Author Topic: What is your in game name?  (Read 5465 times)

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
Re: What is your in game name?
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2008, 07:50:21 PM »
IN GAME ID= Houdini
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2008, 07:52:32 PM »
hehe.. and he calls others self-centered attention potatoes.. moving on..

Translation  "I lost the argument, lets change the subject"   :aok :rock

P.S. Moot, what is your in game name by the way?

Btw Bronk, ST never gave any billing information to HTC, he was clearly in his two week trial period so all Scuzzy had to access his information was his IP address which as I mentioned before is hardly enough evidence to conclude he is not new.  Plenty more evidence saying it wasn't his first time flying AH2 as he tried to lead everyone to believe.  As LYNX would say "Not saying the bloke is a shade, but he had BEEN HERE BEFORE."

I see. So 4 is the limit for well constructed upbeat AARs? Skuzzy might want to sticky that for the next articulate/enthusiastic noob. :aok

Slippery slopes are silly (Say that 5 times fast  ;)), sorry for being one of the first of the majority to have alarm bells and red flags going off. 

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2008, 07:54:20 PM »
<hijack>Grizz....You are the same Grizz that used to post at furballcentral.com?</hijack>

Offline AirFlyer

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2008, 07:55:01 PM »
Spinnich
Tours: Airflyer to 69 - 77 | Dustin57 92 - 100 | Spinnich 100 - ?
"You'll always get exactly what you deserve." Neil

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2008, 07:57:10 PM »
<hijack>Grizz....You are the same Grizz that used to post at furballcentral.com?</hijack>

That was SNA's site wasn't it?  Actually I'm fairly certain that wasn't me, this is the first forum ever that I have actively posted in.  There was another Grizz running around for a while.  I know that because I always used to get PMs asking me "Are you Grizz, from the Hammerheads?"

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2008, 07:58:45 PM »
Yes, that was SNA's site.  RGR that, Just checking.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2008, 07:59:41 PM »
Yes, that was SNA's site.  RGR that, Just checking.

Murdr if you look on this site there is a member with the name "Grizz" who posted back in the early 2000's.  That is not me and the member I'm sure you are speaking of.

<edit> Looking back down virtual memory lane, The Snakes was my first squad in Relaxed Realism Europe in AW3, SNA was quite a pilot.  I still talk to his XO "Snail" on a regular basis.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 08:08:15 PM by grizz441 »

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2008, 08:29:39 PM »
Translation  "I lost the argument, lets change the subject"   :aok :rock
Namely, that I defended glock, am a lefty, and was wrong about ST's AARs being unduely hijacked. Even though I didn't defend glock, am not left, and Skuzzy in addition to a number of others you're reaching for support from have said pretty much the same thing I did, which incidently is beside the shade/not shade point. Ok then.

You're not the only one with alarm bells and whatnot, you're the loudest and quickest at posting about it.  Welcome to the game.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2008, 08:33:53 PM »
Originally 1pLUs44, now 40thPlus
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2008, 08:46:46 PM »
Namely, that I defended glock, am a lefty, and was wrong about ST's AARs being unduely hijacked. Even though I didn't defend glock, am not left, and Skuzzy in addition to a number of others you're reaching for support from have said pretty much the same thing I did, which incidently is beside the shade/not shade point. Ok then.

You're not the only one with alarm bells and whatnot, you're the loudest and quickest at posting about it.  Welcome to the game.

:confused: You also forgot to mentioned your defense of shade vulchers in your post  :aok

Didn't I already address all these points you just wrote about already?  Around and round the circle we go...
My point was that you defend everybody (Amsoil,other shade vulchers, ST, glock)
Perhaps you are a high profile defense lawyer for murder suspects?  If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit!

P.S. I'm not new to the game, just new to the boards  :aok

P.P.S I ask again moot, this is the game name thread, what is your in game name?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 08:50:15 PM by grizz441 »

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2008, 09:01:46 PM »
You're just masken obsessed huh.. Where did I defend shade vulchers and how does that change the fact you're totaly off target and just reaching for any half baked reason to have the last word? Am I confusing you with facts when I point out that I don't defend glock, shade vulchers, ST other than as a poster boy for misguided witch hunts, amsoil (what's he got to do with anything?), or that skuzzy and Murdr, AKAK and a number of others said the same thing that you're calling me out on? 
And yeah this is the game name thread, I'm not going to derail it further replying to your nonsensical raving. You said I did X, I point out how I actualy did the exact opposite of X, and then you say I'm the one running around like a headless chicken.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2008, 09:08:34 PM »
I'm not trying to have the last word, I'm just replying to your replies.  I don't really want to go through all the threads and nitpick how you defend everyone (maybe I should though), people who read it already know that.  Yeah you are right though, ST had a couple supporters.  But I wasn't talking about just ST.  You defend everybody, but anyways, that's all I'll say, you can have the last word as long as you include your in game name with it.  It's like pulling teeth! :lol

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2008, 09:27:33 PM »
I don't really want to go through all the threads and nitpick how you defend everyone (maybe I should though), people who read it already know that.

It seems it would be on you to post the quotes to support your assertions.  What I remember of moot's an others postings were warnings of restraint on dogpiling on a new board member before they've actually done something to warrent it.  Some of those same posters have been refered to as being part of "the bulletin board bullies".  One would think if the so called bullies think something is out of line, that it may not be time to go after a poster yet.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2008, 09:48:32 PM »
It seems it would be on you to post the quotes to support your assertions.  What I remember of moot's an others postings were warnings of restraint on dogpiling on a new board member before they've actually done something to warrent it.  Some of those same posters have been refered to as being part of "the bulletin board bullies".  One would think if the so called bullies think something is out of line, that it may not be time to go after a poster yet.

Well I just tried looking for 2 posts I remember in particular that he made, one about glock and another about shade vulching, but I couldn't find them. (There are at least 5 threads they could be in that are all many pages long, locked and buried) Lets just drop it though, sorry for pushing your buttons moot, this all started by me making an innocent comment that snow balled.  Moot you usually are the voice trying to calm the mob yes, which is a good thing, but my point was, I never hear you going after anybody that clearly is wrong, like Amsoil.  I don't think you even commented in that thread.  But I've seen you continuously defending people, that was my point.  That is all.   :salute

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2008, 09:55:55 PM »
So.. You'll agree then.. "It's just a game.. Have fun.."   :devil

Game handle's m00t, or moot or muut or mvvt, whichever I'll pick once I get some free time and the joystick working again.
See you in the skies <S>
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you