Author Topic: You there, like football?  (Read 235 times)

Offline trotter

• Silver Member
You there, like football?
« on: July 07, 2008, 12:36:51 AM »
Check out Goal Line Blitz, a free American football RPG

www.goallineblitz.com

I've been having a blast with this game for a few months now. Basically you start off by creating a player. Any position you'd like. You build your player through the leveling system, choosing where to invest attributes from areas such as strength, speed, agility, etc.

Your player gains XP by playing for a CPU owned team, then, when he gets good enough, a human owned team. There are thousands of human created players playing in hundreds of leagues. Obviously some leagues are better than others...ultimately you'd want to see your players playing in a Pro League. Games are simmed every two days, and it's not just a lame text based sim- you can actually watch each play.

You can create and build multiple players, or you can create and own a team...you'll be operating every aspect of the team, from GM duties, player scouting, salary decisions, to ticket and concession pricing.

If you want to sign up and check it out, again it's free, please use my referral link to do so:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=10568361

The more people I refer, the more points I get to create new players, level up my exisiting players, etc. If we get enough AH'ers on there, we may even think about creating a team.

Have fun, it's really a suprisingly deep and involving (and fun) game.

Offline trotter

• Silver Member
Re: You there, like football?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 05:52:18 PM »
anyone down?

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Re: You there, like football?
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 06:30:49 PM »

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey