Author Topic: Whale Wars  (Read 4022 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Whale Wars
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2008, 11:31:00 PM »
A few machine guns would save the whalers.

So far the score is:
1) Dont eat whales
2) Dont eat fresh water fish
3) Dont eat any land animals
4) Use corn for fuel
5) Fast Food is evil and will kill you
6) Duck Hunting is evil (Dick Cheney-ism)
7) Agriculture is a pollution hot-bed
8) Cows are evil CO2 emitters (belchers) but you cant eat them either

Sounds like what they really are is human haters that rather then screaming 'I hate humans they must die' protest all forms of sustaining human life to meet their goals (less humans). Genius! Woefully inadequate morons also.

The whaling captain should experiment with new chum including a few camera crews.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Curlew

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2008, 01:58:06 AM »
My favoritve part of all the ramming garbage is that they will never do any damage, thier ship is only like 1/7 the size of the japaneese vessel. What are the japenese supposed to say? "oh noes, a dent! lets go home...". I was always taught in my rules of the road the law of gross tonage, though you might have right of way over a bigger ship, the bigger ship will win in the end. I also thinking about it now realize that sea shepard is responsible for all those collisions because they are the overtaking vessel, which is funny because the captain is always like "well they cut into us and we couldnt avoid them". I wish these guys would hurry up and piss somebody off enough that a military goes in and sinks them.
It is I, Ens. Pulver! And I have just thrown your palm tree overboard!
Quote from: Helm
The best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Callsign---Curlew

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2008, 03:01:26 AM »
I got a whale killing email this morning. Here:
"Stop whaling in Iceland! ´Global` boycott against products, ´made in Iceland`

Dear ladies and gentleman,

I am hereby informing you of my intention to join the European-wide boycott against Iceland because of its policy of non-stop whaling.

Our appeal to the Icelandic government is simple; stop the scientific whaling in Iceland immediately.

Until Iceland stops the whaling I will not buy any products from Iceland, I will not take any vacation in Iceland or visit the country for any reason, as long as Iceland continues this whaling. I will inform all international tour operators, hotels and anyone who are partners of tourism in Iceland, that we are making this boycott.

Until Iceland stops the whaling, I’ll place no more money with an Icelandic bank.

I will also boycott any company who are in business with Icelandic companies, I will not purchase any of their produces. Even if they are European companies, who work together with Iceland, I will also inform them of this boycott.

I will also lobby the E.U commission that Iceland should not become a member until they stop the whaling.

I’ll continue with all these boycotts until Iceland stop the slaughter.

I’ll inform all my friends and the media about these boycotts against Iceland and I am sure, they will follow me.

We would, however, like to encourage Iceland to use the whales to introduce whale watching in its own country, this is already a booming business internationally.

Therefore, we would like to ask you, to promote the immediate termination of the scientific whaling programme of your
government, so that you won’t have to suffer heavy financial losses yourselves.

Thank you for your understanding.

Greetings"

My reply:
"Hello there.

Our nation does some whaling, minke whaling to be precize, some 30 animals annually out of the rough 800.000 in the seas.

The minke whales inside our waters are estimated to gobble up more fish than our entire fishing fleet.

We are one of the smalles whaling nations in the world.

We also probably have the worst banking system in the world right now.

So, boycott our banks, I will still happily eat my whale roast without blushing, while chuckling over foolish boycott propoganda like this.

BOYCOTT SPAMMERS!"
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline wooly15

• Copper Member
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2009, 06:07:32 PM »
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but it looks like the idiots just sealed their own fate.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=06d_1233928779

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2009, 06:39:38 PM »
:lol

wow, those guys are idiots.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2009, 02:27:45 AM »
Them japs will get to the point of using deadly weapons the them hippies keep it up.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2009, 02:35:21 AM »
Them japs will get to the point of using deadly weapons the them hippies keep it up.

Half those hippies look like whales, they can say they got confused. ;)
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2009, 03:43:13 AM »
tonight I will be offered pickled whale-fat for dinner.
I will skip that one, but the beef of a whale is however delicious....
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2009, 04:55:05 AM »
Half those hippies look like whales, they can say they got confused. ;)

:rofl
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Curlew

• Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2009, 05:54:56 AM »
 :lol :lol :lol :rofl :rofl :rofl
One crew member on the Steve Irwin required five stitches after being hurt while disorientated by Japanese long-range acoustic devices, according to the Sea Shepherd. The activists accused the whalers of using high-pressure water cannons and acoustic weapons against them.

hahahaha thats just embaressing, someone got dizzy, bonked there head, and got a boo boo, and then they whine and cry, if i walked past some speakers, got disorented and cut open my head i would keep my mouth shut.

And this isnt the first time, these tards ram whale ships all the time, they have run over and sunk a handful of longliners of South America, killed a handfull of fisherman in the process, yet they are still out there.
It is I, Ens. Pulver! And I have just thrown your palm tree overboard!
Quote from: Helm
The best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Callsign---Curlew

Offline wooly15

• Copper Member
« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2009, 09:07:58 AM »
I'm all for saving the whales but these sweetheart bags are REALLY making it look BAD.  There was one scene where the captain got hit by shrapnel from a flash bang and was claiming he had been shot.  The piece didn't even break the skin.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2009, 02:58:36 PM »
public opinion in NZ is starting to turn against them. The collisions represent a massive danger to the environment, what happens when a hull is split and oil gets into the sealife around the antarctic? And while the japanese use water cannons, ie harmless water, sea shepherd is throwing polluting waste and garbage at the japanese (ie polluting the antarctic).

I wish someone would put a torpedo in sea sherpherd (once she was out of antarctic waters).

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2009, 06:00:42 AM »
I'm all for saving the whales but these sweetheart bags are REALLY making it look BAD.  There was one scene where the captain got hit by shrapnel from a flash bang and was claiming he had been shot.  The piece didn't even break the skin.

It was all a setup. I haven't watched it in a while but from what I remember the captain and another guy where at the back of the boat while all the other crewmembers are at the front tossing stuff at the Japanese. Then all of the sodden people are yelling that he's been shot and they pull a bullet out of the vest. There was no marks and no sign of bruising on the captain. Which makes me think he and his second in command butt buddy went out and shot the vest before going out to sea.

All the crewmembers are a bunch of sheep being lead by a lieing attention potato. If he really wants to help he would be in the front with all the others trowing stuff and boarding the ships, but instead he sits back because he knows if the Japanese gets their hands on him he wont be coming back home. Any of them that board those ships or try to do damage to them should be arrested and hung for piracy.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2009, 10:37:15 PM »
I have found myself rooting for the Japanese fleet.  Screw captain Santa Claus and the Sea Hippies.

I've never tried whale meat, but I'd like to now.  I wouldnt "get to know" a chick on the sea sheaperd though.  They prolly dont shower to conserve water.  :rolleyes:  I don't want to get crabs.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 10:41:27 PM by DMBEAR »

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2009, 11:34:34 PM »
Necro bump FTW. Yeah I root for the whalers looks like a awesome job hunt whales throw stuff at hippes spray them with water cannons.  :rock
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."