Author Topic: The greatest Spit I Ace ever!  (Read 4083 times)

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
Re: The greatest Spit I Ace ever!
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2008, 10:26:49 AM »
Actually it now seems to be you that is way too much score fixated regarding this topic...

Makes sense

I guess...

:rolleyes:

like talkin to my wife sometimes :rofl

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2008, 10:40:39 AM »
:rofl
Pretty far from communist here. I just don't have a problem grasping the fact that this is a GAME! Before you go throwing those ignorant comments out maybe you should think about what you are saying. Your calling me the COMMUNIST?!?!? WOW wtf? :rofl :rolleyes:

So, who made you the judge on what is and what isn't "Fair Play"? I can't feel sorry enough for those that have to strive for this "reward" and get all bent out of shape when someone plays "unfairly". I for one think having guys like this is a good thing. Because those new guys that come in will instantly see that the whole SCORE thing is a joke and they might be more inclined to just go out and...........are you ready for this..............

HAVE FUN! I know, I know. Hard to grasp that concept in a online GAME but try as you must. What is ruining this game is the whole SCORE concept. Too many people worried about their stupid score so they are timid and don't want any bad marks on their precious stat sheet.

I Sir regularly score in the top ten and by no means is it by acting "timid".  Equally I'm not a target drone for vulchers.  If a fields capped it's capped blah blah blah.  By your statement above you show little awareness of how to score...not that you should need to "score" I hassen to add.  You and your ilk perpetually misconstrue runners and timid players as scorers.....consistently. 

As someone who scores highly consistently I too see my fair share of runners and timid players, BnZ'ers and cherry pickers but it all <drum roll> helps my score by getting stuck in <hat simbols>.  Just for your information 9 out of 10 runners I catch are no rank no skill players who run because they know they haven't the <drum roll> skill to win the fight....as simple and as clear as that.  We even see folk bail rather than die in a fight...wtf is that about?  :rolleyes:

What ruins this game is folks propensity to "short cut".  Weather that's pork and auger, bomb n bail, Lanc stuka's or Perk Farming a shade account.....not alot to do with score are they?

Take this person named in this thread.  By his actions he has the rank to take a Cv off YOU.  Which I personnel would take great exception to.  Chances are he hasn't a clue what to do with it and he'll get it sunk.  That's the end of your nice little furball or capture attempt having spent between 2 to 5 hours getting the Cv in position.  Again by his actions he could run you down in a Temp, F4u4, 262.  Had he earned the right to do that?  What if this guy having unfairly purchased a tiger then uses his shade account to resupply his tracked tiger with an m3 from the base he's attacking.  What if he uses his shade to sink your sides Cv's.  What if he then zooms your missions in a tempy?  Yer...all the above a little extreme being as he's only been caught perk farming so far but the point is....this game isn't rocket science as the kids over Christmass will prove to you.

So where do you draw the line between harmless fun and gaming the game?  Is it better to keep this game as clean as possible or is it OK to turn a blind eye to certain practices.  If you turned a blind eye where do you see the game progressing to?

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2008, 10:56:06 AM »
I for one think having guys like this is a good thing.

Well, that about sums it up.  You obviously have no concept of fair play or a level playing field. 
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2008, 12:12:05 PM »
Think I've had an epihany here  :) I've often wondered why someone will do a quick spit s or whatever and get out of dodge asap if the inital merge doesn't go there way, Now I'm thinking that's the Score worshippers doing all they can to keep thier stats looking good.
Just given me more of an incentive to chase them down, even if it means me running out of gas over thier base or having to get them in their own ack that they hug so well.

Give them no peace iTunes!  :lol :lol

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2008, 12:19:20 PM »
WHO GIVES A CRAP?!?! It's a freakin game. Are you NOT having fun because of these guys? I SERIOUSLY doubt it. The only reason your torching them is because they might be taking your spot on the SCORE page. There can be NO OTHER EXPLAINATION so you might as well save it. Stop trying to make it sound like every time you log on these guys in some way bother your actual GAMEPLAY.

Keep fooling yourself boys.

Take off the flight suit and step away for awhile. :aok

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2008, 12:22:09 PM »
Pretty far from communist here. I just don't have a problem grasping the fact that this is a GAME! Before you go throwing those ignorant comments out maybe you should think about what you are saying. Your calling me the COMMUNIST?!?!? WOW wtf? :rofl :rolleyes:

Just like simple reasoning, a sensor of humor is something that appears to be lacking on your end.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2008, 12:39:29 PM »
Believe me bro... I don't take ANYTHING said on these boards seriously. I just use them to occupy my time when I'm at work and bored.

I just really find it funny when people throw stuff out there without any reasoning at all. I haven't spent 18 years of my life in the US military to support my communist position. :rofl
I don't care if you like or dislike me on these boards or in the game. There are only a hand full of guys on here that I would actually like to sit down and have a beer with.  This is PURELY entertainment for me. MANY on here take this crap WAY to serious and I find it both amusing and also a bit pathetic.

LYNX... I think you are one of the good guys in this game. I never pictured you as a SCORE watcher by the way you play. If that is something you strive for then so be it. I think that just knowing YOURSELF that these guys "ahead" of you on the score page are getting it "unfairly" should be good enough in your own mind to satisfy yourself that you are good at scoring the "right" way. Do you really care if anyone else see's your name in "lights"? I doubt it. THE ONLY thing I can see being wrong here is the CV command thing. That, I will agree with you on. That is something worth complaining about and should be addressed.

:aok :salute

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2008, 12:47:38 PM »
Believe me bro... I don't take ANYTHING said on these boards seriously. I just use them to occupy my time when I'm at work and bored.

I just really find it funny when people throw stuff out there without any reasoning at all. I haven't spent 18 years of my life in the US military to support my communist position. :rofl
I don't care if you like or dislike me on these boards or in the game. There are only a hand full of guys on here that I would actually like to sit down and have a beer with.  This is PURELY entertainment for me. MANY on here take this crap WAY to serious and I find it both amusing and also a bit pathetic.

LYNX... I think you are one of the good guys in this game. I never pictured you as a SCORE watcher by the way you play. If that is something you strive for then so be it. I think that just knowing YOURSELF that these guys "ahead" of you on the score page are getting it "unfairly" should be good enough in your own mind to satisfy yourself that you are good at scoring the "right" way. Do you really care if anyone else see's your name in "lights"? I doubt it. THE ONLY thing I can see being wrong here is the CV command thing. That, I will agree with you on. That is something worth complaining about and should be addressed.

:aok :salute

Still wouldn't be much of a game with out fair play. Imagine that you're playing cards with some buds and one cheats. Will you still say it's just a game and allow them to continue?!

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2008, 12:55:29 PM »
If they are playing at the same table I was and playing for money then I would care. But, if they were just playing cards in the same room I was in and just playing it for fun I wouldn't care. Just because these guys are in the SAME arena as you doesn't at all mean they are directly effecting you.....Exept on the SCORE sheet.
Which has been my point all along. Another reason to get rid of the scores.

At the AH table your not playing for real money ;)

Understand? :aok

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2008, 01:13:09 PM »
If they are playing at the same table I was and playing for money then I would care. But, if they were just playing cards in the same room I was in and just playing it for fun I wouldn't care. Just because these guys are in the SAME arena as you doesn't at all mean they are directly effecting you.....Exept on the SCORE sheet.

lol Yall give up this guy will not understand. Even if your playing for money it is still just a game. He's either just pulling yalls chain or he just flat is incapable of understanding.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2008, 01:24:10 PM »
Maybe you'll understand this; the new Minnesota Wild goaltender:

I hope we play the Penguins soon.   ;)
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2008, 01:26:28 PM »
It amazes me how far people will go to prove that they truely ARE an ELITE INTERNET PILOT. :rofl

Btw Bald....you just did. I hate that friggin trap hockey the wild play. :furious

And beat them at home :furious

Shuff...I know what i'm doing :aok

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2008, 01:38:37 PM »

I pay to play, that's real money. I expect fair play. Get it :aok

If you don't understand that spirt then you are just lost. If you do then you like pulling chains. Either way it doesn't show well for you.

BTW you fell into my trap. I had already contemplated your answers before I posted.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 01:43:03 PM by Getback »

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2008, 01:40:38 PM »
Do you get money back for scoring high in AH?

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2008, 01:45:28 PM »
Do you get money back for scoring high in AH?

I contemplated that one too. Doesn't matter. There's no guarantee you will win in cards if there is money on the table. albeit that you have that opportunity. Still the money is up front and I doubt anyone would go into any game knowing there's no fair play.