Author Topic: Training Arena  (Read 1170 times)

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
Training Arena
« on: December 25, 2008, 01:28:42 PM »

Beware of the imposter's

Read the thread   http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,254945.0.html

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: Training Arena
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 03:01:17 PM »
Thanks for spreading the word TOOLS
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 04:10:56 PM »
Thanks for spreading the word TOOLS

don't trainers have a different color text in the tA?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 04:18:32 PM »
don't trainers have a different color text in the tA?

Yes

GOLD  ( SYSTEM TEXT COLOR )
or
BLUE ( TEAL ) ( CM TEXT COLOR )
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 11:07:28 PM »
We are all also in the AH Trainers Corp squadron on the roster.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 12:10:58 PM »
I didn't think you could up 262 in the training arena???  Story is a little lame.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline hammer

• Gold Member
      • netAces
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 12:17:56 PM »
I didn't think you could up 262 in the training arena???  Story is a little lame.
262s are restricted at A1. They are available from other fields.

Regards,

Hammer
Hammer

JG11
(Temporarily Retired)

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 04:07:24 PM »
262's are only disabled at fields within a 50 mile radius of A1.

Interestingly enough, I eventually booted the last self proclaimed "helper" I found in the TA for taking an enemy 262 to A1 and not heeding the warning.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 07:26:25 PM »

Well think what you want.  Maybe go to all the fields in the TA and see what is and is not available before you make assumptions.  All of this happened at the Fleet vs. Fleet base (which can be found WEST of A1.)
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 01:04:52 AM »
Well think what you want.  Maybe go to all the fields in the TA and see what is and is not available before you make assumptions.  All of this happened at the Fleet vs. Fleet base (which can be found WEST of A1.)

No need to be offended. I'm not an Aces High Trainer.  I am a FAA Certified Flight Instructor and I teach in the real world both Military and Civilian flight instruction.  How did you put it, “I decided to do some undercover work just for fun.” “so I decided to see what he had”, “What was meant to be for "a good laugh" turned out to be a horrible finding.” I guess I’m questioning who got the good laugh, perhaps he realized that you were not a new two weeker.  Perhaps he realized that you were out to pull his leg and he pulled your leg instead. "He kept rambling on with nothing useful " .  He perhaps is not a good trainer, not sure who is, except for the list of authorized trainers on the Training site.  Buyer beware.

Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 10:28:58 AM »
No need to be offended. I'm not an Aces High Trainer.  I am a FAA Certified Flight Instructor and I teach in the real world both Military and Civilian flight instruction.  How did you put it, “I decided to do some undercover work just for fun.” “so I decided to see what he had”, “What was meant to be for "a good laugh" turned out to be a horrible finding.” I guess I’m questioning who got the good laugh, perhaps he realized that you were not a new two weeker.  Perhaps he realized that you were out to pull his leg and he pulled your leg instead. "He kept rambling on with nothing useful " .  He perhaps is not a good trainer, not sure who is, except for the list of authorized trainers on the Training site.  Buyer beware.

As previously stated in the other thread, even IF this guy was pulling my leg, why did he tell another player who actually was a new guy the same information?
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 10:42:45 AM »

military and civilian.....you wouldn't be based on mcguire, for the military, would ya?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 11:54:47 AM »
As previously stated in the other thread, even IF this guy was pulling my leg, why did he tell another player who actually was a new guy the same information?

I didn't see in the original thread that you posted, that anyone other they you, and the trainer were involved.  I must have mssed that.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 11:58:31 AM »
military and civilian.....you wouldn't be based on mcguire, for the military, would ya?

No, I haven't done any military training for a while now 10 years.  The stuff I worked on was classified, ask me again in another 20 years.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2008, 12:08:36 PM »
I didn't see in the original thread that you posted, that anyone other they you, and the trainer were involved.  I must have mssed that.

it wasn't in the original post but it was in that thread.
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||