Author Topic: 7 School Days!  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
Re: 7 School Days!
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 04:17:08 PM »
JG11's youngest pilots are its secret weapons. :noid
like me :noid
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 08:56:42 PM »
Its not that you need to pay for our schools, its that we need to get people interested in learning, rather than this hippity hop stuff. (Don't get me wrong, I love going to school, I just like learning a lot more than half of the public school body.)

Nah, we need to have accountability among our teachers.  Get rid of the teachers unions.  Moronic concepts such as tenure are leading causes of the educational malaise that we find ourselves in as of late.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2008, 07:11:36 AM »
as long as i get a nap at least twice a day im fine :)

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline killerpanther

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2008, 10:04:03 AM »
why not make all sqeakers go play halo3 and leave Aces high to the big boys and gals eh?  ;)

allied
MA-in game ID Rusty (allied) FEAR ME! :D
MA-Squad-490th Battlin Bulldogs
SA-Squad-
season 9 2nd overall finale season 11 3rd overall finale
and go Bulldogs!

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2008, 10:10:19 AM »
Wouldn't it be great if HTC could dedicate a server to having a "Squeekers Heaven" arena?  Kinda like an 18 and under nightclub.
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline chewie86

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 12:41:11 PM »
I have already paid for your schools. America has the second most expensive schooling system on the planet yet ranks #18 out of 24 systems in the ranking. Our education system stinks and you need to spend more time in school until we are ranked #1 and when you graduate it will be your turn to complain about taxes and squeakers on vox.  :D

I also bet USA is #1 in squeekers/Online-game ratio on the planet.

Lube & Shame "peneduro"
My AH2 videos
SDL SEASON 1 Champions:
Loose Deuce
, ~Black Leather & Pink Slippers~

Offline BnZ

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 01:36:34 PM »
Nah, we need to have accountability among our teachers.  Get rid of the teachers unions.  Moronic concepts such as tenure are leading causes of the educational malaise that we find ourselves in as of late.

I agree with alot of this.

OTOH, teaching are the only job where you are expected to achieve the same results no matter the quality of the starting material. If you were working at the Louisville Slugger factory, no one would expect you to make excellent bats out of balsa, knotted pine, or old railroad ties. But that is almost exactly what teachers are supposed to do with people's "little darlings"!

Offline kennyhayes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »
we would be out of school in 72 months nonstop  :rock

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 05:42:18 PM »
Or we can make a new day and have 10 days.
Fear and death in the wings, in thrall of those fallen from grace
Petty is as petty does, witness the mass disgrace.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2008, 08:26:12 PM »
I have already paid for your schools. America has the second most expensive schooling system on the planet yet ranks #18 out of 24 systems in the ranking. Our education system stinks and you need to spend more time in school until we are ranked #1 and when you graduate it will be your turn to complain about taxes and squeakers on vox.  :D

Yea, but remember, that percentage that fails usually WANTS to fail... :(
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 09:03:17 PM »
Yea, but remember, that percentage that fails usually WANTS to fail... :(
True but we need to make them not WANT to fail, so they don't drag those who DON'T WANT to fail down with them as they copy our tests. :mad:
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2008, 06:27:15 AM »

Well its been my experience that the little monsters attending the school are the main problem. Ive had 7th graders knife their teachers in the face. Then the kid goes home, assuming he can dodge the gangstas who grab them and put em to work selling dope, and momma has a different boyfriend home daily, both of whom are riding the rock or the needle. Get the picture?

In my day the teachers used the left hook to straighten out jackoff kids, or the strap/paddle. It was an inventive and genius procedure that worked almost every time. And after you got your butt kicked you'd be on your knees praying Hail Marys for them not to call home and tell your old man.

Its not the teachers who are the problem.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2008, 06:32:32 AM »
i may be 13 but i have a voice like a 20 year old

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2008, 02:24:08 PM »
Well its been my experience that the little monsters attending the school are the main problem. Ive had 7th graders knife their teachers in the face. Then the kid goes home, assuming he can dodge the gangstas who grab them and put em to work selling dope, and momma has a different boyfriend home daily, both of whom are riding the rock or the needle. Get the picture?

In my day the teachers used the left hook to straighten out jackoff kids, or the strap/paddle. It was an inventive and genius procedure that worked almost every time. And after you got your butt kicked you'd be on your knees praying Hail Marys for them not to call home and tell your old man.

Couldn't agree more Rich.  And I think women lib caused alot of damage to the "family".  Personally I think one parent should be home taking care of the kids...don't care if it's the man or the woman. 
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2008, 12:53:19 PM »

Well, and the thing is, those kids who join gangs are also cowards.. They cant fight their own fights.
No one knows what the future may bring.