Author Topic: #1 MW fighter  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Re: #1 MW fighter
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 07:40:13 AM »
Woo hoo another shade killer. In fighters and in GVs. :aok
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 07:44:28 AM »
LMFAO.

Eaglehrt has 192 kills of 99949994 in a T34... LOL it goes on and on every ride 9994 has died in.  Eaglehrt has killed him in extreme dispraportionate manner in an m3, f4f, boston... LOLLOL  busted ya tard.

Always knew it too haha.

Good catch Rod.

:aok

they all do it for score  sprkplg and barron caught on they just kill same guy SPATIAL  you can tell when all of guys deaths come to 1 squad 90% its a shade. sprkplg has done it before had scores erased. they think others believe they are aces. when most know guys can't fight. i knew he was shade killing when his fighter Hit % was 45. all he does is ho mostly and hit % 45 is too funny. just go back in time and you can see when they start to kill shades. thier k/d k/s and hit% jumps 10 fold. just go back to early war tod 98  and see hit 5 3 to 6   then as he gets use to killing shades hie hit % jumps to 20 then to 30% they kill a shade 6 times in fighter mode then play rest time in attack just to get name in lights lol
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 07:49:19 AM by rod367th »

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 07:49:41 AM »

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 07:52:08 AM »
Rod is ccfr442 in their squad too?  There's a guy named ahs that he and sparkplug look like were shade vulching in ju88's.  Is their entire squad shade vulching?

Gingersnaps gimme a handfull if that popcorn has extra butter.

:)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 07:58:47 AM by Stang »

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2009, 07:54:29 AM »
Rod is ccfr442 in their squad too?  There's a guy named ahs that he and sparkplug look like were shade vulching in ju88's.  LOL is their entire squad shade vulching??

Gingersnaps gimme a handfull if that popcorn has extra butter.

:)

Take some :D

Love watching people being called cheaters  :lol

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2009, 07:56:42 AM »
just remember what skuzzy said about the new pages guys,   he will be true to his word and take them away again.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2009, 07:58:53 AM »
just remember what skuzzy said about the new pages guys,   he will be true to his word and take them away again.

But there too fun :(

Offline doleboy

• Copper Member
      • mushrooms
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2009, 08:01:26 AM »
Your all a bunch of score page studying cry babies.
Could it be that A8Cronin just bumped into some noob who repeatedly upped bomber formations?
We shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2009, 08:02:42 AM »

IMO they should get rid of those who shade kill over and over instead of getting mad at people who using the score pages for what they were made for.

Could it be that A8Cronin just bumped into some noob who repeatedly upped bomber formations?

Psssst go check them again and take a look at the 21 panzer kills.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2009, 08:14:33 AM »

Possable.. yes

I was camping a runway with a tiger and a "noob" kept upping B-25C's and i kept poping him  :devil

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2009, 08:14:58 AM »
Well I looked at the stats  :mad: Looks like TwinBoom is the rightful owner of the #1 fighter spot in MW for tour 108. WTG TB!

I guess this cartoon world here really means alot to some guys  :rolleyes:
Lighten up Francis

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2009, 08:16:11 AM »
Didn't A8Nisky get caught for the same thing?

Is it that rampant within the A8 squad?
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2009, 08:16:43 AM »
IMO they should get rid of those who shade kill over and over instead of getting mad at people who using the score pages for what they were made for.

Psssst go check them again and take a look at the 21 panzer kills.

No offence larry but it's not your opinion that matters it's skuzzy's or Ht's.  The purpose of the pages are to give us all in depth stats, not to witch hunt publically however much fun that might be.   ;)    

Skuzzy has said what he will do if these threads keep popping up and I for one don't want to see them go.

it is lame though we are agreed on that.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2009, 08:25:09 AM »
No offence larry but it's not your opinion that matters it's skuzzy's or Ht's.  The purpose of the pages are to give us all in depth stats, not to witch hunt publically however much fun that might be.

Where did I say the stat pages were for witch hunting people? Its for us to look up stats and that's what we use it for. Just because we find someone killing shades every now and then they shouldn't shut it down. Like I said they are getting mad at the wrong people. If there weren't shade killers then there wouldn't be any "witch hunts". They should get rid of those people the first time and let it be known what happens and you wouldn't see anymore of it. Because they keep these things on the down low the people that do it think its no big deal and they aren't doing anything wrong.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2009, 08:32:50 AM »
Where did I say the stat pages were for witch hunting people? Its for us to look up stats and that's what we use it for. Just because we find someone killing shades every now and then they shouldn't shut it down. Like I said they are getting mad at the wrong people. If there weren't shade killers then there wouldn't be any "witch hunts". They should get rid of those people the first time and let it be known what happens and you wouldn't see anymore of it. Because they keep these things on the down low the people that do it think its no big deal and they aren't doing anything wrong.

I get where your coming from m8,  but it is they that make the decisions and we will go back to having no statistical evidence at all.
The Few ***
F.P.H