speak to the village idiot then you'd be the first person I'd look for.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #334 on: July 08, 2008, 12:17:02 PM »
I would think you'd be the last person anyone would go to for a 'mature' conversation.  Now, if I wanted to speak to the village idiot then you'd be the first person I'd look for.

ack-ack

:lol :rofl :lol
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline SpazMan

• Nickel Member
« Reply #335 on: July 08, 2008, 12:25:01 PM »
What are we talking about now here?

:noid

Beer of course....... :rofl

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #336 on: July 08, 2008, 12:25:16 PM »
Beer of course....... :rofl

Newcastle brown ale, best stuff

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #337 on: July 08, 2008, 12:26:50 PM »
<----  Firing up the grill.   Anyone gonna be ready for some steaks in a bit?  Just let me know how you like them.  This might be good.
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline SpazMan

• Nickel Member
« Reply #338 on: July 08, 2008, 12:27:30 PM »
Newcastle brown ale, best stuff

I'll have to give it a try sometime...... :)

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #339 on: July 08, 2008, 12:57:09 PM »
I'll have to give it a try sometime...... :)

Its richer then any other beer, I never really drank beer, I was a whiskey drinker till I met a case of newcastle, been hooked ever since.
I tried my first budlight few weeks ago, never again will i dip that low :D

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #340 on: July 08, 2008, 01:00:36 PM »
It's not richer than ANY other beer, but it's a good drinker.
 :salute Newcastle

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #341 on: July 08, 2008, 01:03:54 PM »
It's not richer than ANY other beer, but it's a good drinker.
 :salute Newcastle

I ment richer as in better taste, when I say poorer taste that generally stands for something I wouldn't drink twice :D

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #342 on: July 08, 2008, 01:05:23 PM »
I'm gona get fat cause of you guys!!
Many thanks Redlegs!! Ill be sure to send you a six pack of Zywiec after this thread gets locked  :aok

saatana watching his girlish figure???
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #343 on: July 08, 2008, 01:07:06 PM »
Hard drive?
Oh crap now I gotta worry about my hard drive....ok what is it....its big i know that..and noisy ..H .. probably the noisiest one in the game...So...My hard drive is waaaay bigger and the loudest one evahhhhh in the game...... now all i need to do is see if my braille screen is still the coolest one in game....amd pumps ...oh yeah pumps...my red 3 inch heel pumps are way sexier than Silat's... I bought them when Silat said his were the sexiest... no way ... I now have the sexiest pumps.....and uuuuhhhh ....I am way cool....I have like the smoothest coolest sounding radio jockey voice on vox...now if only I could figure out what a joystick is and what you are supposed to do with it...

:rolleyes:

NwBie

Poor Nwbs..needs Drivagra  :D
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #344 on: July 08, 2008, 01:12:46 PM »
ok guys, i need a place to post the film of our fights. warning. film contains some swearing ;)

anyways, its prolly a good thing that i DA'd davey, he and i sat in the tower for few mins and talked along with talking over vox during the fights, davey had thought i personally made a comment to hurt vandetta aka vanscrew. as i informed him that i have NO clue about anything that is going on in van's life and i personally could care less cuz everyone has their own personal crap to deal with on a daily basis does NOT mean they can bring it in the game. if van has some ghosts in his life he needs to deal with it outside the game. i think some of the convo was caught on the film of the fights. davey has realized that he does take stuff to serious and i had informed him that if he has infact been playin as long as he says then he would know by now that i talk smack just like everyone in the game, thats what makes the AH world go round, but NEVER take me serious, yes i talk about ACM's, ONLY cuz i hate people that go for the HO and thats it. they dont take the time to learn their acm's and dont realize how much more fun the fights will be if they dont go for the HO everytime they engage in a fight. i think and hope that davey will now totally have a new out look on the game in general.  there was alot of misunderstandings and alot of assumptions being made that should have been cleared up long before this. this being said i'm done with this post i just need a place to upload the films of the fights. any suggestions?
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!