Author Topic: Unbelievable..  (Read 2957 times)

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Re: Unbelievable..
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 08:19:27 AM »
I have an idea but the mention of it will probably end in a locked thread. But after last night I'm right there with Talon on a subject, maybe not the same subject but have the same feeling last night.

Offline dyna76

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 08:25:59 AM »
 :uhoh......wow, must been an interesting evening........sorry i missed it.....still would like to know. Talen, you're always welcome to fly with me.

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 08:43:55 AM »
You have a good idea of what went down last night whiteman so i won't say it as it will result in a locked thread.

Dyna, let's just say some things were best left unspoken about and it got to a point were it was unbearable. Figured i shouldn't have logged on last night but i wanted to tell my squaddies and it didn't go so well.

But for von... i love em  :t.

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 08:44:18 AM »
:uhoh......wow, must been an interesting evening........sorry i missed it.....still would like to know. Talen, you're always welcome to fly with me.

Interesting?

Well, amusing at the very least.

It seems that, for some people, there is an overwhelming, primitive, and totally un-ignorable need to prove how daft they really are.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 08:46:42 AM »
WOW, I'm glad I didn't bother to log in last night, although I figured it would be a political nightmare, silly Rooks have been doing it for weeks.  Maybe now the stupidity will end.

Looking forward to finding you as a Knight, Talen  :devil
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 08:53:13 AM »

Interesting?

It seems that, for some people, there is an overwhelming, primitive, and totally un-ignorable need to prove how daft they really are.

Agreed. This happened last night to an unbelievable extent.

And for Dragon... I'll be with my 109 again so get ready for some pain...  :t

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 09:13:03 AM »
I was on last night, and logged about 10 est. I don't know what happened, maybe it happened after I left, but either way, I didn't see anything. Like most nights I take what comes across 200 with a grain of salt. All of it is poor comedy at best. I'm here to fly and shoot some guys down and have a little fun. Being lumped in as one of those bad rook does bother me a bit. I don't think it should be stated that a whole team was responsible for what some people may take exception to. It sends the wrong message to newer players.

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 09:20:40 AM »
I was on last night, and logged about 10 est. I don't know what happened, maybe it happened after I left, but either way, I didn't see anything. Like most nights I take what comes across 200 with a grain of salt. All of it is poor comedy at best. I'm here to fly and shoot some guys down and have a little fun. Being lumped in as one of those bad rook does bother me a bit. I don't think it should be stated that a whole team was responsible for what some people may take exception to. It sends the wrong message to newer players.

correct. It was indeed a handful of players last night that had some very...informative opinions.

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008, 09:32:52 AM »

We just take exception to you because you are from New England (not on the side of a hill anymore, though?)    :P

Seriously, though, I agree with you Fugitive. 

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 09:37:39 AM »

We just take exception to you because you are from New England (not on the side of a hill anymore, though?)    :P

Seriously, though, I agree with you Fugitive. 

I'm still on the side of a hill, I just finally figured out it was in New England   ;)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 09:40:19 AM »
 :rofl

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 09:47:16 AM »
i remember some kind of political crap that was going down on 200 last night... but i just mentally filtered it out.  <shrug>
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 09:56:44 AM »

Interesting?

i have a couple ex-squaddies like that.  :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2008, 09:58:57 AM »
I was flying bish last night, I just de-tuned 200 and problem solved. country channel was much more game oriented.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »
I'll be with my 109 again

I'm sorry for your loss.  :salute

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors