Author Topic: Logged in...Logged out...  (Read 5186 times)

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
Re: Logged in...Logged out...
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2008, 05:13:38 PM »
Its happening a lot more often, and not just to me. With overall subscriptions off by at least 10% and a lot of people on the fence I hope the powers that be will take a good hard look at tweaking what they can. An awful lot of good players are on there last leg with things....
 !!S!! Humble... I have left the game for ww2 online...Although not a perfect sim it is a real combat sim....U can play anything from navy to air army u name it... Towed arty pieces .. Infantry can have mortars...Tanks are way more real... U have to earn ur rank to get better stuff...iT IS A REAL MAP OF WW2  AXIS AND ALLIES.....Some wars last for 6 months..The downside is that they dont have an in game vox ,but they have a massive axis and ally TS server...It is the real deal...Aces high has nothing on them but the same old boring routine...Same base structure same boring rooks nits, bish...WW2 online needs an upgrade but the whole strategy and immersion into a real WW2 type battle is all there and blows HTC out of the water...I was in a mass airborne raid today that had more troops than most htc servers lol...Troops that were real people not AI tards running in a strait line with 45s they don't use lmfao...Oh and the goon was a real virtual pilot also :salute
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2008, 05:25:52 PM »
...Aces high has nothing on them but ...
Air Combat. Take it or leave it.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2008, 05:26:16 PM »
 !!S!! Humble... I have left the game for ww2 online...Although not a perfect sim it is a real combat sim....U can play anything from navy to air army u name it... Towed arty pieces .. Infantry can have mortars...Tanks are way more real... U have to earn ur rank to get better stuff...iT IS A REAL MAP OF WW2  AXIS AND ALLIES.....Some wars last for 6 months..The downside is that they dont have an in game vox ,but they have a massive axis and ally TS server...It is the real deal...Aces high has nothing on them but the same old boring routine...Same base structure same boring rooks nits, bish...WW2 online needs an upgrade but the whole strategy and immersion into a real WW2 type battle is all there and blows HTC out of the water...I was in a mass airborne raid today that had more troops than most htc servers lol...Troops that were real people not AI tards running in a strait line with 45s they don't use lmfao...Oh and the goon was a real virtual pilot also :salute
Oh I might add that Htc is a better flight sim only if all u want to do is furball  :salute

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2008, 05:30:16 PM »
Oh I might add that Htc is a better flight sim only if all u want to do is furball  :salute

Hence the name, Aces High :rolleyes:
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »
Air Combat. Take it or leave it.
Right if ur stuck in the easy mode u are right....It is hard to spot cons in WW2 online...U dont get an automatic icon that is bright red at 6k... Also u have to manually trim ur plane :confused: There is no combat trim :uhoh There is no stall limiter :uhoh There is no super human view out ur 6 o'clock view  :uhoh ,But u can straff down real troops do real types of CAS Close air support  :uhoh Yes the flying part is much more challenging, It is not stuck on xbox live mode...

Offline dentin

• Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2008, 05:35:15 PM »
 The ongoing divide between people here about how to play the game is coherant with human nature as a whole. Infact it would be easy to go as far as saying the aceshigh community is exactly the same as the world's politics and conflicts in the current climate. Nobody will give in. Everyone has their own agenda to argue for. Most people wont allow others to follow their own agenda without bothering them about it.

There are distinct and powerfull alliances between those people who share roughly the same game ethics. Or at least close enough game ethics to form unions in opposition to any person or people whose game ethics stray to far beyond the line.

These countries within a game forum are constantly over lapping, disputing territory and beliefs without ever coming to satisfactory outcomes that always incite the defeated to rise again stronger. Our currency is opinion.... and as with any currency the opinionated only become more so as the rest are crowded out of the picture.

I mean christ, we even have people here who would willingly sacrifice their cartoon life over and over for the greater cause. That is a little too metaphorical for comfort right now.
  But when we look at the human race right now, there are common constants that remain steadfast through the ages that no one can deny. Doesnt matter if you are a terrorists hiding in a hole or a millionaire sitting in the jacuzi, you love to laugh with good company, you cry when you endure great loss or hardship. You welcome warmth and shelter and nurishment and good health and all feel the same pain no matter which god or ideal you will die for. We all enjoy the game for the same vague reasons when it comes down to it. Friendship, laughs and a bit of cartoon combat to keep us from killing each other.

Above all things humans share is the need to feel that we belong somewhere or to something. We have our place. We are greeting the next day another step closer to where we want to be, or sitting there already with a smug grin and an old body to nurse to the final sleep. The need belong coupled with our different cultures and creeds is the cause of conflict globaly, along with currency. Same applies with us dweebs and the economic state of opinons round here is booming, hence the global forum confilct that never ceases. If we here could all evolve beyond the level of the human race at present and actualy learn to co-exist in harmony, we might even notice how similar we all are. What an example to the rest of the world we might even be.lol.
 Happy New Year everyone, and for ****'s sake stop ruining this great game  

Excellent analogy little Grasshopper...you may get to see "30" yet...oh yeah..best to ya in the New Year. :)
"The more I see of the depressing stature of people, the more I admire my dogs."
 Opinions are like Armpits..everyone has two and sometime they both stink!
"No matter how much things change, They remain the same"

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2008, 05:36:20 PM »
Right if ur stuck in the easy mode u are right....It is hard to spot cons in WW2 online...U dont get an automatic icon that is bright red at 6k... Also u have to manually trim ur plane :confused: There is no combat trim :uhoh There is no stall limiter :uhoh There is no super human view out ur 6 o'clock view  :uhoh ,But u can straff down real troops do real types of CAS Close air support  :uhoh Yes the flying part is much more challenging, It is not stuck on xbox live mode...

Then go play WW2OL.

I don't have the system to play it.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2008, 05:39:57 PM »
Lan is that you?
See Rule #4

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2008, 05:48:31 PM »
Overall I think the game is ran well. Overall AH does so with a minimum of control but thats also the sign of a good game, that the Players Police themselves.

If you want "perfection" them you have the wrong primate. I know that to many lately HO, or try to HO, on the initial merge but I just dont know how to stop that. Its really no problem but its usually accompanied by some kind of ganging behavior. Again? How do you stop that in the MAs?

My only answer is to stop worrying about score and become more concerned with quality fighting. Often I have flown at my best just surviving against the horde and using their greed against them. But in the end its just not a big deal if my cartoon vehicle gets blowed up.

Its just a game. Most of my pleasure is taken from the history aspect of Aces High.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Online lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2008, 05:51:13 PM »
Same old moan why can't the game be like the way I want it :mad: It is what it is make the most of what we have go fly or do something else. When I see people complain of a lack of variety & then you see they do nothing else but fly one ride or drive one tank you only have your selves to blame.

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2008, 06:05:54 PM »
Then go play WW2OL.

I don't have the system to play it.
Well I am playing it :aok I was just letting people no there are other things out there besides Aces Cry...People who get tired of the same old toejam should try it out is all I am saying :salute The same old super x box version of a flight sim :salute

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2008, 06:11:12 PM »
Same old moan why can't the game be like the way I want it :mad: It is what it is make the most of what we have go fly or do something else. When I see people complain of a lack of variety & then you see they do nothing else but fly one ride or drive one tank you only have your selves to blame.
:rofl u can fly all the diff crap in this game but......... It is the same ole thing over and over and overrrrrrr again with no real purpose but to furball.... The real name of this game should be repetitions high :P The solid Xbox version :rock Or do u prefer The Playstation version?

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2008, 09:01:27 PM »
Why do you get 3 buffs and I only get one fighter? I think I should get 2 co alt air spawns from the closest base after being shot down.

:rofl you dweeb
Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2008, 09:10:23 PM »
:rofl ... that's how it does work ... but only if BOTH planes collide on each of the players screens.

Must be a internet thing because I don't understand that. You mean to tell me a computer cant compute that if I got rammed the other guy wasn't in the collision? Sounds like cyber BS to me. :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2008, 09:13:07 PM »

Must be a internet thing because I don't understand that. You mean to tell me a computer cant compute that if I got rammed the other guy wasn't in the collision? Sounds like cyber BS to me. :salute

(sigh)

4 planes in a 1 on 1 not 2.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit