Author Topic: The greatest Spit I Ace ever!  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
Re: The greatest Spit I Ace ever!
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2008, 01:49:04 PM »
How does what this guy is doing directly effect you? (other than the cv)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2008, 02:24:01 PM »
How does what this guy is doing directly effect you? (other than the cv)

If your wife was cheating on you (with someone that didn't carry STD's and was still willing to take care of your needs when you were at home together) then I guess that wouldn't affect you either but I bet you wouldn't like it.  I mean really.  It wouldn't directly affect you.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2008, 04:38:23 PM »
If your wife was cheating on you (with someone that didn't carry STD's and was still willing to take care of your needs when you were at home together) then I guess that wouldn't affect you either but I bet you wouldn't like it.  I mean really.  It wouldn't directly affect you.

Don't waste your time with this guy Baldeagl. He's not going to get it or doesn't want to.

It's kind of like a woman boss I had once. After saving the company $120,000 annually, educating the accounting crew on the correct way to do things to keep errors to a minimum, Reducing the closing time of the books, Saving reporting time and increasing accuracy, She says "you haven't shown me anything"!  :rofl :rofl :rofl  Some people want to be blind.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2008, 04:45:11 PM »

Bravo.

Isn't it all about integrity, whether it's directly affecting you or not?  Does how a person acts within the game reflect how they are outside the game?  The community here attempts to police itself.  Score-potatos or otherwise, you need to draw the line somewhere or anything goes. 
Maybe we should all just go play Quake.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2008, 05:11:49 PM »
Believe me bro... I don't take ANYTHING said on these boards seriously. I just use them to occupy my time when I'm at work and bored.

I just really find it funny when people throw stuff out there without any reasoning at all. I haven't spent 18 years of my life in the US military to support my communist position. :rofl

I don't care if you like or dislike me on these boards or in the game. There are only a hand full of guys on here that I would actually like to sit down and have a beer with.  This is PURELY entertainment for me. MANY on here take this crap WAY to serious and I find it both amusing and also a bit pathetic.

You obviously take the posts serious if you were upset if you objected as you did to the communist comment.  As for my personal opinion of you, I have none.  I really don't know who you are in game nor do I really care *shrug*

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Dream Child

• Copper Member
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2008, 06:32:37 PM »
Believe me bro... I don't take ANYTHING said on these boards seriously. I just use them to occupy my time when I'm at work and bored.

For someone who doesn't take anything on these boards seriously, you sure do have a lot to say.

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2008, 01:32:00 AM »
 :rofl :rofl

Bald... that wife thing is just ridiculous. Like compairing Apples and well............. pixels of apples.

Getback... I KNEW you wouldn't answer my question because you can't without it coming down to the truth which is..... SCORE! I'm assuming this is what all this "Fair play" talk is about. "Fair Play" = fair SCORING. It's not about actually logging on a virtually "dogfighting" someone. It's about what "rank" is taken away from you by other GAMERS that you and judge Ak Ak think are cheating.

For someone who doesn't take anything on these boards seriously, you sure do have a lot to say.

Just trying to help those in need. :D
I worried about score for awhile when I first started playing this game and when I finally came to my sense's and realized after all it was just a dang game that constantly reset's every month and you don't get money or a trophy or even possibly an autographed Ben Affleck photo then I started having waaay more fun. It's just a game. It doesn't matter ONE BIT who wins or lose's as long as you are having fun. I'm not saying that my way is the RIGHT way for everyone but I do think people put way to much stock in this ridiculous score thing.

That and......I'm self-employed so I got too much time to diddle around on the computer. :rofl

Btw Ak Ak....I'm Bucky73 and my icon is usually about 30k below yours so I wouldn't expect you to see me. :D
You UNFAIR player YOU :rofl

Anyway, this is all I'm going to post on this because I believe it has run its course. :salute :rock

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2008, 02:41:50 AM »
Sydney Crosby eats babies!!!

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2008, 09:20:07 AM »
Sydney Crosby eats babies!!!

They are good with ketchup :aok

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2008, 09:49:39 AM »
lol Bucky obviously doesn't know AKAK either. He basis his idea of him on a joke we started.

I do notice if Bucky believes in it it is ok but if you bring up any comparison it's apples and oranges. Interesting... no thought required for that.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2008, 08:38:29 PM »
lol Bucky obviously doesn't know AKAK either. He basis his idea of him on a joke we started.

I do notice if Bucky believes in it it is ok but if you bring up any comparison it's apples and oranges. Interesting... no thought required for that.

Yep, your right

no difference between an internet game and your wife getting a STD from a stranger.....

my bad  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rolleyes:

I'm the confused one.......
mmmmk :aok

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2008, 04:11:05 AM »

Yep, your right

no difference between an internet game and your wife getting a STD from a stranger.....

I'm the confused one.......

wrongway

71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2008, 06:12:13 AM »
I actually prefer my opponent having to had (grammar?) worked hard to get those necessary perk points instead of just doing 20mins of shade or squaddy vulching in a lesser populated arena.

I know this is OT, but I guess I just have OCD.  I believe the correct grammar would be "...prefer my opponent having had to of worked hard..." And I also believe "...having to of had worked hard..." might work also.  But after repeating those two a few times over and over, I'm not sure they're even in English...  :huh
warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2008, 06:46:41 AM »
have, not of

had to have worked hard

my grammar sucks but i spotted that one. :)

"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2008, 10:54:23 AM »
So bucky at what point in your opinion does integrity stop or not mean anything.

Pete Rose and several others learned a lesson here so please think about it before just posting.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)