Author Topic: Sorry to all...  (Read 7040 times)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
Re: Sorry to all...
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2008, 02:05:45 AM »
ok guys cant really say much to defend myself because i know im a total idiot. but just wanna say sorry to you all for shade killing my brothers account.
it was stupid and selfish of me and unfair on all of the honest ppl out there trying for score. im not sorry for myself at all, however i do feel really bad that i did such a  stupid thing whilst part of such a great squad (The Few) And Bruv119 has took this very seriously and i have been kicked from there squad and, rightly so.
pls dont blame the few because they had no part in this and didnt know i was even doing it. i have decided not to play for a while and cant forgive myself for what i have done.
i have learned my lesson the hard way and would love to roll back time however i know i was WRONG and therfore i should be punished.

Anyway good luck all <S> 
:rofl :rofl An appology as the new stat system comes out :rolleyes:. So what are you changing your name to now? :rofl
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2008, 02:18:45 AM »

Your one of many who were caught up that would'nt dare post something like that out of fear and lack of character. It does take a real man to step up and say he was wrong in my book. It's not like your trying to put on an act to get a lesser sentence from the judge by posting here and taking the beating you felt you deserved.
The name amsoil will be forever mud but I'm sure you will be back with a new outlook and name.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2008, 02:58:45 AM »
It's just a freakin game.  Anyone who doesn't screw around with the rules once in a while needs to pop their cork out.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2008, 03:03:30 AM »
start banning that tards again :aok
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2008, 03:06:16 AM »
It's just a freakin game.  Anyone who doesn't screw around with the rules once in a while needs to pop their cork out.

lol moot, all you ever do is defend twits, guaranteed you are a democrat, Guaranteed!   Not that there's anything wrong with that lol I just guarantee it. (That is, if you are American)

P.S. what is your in game name?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 03:15:46 AM by grizz441 »

Offline MarkII

• Zinc Member
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2008, 03:22:56 AM »
well done mate, great of you to come clean, silly what you did, but your still a great guy in my book, hope to see you back soon
ok guys cant really say much to defend myself because i know im a total idiot. but just wanna say sorry to you all for shade killing my brothers account.
it was stupid and selfish of me and unfair on all of the honest ppl out there trying for score. im not sorry for myself at all, however i do feel really bad that i did such a  stupid thing whilst part of such a great squad (The Few) And Bruv119 has took this very seriously and i have been kicked from there squad and, rightly so.
pls dont blame the few because they had no part in this and didnt know i was even doing it. i have decided not to play for a while and cant forgive myself for what i have done.
i have learned my lesson the hard way and would love to roll back time however i know i was WRONG and therfore i should be punished.

Anyway good luck all <S> 

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2008, 03:27:47 AM »

As you see Moot, many people take this game seriously as they should with any sport or hobby they are interested in where competition is involved. Many of it's members are adults with children of their own that they would not be teaching this behavior to. Just because it's an internet video game does not mean it's not worthy of it's members  wanting to achieve certain goals either on a personal or team oriented level. To those members, Stats are important and for others, it's a right and wrong issue on an adult level.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2008, 03:36:31 AM »
Wtg for stepping up. You did the right thing by letting The Few "off the hook". If i were you i would still get a new handle and not abuse it the next time. People may say they forget, but they really don't, and you will hear about this forever.

Good luck with your next shade and just enjoy the game without worrying about your score. Nobody really cares about it and infact it only gives you respect infront of the newbs until they learn too.

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2008, 04:40:26 AM »

With respect sir, I think you missed the part i am talking about. Has nothing to do with the shade account or score card. It has everything to do with abusing the trust of friends and dragging them through the mud with him over the last few days. That said, you are right, just a game and everyone deserves a few second chances now and then.

over n out!

Your right, I see what your talking about now.  I was looking at the issue through another window.  I agree with you on that point, but I again think this is a bit deep from my perspective.   :salute

Last opinion concerning this, welllllllllllllllllllllllllll llll maybe not.    :devil

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2008, 06:11:52 AM »
oops

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2008, 06:14:08 AM »
Apology accepted Amsoil mate im sure you wont do it again bro.

When ya get back be sure to let us know when you are as i like many others have said will wing with ya anytime.

Dont beat yourself up too bad over it some people stay bitter longer than others and act like children others know how to forgive and forget and give 2nd chances. At the end of the day its still only a GAME.

:salute
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2008, 06:20:23 AM »
lol moot, all you ever do is defend twits, guaranteed you are a democrat, Guaranteed!   Not that there's anything wrong with that lol I just guarantee it. (That is, if you are American)

P.S. what is your in game name?
:lol  Keep your day job.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2008, 06:44:40 AM »
Well as the saying goes live & learn. I would say you are doing a little of both right now.

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2008, 07:58:06 AM »
but really the only reason i decided i would voice an opinion is this.

you allowed people to vouch for you and your character and it was all based on a lie. this is about the most disgraceful and disrespectful thing you could possibly do to people you called "friend".

had they have chosen to lie on your behalf because they knew the truth and were a willing participant in the cover up then the ridicule of being caught would belong to them, and their shame would be upon their own shoulders.

but based upon your own addmission, and only if your telling the truth now, you mislead them. you allowed them to share in your disgrace as unwilling and unwanting conspirators in your lie. no one may jump right out and say it to them face up, but many people will question their integrity and their judgment in the future. people will always wonder about them now. no matter how many times you swear that they didn't know. is the world suppose to take your obviously tainted and worthless word for it? or instead should the world believe their sworn denials and protests of innocence, the same sworn denials and protests of innocence they once made on your behalf?

personally and based solely upon the little i know of the few, i choose to believe in their innocence to your scam. i hope others will see you for the kind of person i do and give them the benefit of the doubt without question or judgment. time alone will tell.

in the future how quickly do you think they will rise up to voice their defence of another? one who may truly be innocent of an accusation made against them, one who needs the help of others to clear their name? do you think those that defended you will be so willing to help the next person? do you think the repercussions of your actions will end with you?

you have called the reputation and integrity of others into question, for that and for that alone do i judge you LOSER.

Mechanic is right.  This is the best analysis in the whole thread.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2008, 09:56:52 AM »
Listen mate, best thing you can do is get a new name and afresh start in here, fly for a different chess piece and stay out of squads and scores for a while.
You'll also have to bury that other piece of your charachter or learn how to be a man my friend. Like folks say, this could have been nipped in the bud earlier when this was first raised and maybe the few would have kept you? Would have dead and buried by now.
But more Important, you will at some point in your life have to stand for something and do the right thing, happens to us all at somepoint. I just hope that you learn from this, look yourself in the mirror, fix it with the few and learn to be a man.
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c