Author Topic: Who is Better? Rolling Thunder or Joker's Jokers?  (Read 6188 times)

Offline Joker2

• Zinc Member
Re: Who is Better? Rolling Thunder or Joker's Jokers?
« Reply #225 on: December 31, 2008, 09:02:31 AM »
Lynx is very funny on one thread he talks about using information to his advantage then bashes Jokers for doing the same. Amazing I think how this thread has even gotten this big I can't believe you folks have nothing else better to do. I am making my first post here. And the only reason i'm doin so to expose Lynx for what he is. A person who says what he wants during any given situation to try to make someone else look bad while he apparently takes the high ground. let me share with you a Quote from lynx in another thread with regard to intelligence.

In the words of the shawk look alike Alice Cooper....  "Schools out for summer". 

Happens every year without fail.  Some kids get to figure out how the game works to their.... muhahaha advantage.  Unfortunately some kids don't realise their being taken advantage of by those that put them up to it.

P.S.  Monitor channel 6 help orange text........a wealth of information can be gained   

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 04:12:29 AM by LYNX »

I WANTED TO BE THE FIRST KID ON MY BLOCK WITH A CONFIRMED KILL!

Offline redwing7

• Copper Member
« Reply #226 on: December 31, 2008, 09:04:44 AM »
:noid

Just know....if you attack RT or Jokers, be on the look out of who's on the ground looking at you  :salute

LTARecon

:salute
THUNDER MOB

"and when they bury me, may it be face down...so all my critics can kiss my ass!"  Bobby Knight

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #227 on: December 31, 2008, 09:25:00 AM »
Lynx is very funny on one thread he talks about using information to his advantage then bashes Jokers for doing the same. Amazing I think how this thread has even gotten this big I can't believe you folks have nothing else better to do. I am making my first post here. And the only reason i'm doin so to expose Lynx for what he is. A person who says what he wants during any given situation to try to make someone else look bad while he apparently takes the high ground. let me share with you a Quote from lynx in another thread with regard to intelligence.

In the words of the shawk look alike Alice Cooper....  "Schools out for summer". 

Happens every year without fail.  Some kids get to figure out how the game works to their.... muhahaha advantage.  Unfortunately some kids don't realise their being taken advantage of by those that put them up to it.

P.S.  Monitor channel 6 help orange text........a wealth of information can be gained   

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 04:12:29 AM by LYNX »

:rofl  They must really think that we are soooo slow.....

I decided to read a little farther into the thread Bronk was referring to.  Since a few like to throw out Hitech's old quotes, here is one that should give a few some food for thought.

Hitech
And it makes no difference what his reasons  are. If he is uping from a base and killing people, he is having an influence on the fight and field defense. If he is killing people at a field, he is influencing a base attack.

And as to 2 different games/play styles. There are a lot more than just 2.

Came from the same thread Bronk was referring to.

Fred

:rofl  I see Bronk quote so many people and flip it to what he wants it to say,,,, what a tool....  :rofl
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 09:28:45 AM by Dadsguns »

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #228 on: December 31, 2008, 10:02:03 AM »
I see the noe horde monkeys missed the the heart of it..... COMBAT=FUN
If you are flying horde noe you do so because it is the path of least resistance.
Also known as avoiding combat.... funny how that works
Take all the bases you want. I'm still going to call avoiding combat in a game in which that is the purpose is well..... ridiculous.

But what can I expect from players who cant grasp the concept of......collisions happen on their front ends.

See Rule #4

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #229 on: December 31, 2008, 10:04:53 AM »
Ok, LYNX, how many times have I seen you bomb a CV that had no one at them and no one shelling the town? little mysterious.

As for the U2007 incident, that was proven by Skuzzy himself, that the other guy was another person in a completly diffrent country. Just keep believeing that to yourself troll.

BTW, all of what you posted was hearsay, can YOU prove it?

I have no idea how many times you have seen me bomb a CV with supposedly no one on them.  Begs the question if no one was on them how you know / knew it was me?

Grizz beat me to the punch line where U2007 is concerned.  Extraordinary how many times U2007 bumped into musashi isn't it?  Extraordinary that the vast majority of his kills were in perk farming planes against musashi high ENY planes.  Extraordinary that in MW 100 % of U2007's kills were against musashi.  How very very suprising  :rolleyes: 

Again to reiterate where is musashi now it's all in the open.....would the real musashi please stand up :rofl

Hearsay you say.  Closest thing to hearsay was Exhibit C quoting Lusche's post on page 5 of this thread.  I see no reason for Lusche to make things up.  You may want to take issue with him.

As for Exhibit B it's in black and white on the score pages.  200+ kills of the same guy.  With Skuzzy saying it wasn't a shade you conveniently neglect the fact it PROVES U2007 was perk farming the living daylights out of a willing accomplice.

Lastly Exhibit A calling your own written word hearsay   :rofl  oh! dude...priceless.

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #230 on: December 31, 2008, 10:09:58 AM »
I see the noe horde monkeys missed the the heart of it..... COMBAT=FUN
If you are flying horde noe you do so because it is the path of least resistance.
Also known as avoiding combat.... funny how that works
Take all the bases you want. I'm still going to call avoiding combat in a game in which that is the purpose is well..... ridiculous.

But what can I expect from players who cant grasp the concept of......collisions happen on their front ends.

:rofl
Do I smell bronk calling someone names again....  :rofl

Whats the matter bronk, cant dig up another famous quote....

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #231 on: December 31, 2008, 10:19:15 AM »

Don't need to the last quote proves the point exquisitely.
Not my fault you fear the games intent now is it.  Keep telling yourselves how good you are at sneaking bases with teh horde.  :aok
See Rule #4

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #232 on: December 31, 2008, 10:26:37 AM »

looks like someone is avoiding the point..... much like they avoid a fight  :D

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #233 on: December 31, 2008, 10:30:46 AM »
looks like someone is avoiding the point..... much like they avoid a fight  :D
LOL NOEing the point... brilliant.

:lol
See Rule #4

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #234 on: December 31, 2008, 10:34:42 AM »
Don't need to the last quote proves the point exquisitely.
Not my fault you fear the games intent now is it.  Keep telling yourselves how good you are at sneaking bases with teh horde.  :aok

If you feel that you are the spokeman for others in this game, your sadley mistaken.  As to the games definition and intent on how to play it, you also are not the spokesman.  

So what level does that leave you,,,,,, a player like the rest of us.  Its sad to see all of this whining about noes, each side does them, some more than others.

Whats really funny, is that I only seen very few of you defend against them or even play in the same arena against us but have so much to say about nothing.  

I dont have to say how good I am,,,, I am just better than you.... :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 10:37:25 AM by Dadsguns »

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #235 on: December 31, 2008, 10:36:00 AM »
If you feel that you are the spokeman for others in this game, your sadley mistaken.  As to the games definition and intent on how to play it, you also are not the spokesman.  

So what level does that leave you,,,,,, a player like the rest of us.  Its sad to see all of this whining about noes, each side does them, some more than others.

Whats really funny, is that I only seen very few of you defend against them or even play in the same arena against us but have so much to say about nothing.  

Combat====you're afraid of. :aok
See Rule #4

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #236 on: December 31, 2008, 10:46:33 AM »
What a waste of time reading this crap.
SPare yourself.
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #237 on: December 31, 2008, 10:48:41 AM »
Bring back..

Nowhere to run to baby.....nowhere to hide...
 :aok
See Rule #4

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #238 on: December 31, 2008, 10:49:22 AM »

Actualy, Bronk was voted in as the furballers guild spokesman in a secret location unknown to toolsheds. Hes DOES speak for alot of us when he says dive bombing and piledriving yourself onto an unmanned base for the sole purpose of obtaining that landmass is pointless and boring.
 ;)
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #239 on: December 31, 2008, 11:28:04 AM »
Combat====you're afraid of. :aok

Wow, you sure don't know Dadsguns. He is one of the most aggressive players in the game. He's the first to enter combat no matter who it is or what they're flying.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter