Author Topic: Odd problem  (Read 234 times)

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Odd problem
« on: December 12, 2008, 01:10:18 PM »
 When I open clipboard map and then click E6B and leave it open upon mimimizing clipboard E6B closes.Now I found a work around simply open E6B then roster,close roster, mimimize clipboard and E6B stays open on clipboard.

But, while GVing if I open clipboard and supplies are around my GV loads supplies!

I've tried to find a mapkey for "load supplies" but there isnt 1,I have remapped my clipboard from default and it seems thats when the problem started.I set open clipboard back to default key but that didn't help.

I've rebuilt my cache twice,tried mapping different keys and nothing seems to help.

Looks like a complete reinstall might be in order,have a copy of settings folder ready, but
 before I do that I hope to avoide it if possible...

Also if a reinstall is required would my current settings folder just put be back with same problem??    I'd hate to have to set everything back up...man it's a long process.. :o

Any thoughts...... help. :cry

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
Re: Odd problem
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 09:26:53 AM »
Why would you want to go around this feature? Automatic supply pickup means you're invincible! :D

Sadly, it does seem that restoring your current settings folder would bring back the problem. Perhaps if you get a pen and a piece of paper. Go through the mappings list and write down what you have assigned to what keys. Heck yeah it's going to take a LONG time! However if you truly want to rid yourself of the automatic supply pickup feat through reinstalling the game, this is the way to do it.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.