Author Topic: 190A Fun  (Read 830 times)

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
190A Fun
« on: March 21, 2009, 10:42:07 AM »
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wz1md4jzzji/omg.ahf

Me & my Katchmerek were RTB low on fuel and just passed a rook furball. We both decided to weather the odds and turned back into the fray. 3 knits vs about 7-8 rook planes. Results were shocking.  :devil

Teamwork and communication are a wing pair's best friend.  :aok

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Re: 190A Fun
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 09:50:22 PM »
Nicely done. Bet your heart was going and your palms sweaty.  :aok

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 08:43:58 AM »
Nicely done. Bet your heart was going and your palms sweaty.  :aok

Danke zher :salute

Was a experience that im glad that I was able to film it. And yes I had very sweaty palms but a cool head. Was constanting paying attention to my wing as well as setting up shots for one another.

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline malpeake

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 09:17:53 AM »
Hehe, do you guys switch sides at all, i was in midwar a couple of weeks ago, Knights, flying a spit 5 on the horrible canyon map. I ran into a pair of 190s and they gave me a hell of a hard time with some perfectly coordinated attacks. They where high and got me between them so i had to try watch them both, one would dive on me, i would evade, then as he reset the other would come in on me. i never got a breather and in the end i was pushed down into the canyon. Once in the canyon i actually got to fight back as the canyon spoiled their tactics some. Then a C2 joined in, lucky for me a pair of friendlies showed up and helped me out. I never saw who the 190 pilots where, but  :salute, I had fun and it was the highlight of a rather poor evening's flying lol.  :salute
I fly Spits because I'm  Brit, It's in our DNA to fly Spits.

Mal.

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 09:33:04 AM »
Hehe, do you guys switch sides at all, i was in midwar a couple of weeks ago, Knights, flying a spit 5 on the horrible canyon map. I ran into a pair of 190s and they gave me a hell of a hard time with some perfectly coordinated attacks. They where high and got me between them so i had to try watch them both, one would dive on me, i would evade, then as he reset the other would come in on me. i never got a breather and in the end i was pushed down into the canyon. Once in the canyon i actually got to fight back as the canyon spoiled their tactics some. Then a C2 joined in, lucky for me a pair of friendlies showed up and helped me out. I never saw who the 190 pilots where, but  :salute, I had fun and it was the highlight of a rather poor evening's flying lol.  :salute

Might have been sir. Haven't flown in about 3 weeks so i couldn't be accurate if that was anyone from JG 11. Looks like you had your hands filled though.  :salute

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline Qrsu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 10:29:14 AM »
Nice flying. Was a fun film to watch.  :aok
Cursed
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »
Nice flying. Was a fun film to watch.  :aok

Danke Zher  :salute

Plenty more where that came from if anyone likes to see some good winging/luft flying.  ;)

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 12:00:29 PM »
Great film, but it would be better if you didn't use the crazy zoom-view for shooting. :P
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 12:42:52 PM »
Great film, but it would be better if you didn't use the crazy zoom-view for shooting. :P

That's how i shoot gav, i like to only SEE my target.  :devil

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 01:12:31 PM »
Yeah, but when I watch it with the film viewer, it doesn't line up at all with what you saw.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 01:36:47 PM »
It doesn't?  :eek:

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 01:48:16 PM »
The zoom in AHFV goes further in than the in-game one allows. You can sit in the cockpit at the start of the film and manually put it where it would be in-game with [ and ].  It should stick to that value for the rest of the movie.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2009, 01:48:25 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wz1md4jzzji/omg.ahf

Me & my Katchmerek were RTB low on fuel and just passed a rook furball. We both decided to weather the odds and turned back into the fray. 3 knits vs about 7-8 rook planes. Results were shocking.  :devil

Teamwork and communication are a wing pair's best friend.  :aok

Seems like youre making quite a name for yourself. Hehehe. Whatever happened to your beloved 109K4? Is your 190A officially cheating on her?  ;)
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 02:25:33 AM »
UH-OH! Another home wrecker...   

And to think you were typical enough to film your date with the "other gal".....

:rofl
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario