Author Topic: FSO: Tunisia - Dead Pilots and GVs drivers  (Read 239 times)

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
FSO: Tunisia - Dead Pilots and GVs drivers
« on: October 08, 2008, 07:17:09 AM »
Hi all,

Just wanted to clarify things. Everyone knows you get one life in a plane (unless you are a JU87 and then get a second life). Also you know if you are in a GV you get one GV life and one plane life later in the event.

Now if you die and were not a JU87 pilot you can man the guns of a bomber or a GV. If you were driving a GV and die you can also man the guns of a bomber or the guns of another players GV tank while waiting for the GV battle to end. So the guns on bombers and tanks are open to dead pilots and GV players. From a few questions that might have been overlooked I think so wanted to make sure you all knew about that.
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: FSO: Tunisia - Dead Pilots and GVs drivers
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 07:20:08 AM »
Oh, and I plan to have another GV battle of the same size and type in frame 3. So anybody who did not get to drive tanks in frame 2 will get a chance in frame 3.

However, please give me feedback. -If- everyone finds it enjoyable and more people want to do a tank battle I will increase the force structure to allow for more GVs on both sides. Otherwise it will be the same size.
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team