Author Topic: Breathing effects while pulling G  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Breathing effects while pulling G
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2008, 09:13:29 AM »
nah. ill fit in
:confused:
Glad I'm far far away from Ca then.
See Rule #4

Offline P1Tiger

• Copper Member
      • VMF-214 'Black Sheep'
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2008, 10:07:54 AM »
it's actually a quote from private ryan.   :aok

lol i seen that the other day
:confused:
Glad I'm far far away from Ca then.
ill be night stick crazy :D, the CHP will love me on their force
VMF-214'Black Sheep' here since tour 93.

http://www.VMFBlackSheep214.webs.com

"It was war. We were defending our country. We had a strict code of honor: you didn't shoot down a cripple and you kept it a fair fight."
— Captain Wilfrid Reid 'Wop' May, RFC

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2008, 10:11:33 AM »
ill be night stick crazy :D, the CHP will love me on their force
Perfect example of someone who shouldn't be in law enforcement. If you are an acceptable example of a chp candidate ...their screening systemis flawed and needs serious attention.
See Rule #4

Offline P1Tiger

• Copper Member
      • VMF-214 'Black Sheep'
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2008, 12:21:03 PM »
Perfect example of someone who shouldn't be in law enforcement. If you are an acceptable example of a chp candidate ...their screening systemis flawed and needs serious attention.
uhh not really, your not from cali, central valley california is known for that, the sheriffs are worse that CHP, i would share stories but this isn't the appropriate place 

"It was war. We were defending our country. We had a strict code of honor: you didn't shoot down a cripple and you kept it a fair fight."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2008, 12:23:47 PM »
uhh not really, your not from cali, central valley california is known for that, the sheriffs are worse that CHP, i would share stories but this isn't the appropriate place 
Again the system is flawed...police are to protect and server. If you revel in applying the night stick, you don't have the temperament to be in law enforcement.
See Rule #4

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2008, 03:17:57 PM »
Sounds like he isn't even out of high school.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline P1Tiger

• Copper Member
      • VMF-214 'Black Sheep'
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2008, 03:56:13 PM »
Sounds like he isn't even out of high school.
moot you obviously just skipped to the 3rd page, go and read all of the posts

Offline Cobra516

• Copper Member
      • Virtual Thunderbirds
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2008, 04:03:32 PM »
I think having the sound get quieter / muffled the longer you hold the G's if you're really close to full blackout would be more realistic than added grunting sounds - you can do that yourself. 

Slipping the surly bonds.

"Ray" #3 Right Wing
Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC

Offline P1Tiger

• Copper Member
      • VMF-214 'Black Sheep'
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2008, 04:05:40 PM »
Again the system is flawed...police are to protect and server. If you revel in applying the night stick, you don't have the temperament to be in law enforcement.
you take it too serious. it started as a joke. but, i know they protect and serve, never said they didn't, i have nothing against them, the valley i live in is called blood valley, the law is going to step it up a notch from other law enforcement. i don't really know that many bad people who made mistakes in their life. but when they did, the law took it too the extreme and out of there way, for small things. almost as if they were dirty uniform. they judge of how you look to treat you the way they shouldn't. like i said this isn't the appropriate place to talk about it  
I think having the sound get quieter / muffled the longer you hold the G's if you're really close to full blackout would be more realistic than added grunting sounds - you can do that yourself. 

thats a good idea lol, and there should be loss of control too as you get weaker from blacking out

Offline Cobra516

• Copper Member
      • Virtual Thunderbirds
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2008, 04:09:44 PM »
thats a good idea lol, and there should be loss of control too as you get weaker from blacking out
I think it's modeled pretty well now how the airplane unloads after you've G-LOC'd - wouldn't be realistic to ease the pull as you get close to blacking out, you have enough strength to keep that pull going until you take a nap.  :lol
Slipping the surly bonds.

"Ray" #3 Right Wing
Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC

Offline P1Tiger

• Copper Member
      • VMF-214 'Black Sheep'
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2008, 04:50:42 PM »
true. i've only blacked out once, in real life, but, i dont remember if it was a black tunnel or not? maybe we could improve it just a little after all the major stuff is, well, done and out of the way

Offline Lukanian-7

• Copper Member
      • Lukanian-7's MySpace
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2009, 08:10:19 AM »
true. i've only blacked out once, in real life, but, i dont remember if it was a black tunnel or not? maybe we could improve it just a little after all the major stuff is, well, done and out of the way

:huh How'd you black out?

Offline P1Tiger

• Copper Member
      • VMF-214 'Black Sheep'
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2009, 11:53:53 AM »
:huh How'd you black out?
hehe bored one day when i was like 13, wanted to know what it was like JUST TO SAY I DID IT [which was stupid now that i think about it] and i had my buddy choke me out, pretty dumb, i blacked out for like a second, didnt hit the floor, and came too still standing and my body was numb, everything was spinning, it was just weird and your vision pulses when you walk, like the ultimate high if you ask me, but i advise no one here does it.

Offline Lukanian-7

• Copper Member
      • Lukanian-7's MySpace
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2009, 01:53:32 PM »
I wonder if you black out the same way from lack of oxygen as you would from +G's?

Offline P1Tiger

• Copper Member
      • VMF-214 'Black Sheep'
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2009, 04:26:34 PM »
I wonder if you black out the same way from lack of oxygen as you would from +G's?
i think they're the same thing, i THINK, im not for sure, if you get choked out then you don't get oxygen, im not sure about blood flow, but pulling G's is just having gravity keep your blood down lower in your body and it cant stream up, but im not sure lol