Author Topic: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**  (Read 16809 times)

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Re: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**
« Reply #390 on: July 18, 2008, 08:16:28 PM »
Warm up to the "Search" function.

Well, thanks to Murdr I didn't have to..... :rock

Funny, You stated in this thread that..."When I asked for it as an option for the mission planner to do it on the Wish List forums I was flamed three ways from Sunday by exactly the same people you see doing it now.", when in reality ONE (read it carefully...1) poster flamed you. In addition, that person (Stang...you know who you are...meybe  :D) made a single post. From this, one can only deduce that you are a bald faced liar or a sadly delusional paranoid.  :noid

BTW, if you bother to look back at his posts, one of the people that you have consistently insulted and called names has never sunk to your level in this thread. Dan/Corky is the kind of player you should hope to be, if you weren't "a bald faced liar or a sadly delusional paranoid".
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #391 on: July 18, 2008, 09:06:09 PM »
*wakes up

huh? wha? *looks around* ohhhh yes.. I vote Skuzzy *passes back out*

<---sticks Dicho's hand into bowl of warm water...gets camera...waits for it...waits...
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #392 on: July 19, 2008, 12:26:44 AM »
 :furious

I'm calling your ISP as soon as I clean this mess up :D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #393 on: July 19, 2008, 12:59:49 AM »
<poors another glass of expensive whine> This has become even better.......
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #394 on: July 19, 2008, 01:34:20 AM »
quiet you  :furious this is embarrassing  :lol
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #395 on: July 19, 2008, 01:57:51 AM »

Wow...I don't know how many rules violations that one contains.

This guy has 0 credibility...look at his posts...sheesh    :cry    :cry     :cry    :mad:    :mad:    :mad:    :cry    :cry   :cry.  I've seen less crying and temper tantrums at a daycare.

Look at the score board.

Don't you ever learn?

ROX

EDIT: for typos...sheesh I can't spell worth a darn

I'm not "crying" at all. I simply never was exposed to a less organized, less respectful, less skillfull bunch in roughly 15 years playing some flavor of WW2 flight sim.

It has been standard practice since the early days of AW for an inbound mission to coordinate with any organized activity in the target area. Never before have I seen a single group so consistently disregard team work, common sense and established protocols so repeatedly. My bone to pick with you is over your actual conduct.

I've got more credibility with 90%+ of the player base then you'll ever achieve. I'm a pretty low key player so its hard to really get me tweaked. I dont mouth off very much, dont talk smack and generally am an excellent team player. So its only truely awful gameplay that can get me as worked up as your bunch did. I continue to be amazed at just how pompous and delusional you apparently are. Your not seeing either crying or a temper tantrum, what your seeing is total disdain and contempt...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #396 on: July 19, 2008, 02:32:01 AM »
They've pulled this crap on a number of people and attacked and bullied them off the boards...they keep trying with me but they always lose.

not true at all Rox, if you left the boards it would be alot less fun for everyone.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #397 on: July 19, 2008, 06:05:06 AM »

This is radio 101--the weak will do what they do best...lie.

I did that for over 25 years...these guys on the forums have no clue compared to them.

The trouble with Radio people is they have a habit of talking rather then listening, they don't even listen to what they are saying or in this case typing.

ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
« Reply #398 on: July 19, 2008, 09:02:07 AM »
The trouble with Radio people is they have a habit of talking rather then listening, they don't even listen to what they are saying or in this case typing.

That pretty well sums up what ROX seems to has done.  :frown:
NoBaddy (NB)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #399 on: July 19, 2008, 09:06:23 AM »
The only problem I see Rox had is I myself would have just left the thread when it starting getting personal and inflammatory.

Other then that I see no problem with him wishing for a game full of integrity and fairness. Wheres the harm in that? I wish it too.

A lot of these guys who are condescending with this, "its just a game shaddap" attitude would be screaming the loudest if they themselves organized a big GV mission and kept finding 10 enemy tigers sitting on their spawn. What can I tellya? Humans are hypocritical animals. They tend to view life thru their own personal experiences and often dont put themselves in the other guys shoes. I dont think theres much of a problem with Rooks playing like that. We are older and pretty much dont care.

