Author Topic: HT crew, some interesting things about Fw190 A-3  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
HT crew, some interesting things about Fw190 A-3
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2000, 06:40:00 PM »

Originally posted by funked:
Why do losers have to come on a nice thread like this and start a LW/RAF fight?

Fishu, I'm a "spitfrie dweeb" who will duel you any day, any time, any plane you choose, and wipe the floor with your ass.
B]

If you didn't already get the message, spitfrie FM is unbalanced with Luftwaffel FM  
luftwaffies have that hardcore realism in their planes, (which I would prefer if allies also would have that hardcore realism FM) while allie planes have relaxed realism FM.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2000, 06:50:00 PM »

Originally posted by Pongo:
Does fishu even fly anymore?

Naah.. not until they will fix some of the issues.
And I got too routined with killing in AH, nothing new to learn (maneuvers that is) and I found a new game  

Now I am real mud mover, a grunt.
Name of the game is Rogue Spear, and I am also working on WW2 mod for it. (*grumble* it didn't have WW2 weapons in it or any mods from that era, so I had to begun working on one)

If someone likes to see some screenshots of uniforms and 3D models used in it, heres a link: http://www.ww2mod.net  http://www.kolumbus.fi/fishu/modelit.htm
- Theres some 3D models I've made
(screenshots are not necessarily the same anymore than they are in game, old ones)

So, I'll be back in business when those few issues gets fixed and I can again learn some new methods for killing.

funked

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2000, 07:11:00 PM »
"luftwaffies have that hardcore realism in their planes, (which I would prefer if allies also would have that hardcore realism FM) while allie planes have relaxed realism FM."

roadkill.  But I will leave you to your fantasy.  

I hope you come play AH some day, and I will give you a lesson in ACM, in whatever fighter you choose.  

Until then, maybe you can keep from insulting those of us who play AH and represent an RAF squadron that happened to fly Spitfires?

[This message has been edited by funked (edited 06-01-2000).]

Offline Jochen

• Copper Member
      • http://www.jannousiainen.net
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2000, 03:31:00 AM »

luftwaffies have that hardcore realism in their planes, (which I would prefer if allies also would have that hardcore realism FM) while allie planes have relaxed realism FM.

Yeah, right!

Herää pahvi!

------------------
jochen Jagdflieger JG 2 'Richthofen' Aces High
jochen Geschwaderkommodore (on leave) Jagdgeschwader 2 'Richthofen'  Warbirds

Thanks for the Fw 190A-5 HTC!

Ladysmith wants you forthwith to come to her relief
Burn your briefs you leave for France tonight
Carefully cut the straps of the booby-traps and set the captives free
But don't shoot 'til you see her big blue eyes
jochen Gefechtsverband Kowalewski

Units: I. and II./KG 51, II. and III./KG 76, NSGr 1, NSGr 2, NSGr 20.
Planes: Do 17Z, Ju 87D, Ju 88A, He 111H, Ar 234A, Me 410A, Me 262A, Fw 190A, Fw 190F, Fw 190G.

Sieg oder bolsevismus!

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2000, 06:29:00 AM »

Originally posted by funked:

I hope you come play AH some day, and I will give you a lesson in ACM, in whatever fighter you choose.    

Have done it and got bored to kill in it.. no thanks until AH gets more intresting.  

Offline Vermillion

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2000, 06:44:00 AM »
Oh God, here we go again with the stupid "There is a conspiracy to make all Luftwaffe aircraft suck, so that American aircraft can be the best *whine* *whine*"  

Pure horse crap.

The Fw190A8 numbers are right on, for a non-MW50 aircraft, according to the pilots manual that Funked and Gatt posted.

If you think it should have MW50, Lobby for it, and provide supporting documentation.

The Bf109G10 is easily one of the top two aircraft in the game (along with the Mustang).

What do you guys want?

Pyro, could you please just go ahead and model the Dora for these guys, so we can gets some peace and quiet for a change?  

------------------
Vermillion
**MOL**, Men of Leisure
"Real Men fly Radials, Nancy Boys fly Spitfires"

Offline juzz

• Copper Member
      • http://nope.haha.com
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2000, 07:43:00 AM »
Dora? Now that we have Dora - Ta 152 is only a small artwork change away! Give us Ta 152!

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2000, 10:03:00 AM »
Nah, guys like Fishu just want an "I win button" in whichever aircraft they fly.   Best thing to do is to just ignore any comment by them.

Sisu
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2000, 11:36:00 PM »

Originally posted by Karnak:
Nah, guys like Fishu just want an "I win button" in whichever aircraft they fly.   Best thing to do is to just ignore any comment by them.

Sisu

I do win  
278:0 K/D in one tour with Fw190A-8, didn't need other buttons than couple triggers to give them some lead.