Author Topic: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**  (Read 16854 times)

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Re: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**
« Reply #435 on: July 19, 2008, 05:38:03 PM »
 :devil

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #436 on: July 19, 2008, 05:41:06 PM »
Oh and I was supposed to call HTC about something?  I am too busy to nit pick every post here to see what I have to do for poor Rox day in and day out... I did call them to get my chat privs back after the "alliance" mass reported me for... well I'm not sure what for... but anyway, the person I talked to at HTC just laughed and gave them back to me, understanding the hillarity of the situation.  I actually thought it was funny as hell too, didn't even get mad about it.  Perplexed at the sheer stupidity of those involved though?  Yeah.

:aok

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #437 on: July 19, 2008, 05:53:09 PM »

That's a load, and you know it.

Read that thread and you will plainly see the personal attacks by exactly the same people (person) doing it here.  Take a look at that thread I posted and take a look at the abusive posts from Stang.  I invite everyone and anyone to read it.  Worse yet, he accuses me of abusing the .report feature.

Here is what you previously posted here....

Excellent question!   :aok     :salute

Sadly, no.

When I asked for it as an option for the mission planner to do it on the Wish List forums I was flamed three ways from Sunday by exactly the same people you see doing it now.  It doesn't doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why.

ROX

Now, please explain how you exaggerate 1 person with 1 post into what you typed above....without, at the very least, being delusional??

Guess what Cupcake, denial doesn't change what you have previously posted. You might be better served to avoid mentioning your previous indiscretions in the future.....it just makes you look worse.  :rolleyes:

While anyone that knows Stang will probably admit that he can...on occasion...be ever so slightly...........obnoxious. ....he doesn't lie. Heck, unlike others, he is smart enough to know that it's
JUST A DAMNED GAME!!!!  :devil
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #438 on: July 19, 2008, 05:57:53 PM »

While anyone that knows Stang will probably admit that he can...on occasion...be ever so slightly...........obnoxious. ....he doesn't lie. Heck, unlike others, he is smart enough to know that it's
JUST A DAMNED GAME!!!!  :devil
Well, I wouldn't be me if I wasn't just slightly obnoxious... I'm wholly obnoxious toward Furball though.

;)

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #439 on: July 19, 2008, 06:02:47 PM »
and there we have it folks, donkey takes the july screen shot comp. your cookie is in the mail  :rofl

Carrot chocolate chip?
2sBlind

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #440 on: July 19, 2008, 06:27:14 PM »
Well, I wouldn't be me if I wasn't just slightly obnoxious... I'm wholly obnoxious toward Furball though.

;)

Stang...everyone needs their hobbies.  :devil
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #441 on: July 19, 2008, 08:10:52 PM »
<Coolers empty, wine cabinet empty, outta food, Dicho left me> Can we end this thread now before i have to go spend money!
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #442 on: July 19, 2008, 08:29:54 PM »

;)

Yay! I'm special!  :devil
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #443 on: July 19, 2008, 10:14:34 PM »
<Coolers empty, wine cabinet empty, outta food, Dicho left me> Can we end this thread now before i have to go spend money!

I just went to the frigging beer store which,with all the loading of the pickup, took several hours.  Want a cold one? Beer I mean not my ex wife but you can have her too if you like :D  Oh well I did have to do laundry at She Devils orders due to Simirals nasty little trick  :furious 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #444 on: July 19, 2008, 11:52:25 PM »
ROX,  it occured to me after catching up on the latest, that maybe you are good at talk radio after all.  You keep reminding us of all your experience, your success at it etc.

I have to give you credit.  You've got it down like a good talk radio host would, with a touch of tail gunner Joseph McCarthy in ya too.

What does a good radio talk show host do first?  Create something from nothing.  "SPIES!  They're undermining the Aces High world as we know it!  SPIES"

Why is this important?  Well you've got to sell advertising and drive the ratings.  Hopefully you can get enough simple minded folks to buy into it, and then you've got a following to sell your wares to.