But lets face it, the vast majority of players play with integrity. I believe most side switchers do too.

Let me add this. I wasnt representing anyone but myself when I called this Tralfazz guy a cheat. Tho I fly with different squads I dont belong to any and I was speaking for myself. I wish I had him in front of me right now so I could call him a cheat, "funny how his Typhie stopped magically appearing as our NOE missions roll off the runways since I called him out here". I dont ask others to fight my battles.

One thing I do try to do is play the game with respect for the other guy. I dont hog kills, try and help others when they need it, apologize if I ram "or if Im wrong about something", dont start nonsense on 200, and play with integrity. Im not perfect but I try.

And so do many of you. And so does Rox. Nobody is evil for wanting the game to have some integrity. Thats all this thread is about. Nothing more.

You must have just read this thread....

What you are saying that rox wants is wrong. He uses that catch phrase but blatantly attacks anyone claiming spying. To get the full story try searching for his posts and watch him in the game... if he still plays. He reminds me of obama.... all bun and no beef.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #400 on: July 19, 2008, 10:01:16 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Sorry to pop your bubble here Don, but I did over two hours of quiet research for each hour on the air. 

Listen to the radio sometime.  Don't take my word for it.  Grab a stop whatch and go listen to the radio.

If it's a music station the AT might talk a total of 5 minutes per hour--moring show = 20/25 minytes per hour, afternoon show = 10/15 minutes per hour, talk show = 30/35 minutes per hour.

The rest of the time it's music, commercials, ID's, imaging, sports, news, weather, etc. 

Nice idea, but wrong.

Although If you had wanted to know that information in a non demeaning way I would have gladly told you in a PM, BTW Pse check yours.

ROX

ROX

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #401 on: July 19, 2008, 10:10:11 AM »

Sorry to pop your bubble here Don, but I did over two hours of quiet research for each hour on the air. 

Nice idea, but wrong.

Although If you had wanted to know that information in a non demeaning way I would have gladly told you in a PM, BTW Pose check yours.

ROX

He meant when talking to other people such as on these BBs, they never shut up & listen when talking to someone else about a topic on the AIR.

Personally i think your really just in Mom's basement watchin old re-runs of WKRP in Cincinnati with a glass rose and some chore boy who Kaint handle that this is a game and these people are just Joshin U. Call Betty Ford she will help you :D

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #402 on: July 19, 2008, 10:15:45 AM »
Finally, Rox, would you please stop going on and on about how you were on the radio?

It's very relevent, and it you were paying attention, proved a point.

When you gett attacked by REAL pros at it it makes dealing with rank amateurs a piece of cake.

And that's exactly what we have here.  Amateurs.

They think what they are trying to pull is SO original that everyone who reads this thread is stupid enough to believe it.

:rofl    :rofl     :rofl     :rofl    :rofl

FAIL

ROX

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #403 on: July 19, 2008, 10:17:13 AM »
He meant when talking to other people such as on these BBs, they never shut up & listen when talking to someone else about a topic on the AIR.

Personally i think your really just in Mom's basement watchin old re-runs of WKRP in Cincinnati with a glass rose and some chore boy who Kaint handle that this is a game and these people are just Joshin U. Call Betty Ford she will help you :D

Wow...lemme get this straight...when folks get caught lying, and can't wiggle out of it, and after all their attacking minions can't make the lie go away...well then I'm crazy because it's all been a big practical joke?

Nice try.

NEXT!

ROX

EDIT: Typos (jeesh)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 10:26:54 AM by ROX »

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
« Reply #404 on: July 19, 2008, 10:38:27 AM »

Wow...lemme get this straight...when folks get caught lying, and can't wiggle out of it, and after all their attacking minions can't make the lie go away...well then I'm crazy because it's all been a big practical joke?

Yes, you have been caught lying. Though I must admit, I haven't seen that you have too many minions.

NoBaddy (NB)