Author Topic: The Big Mac  (Read 732 times)

Offline MoeRon

• Nickel Member
The Big Mac
« on: August 28, 2008, 10:43:21 AM »
did you know?   (from wiki)

The Mega Mac - four 1.6 oz (45.4 g) beef patties and an extra slice of cheese. Available in China, Ireland, Serbia, Japan, Turkey and Malaysia,. Discontinued in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, limited availability in the United States and Canada (where it is commonly marketed under the name Double Big Mac).

Monster Mac - eight 1.6 oz (45.4 g) beef patties and extra cheese. Discontinued in Germany.

Mckinley-Mac - made with two quarter pound patties. Named after Mt. McKinley in Alaska, and sold only in that state.  Also known as the Bigger Big Mac as an LTO product to celebrate the 2006 FIFA World Cup.

In India, where Hindus do not eat beef, the Big Mac was renamed the Maharaja Mac and was originally made with lamb instead of beef; however, along with the company's other items it is now made from chicken.

Son of Mac - Also known as the Mini Mac or Baby Mac, a version with only one patty and no center roll piece. It sold as a Baby Mac in New Zealand, Was sold in Australia, now discontinued. Served by some stores in the United States under the moniker "Mac Jr".

In Israel, where religious Jews don't mix dairy and meat products, a special Kosher version of the Big Mac is served without cheese.

In Japan, there is a variant with egg, called the Tamago Double Mac.

In Quebec, the burger is often seen alongside a McPoutine and a Maple Apple Pie..

so many Macs' so little time....give me a Monster Mac.   And some nitro tablets

« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 10:45:32 AM by MoeRon »
Lotteries are a tax for people who suck at math.

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
Re: The Big Mac
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 11:19:36 AM »
Well that's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back. :o
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 11:37:46 AM »
Can't deny it, love the Big Mac.

....but fast food is so bad for you.
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 01:57:31 PM »
and I thank you all.

:D

Mac

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 03:10:29 PM »
 :aok
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 04:44:50 PM »
Mickey Dees is possibly the closest one can come to eating from a dumpster without actual climbing in.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 05:09:19 PM »
Mickey Dees is possibly the closest one can come to eating from a dumpster without actual climbing in.

And paying.
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 05:43:32 PM »
Well that's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back. :o

And if you eat the monster big mac, thats like another 10!  :D
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 05:47:40 PM »

I dunno...I've been dragged to a few chinese food joints that I thought were pretty damn close to the dumpster level, maybe even lower.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 04:07:34 AM »
was in Zermat (~10,000' swiss alps) and they have a McDs which sells McRosti. disgusting compared to the real deal of course but still pretty unique :)
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 04:59:25 AM »
I thougt the Big Mac was called "Quarter pounder with cheese" ? Or I watched Pulp Fiction too much...
now posting as SirNuke

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 05:23:20 AM »
No, in Pulp Fiction the "Quarter Pounder" was called the "Royale with cheese (avec fromage)".  The Big Mac was still the Big Mac only it was called "Le Big Mac".
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 07:20:36 AM »
The Mega Mac - four 1.6 oz (45.4 g) beef patties and an extra slice of cheese. Available in China, Ireland, Serbia, Japan, Turkey and Malaysia

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that's no longer true for Ireland anyway. Mind you that's an interesting selection of countries to be lined up with.

I may have to investigate, which could be dangerous as I haven't had breakfast or lunch yet. Wish my luck!

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 07:23:22 AM »
I had some Mac Jr's awhile, those things were just the right size and great!  Was bummed when I found they discontinued them.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 09:50:28 AM »
No, in Pulp Fiction the "Quarter Pounder" was called the "Royale with cheese (avec fromage)".  The Big Mac was still the Big Mac only it was called "Le Big Mac".

Ho yeaaah I remember now, I need to watch it again :)
now posting as SirNuke