Hmm.  Now what.  This is talk radio after all.   Well the next best thing is to start throwing vague accusations out at different folks in the community hoping they'll react.  This in your talk show radio world, lends credibilty to your creating something from nothing.  It must be true because people responded. 

It's also important to question their integrity or accuse them of lying or cheating.  While you are doing it, you've got to introduce the idea of some sort of bias on the part of either the 'establishment" ie HTC or the 'press' ie the Aces High BBS.    This of course allows you to play the role of poor misunderstood victim, who is only trying to right a grevious wrong, and uncover the 'truth."

Again the hope has to be that you'll get enough folks to buy in, to somehow give your accusation credibility. 

And like a good talk radio host, you've talked around the folks who've tried to be reasonable with you, quickly bringing in other 'accusations' and trying to draw more folks into the war of words without you ever having responded to those reasonable folks.

That's where the "nice try, next" routine has come in lately.  No response, pretend like you are clever.

Well frankly I'm tired of ya taking shots and a lot of good folks in here.

Name names.  Who are the spies, show us your proof.  lets see your evidence that the game has been somehow undermined.  Quit dancing around it and let's hear it.

Put up or shut up.  You are embarrasing yourself.

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #445 on: July 20, 2008, 12:14:15 AM »
Guppy / Rox

Can we let this one die or take it to PM's between the two of you?  I consider you a friend Rox and I've got a lot of respect for you Guppy so I'm not taking a side here nor will my opinion of either of you be damaged by your disagreements.  There's a lot of good guys in this thread and lines are being drawn that aren't good for anybody or the community. 

I prefer to play the yuck monkey most of the times on the boards because I really am here to have fun, make friends, and create a little laughter with folks that share an interest in WWII planes regardless of their 'style' of play.  So I'm stepping out of my general persona just a bit to ask nicely for everyone to take a deep breath, think it over, and stand down. 

This has gone on too long and it's nowhere close to resolution. 

If nothing else I'd consider it a personal favor from everyone involved especially because I don't want to see anybody skuzzified. 

JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #446 on: July 20, 2008, 12:39:51 AM »
Guppy / Rox

Can we let this one die or take it to PM's between the two of you?  I consider you a friend Rox and I've got a lot of respect for you Guppy so I'm not taking a side here nor will my opinion of either of you be damaged by your disagreements.  There's a lot of good guys in this thread and lines are being drawn that aren't good for anybody or the community. 

I prefer to play the yuck monkey most of the times on the boards because I really am here to have fun, make friends, and create a little laughter with folks that share an interest in WWII planes regardless of their 'style' of play.  So I'm stepping out of my general persona just a bit to ask nicely for everyone to take a deep breath, think it over, and stand down. 

If nothing else I'd consider it a personal favor from everyone involved especially because I don't want to see anybody skuzzified. 

I would like to see whatever happens, happen here.  Then just let the subject die forever, and the community can take their own opinion on things.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #447 on: July 20, 2008, 12:55:34 AM »

Then go listen to the "All show tunes all the time" channel on satallite radio.

BTW:  "The best radio folks played the music and kept their mouths shut" folks barely make minumim wage.  Hence, they don't get to say anything.  They aren't air talents, they are announcers.

Little advice:  If you are going to make a post...make sure it's about a subject/topic/issue that you actually KNOW something about. 

But thanks for stopping by to show your backside.

FAIL

NEXT!

ROX

lol you fail in so many ways
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline iWalrus

• Copper Member
« Reply #448 on: July 20, 2008, 01:05:41 AM »
I'm not sure what's going on in this thread, but I think I'll insert a random emoticon. Hmm. Yes....closing eyes...THIS ONE:  :O
That's all.

WalrusG

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #449 on: July 20, 2008, 02:00:12 AM »
Guppy / Rox

Nope, I've blown it off for a while now and he keeps going, and he's accused folks I respect of being lyers and cheats.

I understand what you are asking, but he's the one throwing all the stones at this point.

Rox needs to put up or shut up. 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 03:04:20 AM by Guppy35 »
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters