Author Topic: #1 MW fighter  (Read 1511 times)

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Re: #1 MW fighter
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2009, 08:35:22 AM »
I get where your coming from m8,  but it is they that make the decisions and we will go back to having no statistical evidence at all.

its simple fo htc to stop shade killers then to remove stat page. make it kill shade accopunt all perks revert to zero. only take once for them to learn.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2009, 08:42:18 AM »

its simple fo htc to stop shade killers then to remove stat page. make it kill shade accopunt all perks revert to zero. only take once for them to learn.

JohnnyRa - JohnnyJr?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2009, 08:52:43 AM »

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2009, 09:20:45 AM »
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2009, 09:30:16 AM »
I don't know about MW... but EW is the only place in AHII that I would really call a slum.
And it's no surprise that the guys known to be most crying "cheat!" and "hack!" when you shoot them down again and again, are the most prolific shade killers and basegrabbers

And some of them have already adapted to the new score pages. See #1 fighter EW 108. 6 kills in fighter mode but >300 in attack. And those 6 had all been on a squaddie (in a single sortie), but with >600 kills total, nobody will notice that fact by looking at the score...
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2009, 09:31:43 AM »
Wow....

27 deaths

32 minutes flight

That's almost 1 kill per minute.         :O
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2009, 09:32:47 AM »
lol 600 kills in EW... there is only about 6 folks that fly in there excluding the shades.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2009, 09:36:17 AM »
the scoring and ranking system in this game cheapens the whole experience for the entire community. 

People that fake their achievements in game by setting up false kills are the worst type of players in the game.

Thanks for brining this up akak.  Good work.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2009, 09:42:18 AM »
Is it that rampant within the A8 squad?

I have flown with/against Grind on many occasions.  He's always trying to improve his flying, and doesn't seem to give a rats bellybutton about score.  I think it's safe to say that Moray is usually too busy crying about however he died last to waste time vulching a shade.  Other than that I don't know the rest of the guys.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2009, 09:45:16 AM »
I have flown with/against Grind on many occasions.  He's always trying to improve his flying, and doesn't seem to give a rats bellybutton about score.  I think it's safe to say that Moray is usually too busy crying about however he died last to waste time vulching a shade.  Other than that I don't know the rest of the guys.

:rofl  True
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2009, 10:29:28 AM »
lol 600 kills in EW... there is only about 6 folks that fly in there excluding the shades.

No, thats just one guy with five shades. :aok
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2009, 11:01:56 AM »
the scoring and ranking system in this game cheapens the whole experience for the entire community. 

People that fake their achievements in game by setting up false kills are the worst type of players in the game.

its funny how many want name in lights. and just go in bombstrats  camp 1 or twice leave. And its me that gets called score ho and my hit % is 100  not the 2000k or 1000k   strat killers. but then thats why  rank means nothing except to turn cv as your friends taking off or landing. or to upset little generals :)

In fact, the score system just generates these kind of monsters... we've been asking for it to be abolished for some time, I thought HTC had another flash of genius giving us something much more useful: the way of bringing into light these players and ashame them. It would be really sad if they took it away from us... this people deserves to be put under the light.
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2009, 11:18:18 AM »
LMFAO.

Eaglehrt has 192 kills of 99949994 in a T34... LOL it goes on and on every ride 9994 has died in.  Eaglehrt has killed him in extreme dispraportionate manner in an m3, f4f, boston...  busted ya tard.

Always knew it too haha.

Good catch Rod.

:aok

I guess that should have been able to be predicted.  What a dweeb.  Guys like this should just be banished from the game.  It's getting a little old.

I've cut my play time in half due to this, hoarding, ganging, HOers, etc., etc., etc.  These guys degrade the game and there's nothing HT will do about it for fear of losing revenue.  Eventually he'll lose mine because he does nothing about it.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2009, 11:20:05 AM »
This is sad.
i wonder why HT dont ban these turds like he use too.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2009, 11:34:07 AM »

Well said  :salute
Lighten up Francis