Author Topic: Unbelievable..  (Read 2953 times)

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
Re: Unbelievable..
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2008, 11:28:51 AM »
Talon, Well man.. I am ashamed of the 78th FG personnel that were involved and they have been eradicated. It was an honor to support your wing. The 78th will be moving countries as well (So I don't have to face Talon in the skies as an enemy.. sure am Skur'd). I hope the words a few did not taint the 78th's small and fragile reputation with the rest of the toon pilots...

You all have my apologies!

<S>
Ciaphas
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2008, 11:29:02 AM »

It has been much more fun switching countries than sticking to one. Some of my former foes turned out to be decent guys and much more fun to fly with than the same old same old. As for political talk who cares who's feathers it ruffles up.

Watch how this simple word explodes into a 30 page thread :lol

JESUS

or just gets it locked  :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2008, 11:31:25 AM »
Talon, Well man.. I am ashamed of the 78th FG personnel that were involved and they have been eradicated. It was an honor to support your wing. The 78th will be moving countries as well (So I don't have to face Talon in the skies as an enemy.. sure am Skur'd). I hope the words a few did not taint the 78th's small and fragile reputation with the rest of the toon pilots...

You all have my apologies!

<S>
Ciaphas

i wasn't there........

but for you to come foward like this is ok in my book sir!   :salute

only wish i could get my cartoon plane up again, but r/l keps interfering........

ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2008, 11:33:24 AM »
Neither was I, I was at work when this all went down..  :mad:
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline trap2000

• Zinc Member
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2008, 11:57:38 AM »
I wasn’t on that night and can only guess at what happened. Regardless, Ciaphas has stepped up and addressed the matter and in doing so keeps the 78th a viable squadron. Talon, it was good flying with you bud.

<S>
to both of you

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2008, 12:22:24 PM »
I wasn’t on that night and can only guess at what happened. Regardless, Ciaphas has stepped up and addressed the matter and in doing so keeps the 78th a viable squadron. Talon, it was good flying with you bud.

<S>
to both of you

yes, it does. says a lot for his personality too. he takes the heat, rather than trying to sluff the blame on someone else. good man.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Wyld45

• Copper Member
      • AH2 Rough Rider Bugler
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2008, 12:35:54 PM »

Welcome to the Knights!  :salute  See you in the skies.
RRWyld45  1138th "Rough Riders" Bomber Wing

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2008, 11:19:43 PM »
 :O Another Knight.  :aok
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Buzzard7

• Nickel Member
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2008, 11:44:55 PM »
Talen a Knight now?

The Pigs welcome you. :aok

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2008, 07:43:32 AM »
Well welcome to the Knights Talen.

I know at times it can be amazing what comes across the radio buffer.

People that you thought you knew turn out to have a hidden bias & prejudice  where you least expect it, etc.
The longer you stick around AH the more and more you learn who the truly class acts are.
And the more you value them for just being who they are.

The ego's, the chest beaters, the wife beaters, you learn to tune out.
Truly they really are not worth your  time, irritation, angst, etc.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2008, 08:06:32 AM »
YOU are the person that give the moron power with his words. If YOU take offense at the name he calls you or somebody else, your giving him power by either arguing with him, or "standing up for your rights". Defuse the situation by ignoring the "comment" don't give the moron something to fight with. What do you think would happen if one of these dorks came in and was going on about how he can "pound you all!" and everyone ignored him? He'd get tired of talking with himself and either shut up, or leave.

Real life is much the same way. All of these people worry too much about other people opinions. Call me what you want, its your opinion, but I have my own opinion about me, and guess whos opinion I'm going with? In this case, hit the report button, and go on playing the game. If HTC wants to do something about it they will, if not, I'm here to play, not worry about someone else opinion.

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2008, 09:12:59 AM »
YOU are the person that give the moron power with his words. If YOU take offense at the name he calls you or somebody else, your giving him power by either arguing with him, or "standing up for your rights". Defuse the situation by ignoring the "comment" don't give the moron something to fight with. What do you think would happen if one of these dorks came in and was going on about how he can "pound you all!" and everyone ignored him? He'd get tired of talking with himself and either shut up, or leave.

utter BS. you really dont believe in standing up for oneself? or just people who hold a different position from yourself should hide away and not stand up for their beliefs.

put simply there are children playing this game and if the aryan brotherhood are allowed to carry on spouting their hate without any opposition, these children may start to believe that these attitudes are normal, and since unopposed, acceptable.

interesting to see so many "grow a thicker skin" or "just ignore it" type comments have been posted. I guess its easier to spread your message if theres noone opposing it.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Unknown
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2008, 09:23:05 AM »
put simply there are children playing this game and if the aryan brotherhood are allowed to carry on spouting their hate without any opposition, these children may start to believe that these attitudes are normal, and since unopposed, acceptable.

Agreed.

- oldman

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2008, 09:41:32 AM »
utter BS. you really dont believe in standing up for oneself? or just people who hold a different position from yourself should hide away and not stand up for their beliefs.

interesting to see so many "grow a thicker skin" or "just ignore it" type comments have been posted. I guess its easier to spread your message if theres noone opposing it.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Unknown

100% behind you on that one my friend, all this has actually got me quite stirred up to be honest, this sort of stuff has no place anywhere, anytime.
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2008, 10:53:38 AM »

Real life is much the same way. All of these people worry too much about other people opinions. Call me what you want, its your opinion, but I have my own opinion about me, and guess whos opinion I'm going with? In this case, hit the report button, and go on playing the game. If HTC wants to do something about it they will, if not, I'm here to play, not worry about someone else opinion.

I dont know if someones opinion has anything to do about anything. I could give a rat's donut if anyone in this stupid game likes me or not. It's my $15 bucks that lets me play this game not an invitation by any of you. If someone steps on my toes on purpose I step on theirs harder. Some people just dont stop until they are stopped. Personally speaking I had a father that if I let him would have turned me into a pile of goo. I not only stood up for myself I went on the offensive. Nothing mean mind you ,he was my Father but I made him realize that if he wanted to come into the lion's cage he was going to get scratched. Over time my father learned to respect me and no longer tried to manipulate me. Does a batter wife (even verbally) just take it? Hell no. Letting things roll off your back long enough and you end up making a stand for nothing.