Author Topic: Offline drones  (Read 827 times)

Offline **CLONE155**

• Zinc Member
Offline drones
« on: October 26, 2008, 12:17:13 AM »
I have searched for 15 mins tooking for a topic on this, but i didnt find one and there probobly is one, but im not the best looker so im gonna bring a new one up.

In offline is there a way to change the planes that the drones fly? you know, the 5 guys that circle over head?

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Offline drones
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 05:34:17 AM »
I have searched for 15 mins tooking for a topic on this, but i didnt find one and there probobly is one, but im not the best looker so im gonna bring a new one up.

In offline is there a way to change the planes that the drones fly? you know, the 5 guys that circle over head?

:huh  Try flying online, then maybe u can kill and enjoy the game more  :confused:

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 07:56:09 AM »

:huh  Try flying online, then maybe u can kill and enjoy the game more  :confused:

The man asks a legitimate question, and you respond with dopey comment like that.  Don't think so Clone.
The Lynchmob-Outlaws--HAWK

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 09:07:28 AM »
you can however download some offline missions that have different planes then the ones that fly around the base. i have one with a6ms and ki67s as target planes. I downloaded it from the offline missions link on the AH2 bbs.  :salute
Charlie don't surf!

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 09:30:37 AM »
The man asks a legitimate question, and you respond with dopey comment like that.  Don't think so Clone.

Idiot

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 10:31:16 AM »
It would be nice if you could change the aircraft and the tanks offline.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 10:34:51 AM »
Idiot

Your the idiot. Guy asks a question about off-line drones and you tell him to go on line.... doesn't answer his question at all.

The circling drones can NOT be changed, they also fly much slower than you'll see in the game. Off-line mission how ever have different planes as well as different patterns to fly and fight the AI (Artificial Intelligence) fighters.

Drones are for practice aiming, missions are for practicing maneuvering.