Author Topic: 3 countries  (Read 2733 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: 3 countries
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2009, 06:05:27 PM »
 :lol another fine example our "vets" are setting  :aok
Lighten up Francis

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2009, 06:06:21 PM »
So.....where were you at the time of the hijacking?

ROX

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2009, 06:12:31 PM »
I have nothing to really add to this thread..too much poo flinging, assumpitions, and accusations for me
Tours 86 - 296

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2009, 06:50:37 PM »

Mr. HiTech:  Please write it into the game where one side cannot get a 40 or 50 or even 100 player advantage over the other two.  Once any side gains a clear 40 or 50 player advantage in an arena, players wishing to enter that arena would have to pick one of the other sides as they enter.  As it is now, if you want to fly for the knights our of loyalty---you pretty much get slaughtered on any given evening CST in LW.

ROX

So what happens when most of your squad is on knights, knights have the advantage, and you log on to be placed on bish/rook?

I would just let my squad come to that country or we would switch arenas, but I thought you guys hated traitors, spies, and cheats?  How can you switch countries without possibly being one of the above?

Puzzled,
Mensa
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2009, 07:06:56 PM »
:lol another fine example our "vets" are setting  :aok

Only girly men fly the P51. :devil
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2009, 07:34:37 PM »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2009, 07:46:23 PM »
Great now Ill be having nightmares for a week.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2009, 08:13:11 PM »
How can you switch countries without possibly being one of the above?

Puzzled,
Mensa

Easy answer...ROX, nor anyone in his squadron, will switch.  They'll just keep the hord status quo.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2009, 07:37:32 PM »
Oh....tell us all, Dear All-Knowing Ack-Ack---with your god-like knowledge...please inform the entire forum and entire community of the exact date and time of the very last knight's Alliance Mission that I planned, posted, and executed?

When you can't...at LEAST have the nads to come back and admit your (repeated) ignorance.

(This aught to be good.....I can't wait to see this answer..... :rofl    :rofl    :rofl    :rofl)

Oh...and Mensa:   

Please spend the time to read what someone has already posted before posting in confusion.  If you have to go back and re-read to get a detail you might have missed, it saves yourself some embarrasment later.

My posts above are crystal clear about what my position is on the topic, as well as how it would effect my game-play in if a side evening policy were put into effect.

Unless of course you posted to troll or incite, any other conditions or caveats you mention are yours not mine.  They also show a certain  degree of naive te about the game.

You have much to experience once you step off that stage with your high school diploma in a few months. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you land at a decent school, and have a great future in the adult world.

ROX

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2009, 01:54:11 PM »

Because switching from the lowest side to the highest side DOES NOT solve the problem. I am talking about making a solution to a problem. The problem is gross numbers imbalance--and if I switch to the sides with higher numbers, how on Cod's Green Earth does that help solve the problem?

If there is a policy in place, where after one side gets such & such percentage of numbers advantage (say 40 or 50 more players) that a mechanism kicks in to keep that side from even growing larger, that's a possible solution.  We all know ENY is a joke, and doesn't balance anything, so why not have something that actually works?

If there were such a mechanism in place--and I could not fly for my regular country, it would make perfect sense for me to have to fly elsewhere, because they would have maxed out the policy trigger and have far too many players already.  Again, I am proposing a solution to a problem.  If I have to fly somewhere else because my country has 50 more players than the others, I will.  We knights have (as long as I have been playing) been outnumbered 95% of the time, but here lately, it's just insanely disporportionate.

How many flippin' players advantage do you need?  20?  25?  50?  65?  85?....94? 

Just after Christmas the bishops had us outnumbered by 117 players...last week, rooks had us outnumbered by 94.  So exactly how much of a player advantage do you actually need to be competitive with knights?  100?   150?

I don't think HiTech was being sarcastic.  I think he did not truly understand the original poster.  The original poster kind of muddied the waters of his own question by getting into ENY and hopping sides to get cheaper rides.

ROX

I agree with you ROX, this has been pointed out before when the Bish were on the hotplate and outnumbered by as many. 

Being outnumbered by 100 players is bad enough, but when the eny kicks in a small eny of 6.2 on the side with the most players is due to the lack of sensitivity, ENY sensitivity decreases as the player numbers increases.   

If this sensitivity is corrected to reflect more of a eny to side with the most players in that case would certainley cause people to swap sides to "even things out".

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2009, 02:34:08 PM »
Do you guys realize what you're all saying?  You fools!!!  Outnumbered by 100 is probably going to give you a x5.0 multiplier!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds real nice from my vantage point.

:rock
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2009, 03:24:23 PM »
Do you guys realize what you're all saying?  You fools!!!  Outnumbered by 100 is probably going to give you a x5.0 multiplier!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds real nice from my vantage point.

:rock

Then how come rolling thunder always flys bish?  YOUR vantage point is always flying on the side with the higher numbers in primetime.  If your post had any valid credence whatsoever, you would be flying knights all the time.  Yet...you don't.

"My vantage point", as you call it, is roses.  What do you know what it's like to fly 100+ players in the hole?

LLOgan proves that the folks with the least knowledge on a subject feel the most compelled to post about it.

ROX

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2009, 03:43:37 PM »
Notice how Ack-Ack has never bothered to return to inform us, the unwashed masses, by his massive knowledge about what every single player does in the game at every/any given moment they logon and play, as if he were a Cod?

Since he knows everything about me, and how I play, you'd think it would be quite a simple question to answer:

Post the exact date and time of the my latest knight's Alliance Mission, that I personally planned, posted, and executed.

Pretty simple, really--for someone who who's exactly how and when I play the game, right?  That's not asking much, is it?

I know the answer.

Most of my squaddies know the answer.

Many of the knights know the answer.

Yet...the all knowing, all-seeing Ack-Ack can't come back to not only post an answer---but better yet:  to admit his (repeated) ignorance that he is wrong, because to post the wrong answer---would prove that he has been repeatedly wrong about me and my game play.  But I guess we can't have that.  So much for nads.

ROX

Offline Joker2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2009, 03:49:00 PM »
It would seem to me that everone is looking at this wrong.
The fundamental problem is nits lack organization and leadership.
I have flown Nit once or twice and ran a couple missions they worked out fine.
I think if nits would organize themselves they would be a force to be reckon with.

I also think the lack of leadership has caused some players to abandon ship on the nits.
I could be wrong here this is just my oppinion looking in from the outside.

I tell you one thing though that ENY crap really get to me, not in moderation but when it get's crazy like 20 or higher a real pain in the neck but that only seems to happen when 1 side get's close to victory, because everyone bailed on the losing countries.  :rolleyes:
I WANTED TO BE THE FIRST KID ON MY BLOCK WITH A CONFIRMED KILL!

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2009, 04:00:50 PM »

I tell you one thing though that ENY crap really get to me, not in moderation but when it get's crazy like 20 or higher a real pain in the neck but that only seems to happen when 1 side get's close to victory, because everyone bailed on the losing countries.  :rolleyes:

Take your whole squad to the low side....wow no more eny.
See Rule #4