Author Topic: Dad at 13 years old  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Re: Dad at 13 years old
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 01:45:53 PM »
It really is sad.  No other way to view it.  At 13, a young boy should be play with toys, not doing the wild thing.     :frown:
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Iron_Cross

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »
Ah, the circle of Chav life continues.

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2009, 04:13:43 PM »
That's crazy, the kid looks 8, hell not to long and they'll probably be able to share cloths.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2009, 05:35:36 PM »
By looking at the picture I have the vague feeling there's even more wrong with her than with him...
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline minke

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 05:59:35 PM »
the young lad lives in a £400k house,the girl lives in a beat up flea pit. Go figure.

just seen the pics of the mothers (single). 2 of the ugliest hags you are ever likely to see. Beggars belief and makes you wanna not pay taxes.

Offline CAVPFCDD

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 06:29:18 PM »
i dont think i could physically reproduce at that age  :lol

tip of the cap for getting laid at 13 kid  :lol somebody must have been playing their PSP during sex ed
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace." - Duane Allman

"Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil." Jerry Garcia

Offline trigger2

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2009, 07:12:21 PM »
Well, How do ya like the society that has
been created by this new Generation?

Just GRAND, isn't it?  :rofl :rofl :rofl

RC

The minority getting the coverage and giving the majority a bad name...

Just GRAND, isn't it? :rofl :rofl :rofl

By looking at the picture I have the vague feeling there's even more wrong with her than with him...

To be honest I, on a complete hunch, think there's probably a history of sexual abuse in her family... Not fun stuff to go through and sticks with you forever, and at her age (I'm guessing 14ish?) she'd be highly susceptible to things of that nature... :/

i dont think i could physically reproduce at that age  :lol

tip of the cap for getting laid at 13 kid  :lol somebody must have been playing their PSP during sex ed

:lol
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only
need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the
WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
*TAs Aerofighters Inc.*

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »

Like I said, a history of sexual abuse is a high probability here.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2009, 07:29:27 PM »
Back in the '70s it was pretty common for kids to first do the nasty in 2nd year of High School. But 13yo is to young, most of all when your partner in the dirty deed is so much older.

They used to say of Yanks, "over-paid, over-sexed, and over-here". Now its the other way around. It must be the climate, perfect for shagging.

"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2009, 07:50:07 PM »
See Rule #6
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 02:20:03 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2009, 07:51:26 PM »
And why is this a big deal? Is it not that comman in GB? I knew a girl down the road that got knocked up three times before she was seventeen. It wasn't because of sexual abuse it was because her mother (dad was long gone) didn't give a toejam and she wasn't smart enough to take birth control or make him wear a rubber.

I don't know about you guys but by the time I was thirteen I knew what sex was and how to do it. I was 14 and the girl was 13. Only difference was I wasn't a handsomehunk like that kid in the picture. I put on a rubber because the last thing I wanted was a kid.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Allen Rune

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2009, 09:23:53 PM »
If anything that just pisses me off. Parents like that need to be put in jail, or worse. Preferably the latter.
The Screwed One

"And so it begins, may it never end."

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2009, 12:02:03 AM »
I don't know about you guys but by the time I was thirteen I knew what sex was and how to do it. I was 14 and the girl was 13. Only difference was I wasn't a handsome like that kid in the picture. I put on a rubber because the last thing I wanted was a kid.

I was the same. Ill tell you now though, now that I'm older, I'm actually quite embarrased I was only 13, because there IS such a thing as too young, and by Christ, I WAS too young. Hell, often times I think I'm still too young now. But I too was safe EVERY time. Perhaps it's the sex-ed I had, but a problem we have out here is, when a girl is having sex with a guy here she really likes, there are a LOT of girls here who will TRY to get pregnant so the guy will be stuck with them. I had a girl who REALLY wanted to be "unsafe". I knew better. I damned well didn't want a kid, and even at 13 I was smart enough not to fall for it. But it's still disgusting. I am disgusted at this kid, especially for his decisions and the fact that he looks like a toddler, and I am disgusted at myself for a similar mistake. Only I'm lucky I had the brains to avoid a nine-month-timebomb.

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2009, 12:09:31 AM »
Heck, I lost my virginity at 13 but I already knew three things:
1) This mofo is overpopulated
2) Most people who have children, are incapable of raising them
3) If you don't wear a condom you might get... or give an STD
4) Pregnancy is the worst STD a man can give a woman!

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2009, 12:20:18 AM »
4) Pregnancy is the worst STD a man can give a woman!

lol!!! I made that exact same joke at school the other day to a 15 year old who just got knocked up in my Chem class.