Author Topic: Unsportsman like conduct  (Read 3504 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Unsportsman like conduct
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2009, 03:13:16 PM »

Coming from  :cryTARD!!!!!!  all fun:-)
Hey...thats myword....I use it frequently when describing YGBSTard. :devil

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2009, 03:27:39 PM »
.... :noid
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 04:31:55 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Sincraft

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2009, 06:47:17 PM »
Don't tune it then.  Nobody at HiTech is MAKING anybody tune 200.

To the O.P. I don't think you could fault a moderator for seeing "Nice Ram FU" and not thinking you were using masked profanity.

When you hit Enter after seeing "fu" at the end of the line, you HAD to have known what it looked like.

Probably if you had typed "funny" immediately after you wouldn't have been muted, as it would have shown what you intended to type.

Again, I think you knuckleheads (and I say that endearingly) aren't getting it...at all.  Do you all only think ONE step ahead?
It's ruining the game, not because a person directly tunes the channel, but because they INDIRECTLY tune it by listening to EVERYONE around them.

Then people complain, they take offense, they change game style because of it, and some quit because they are sick of dealing with the childishness.

Offline TUK

• Silver Member
      • 13MPG
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2009, 07:12:16 PM »
This thread is getting boring to me..  :noid Anyone agree?
CO WD40 (FSO)
Death From Above (DFA) - Main Arena

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2009, 01:27:36 PM »
This thread is getting boring to me..  :noid Anyone agree?
yep and blown out of proportion... I have been muted before ,and I no I deserved it :devil I enjoy listening to 200 it cracks me up sometimes...Some people are real characters others are just morons equally entertaining  :rofl   :salute
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2009, 02:03:40 PM »
Again, I think you knuckleheads (and I say that endearingly) aren't getting it...at all.  Do you all only think ONE step ahead?
It's ruining the game, not because a person directly tunes the channel, but because they INDIRECTLY tune it by listening to EVERYONE around them.

Then people complain, they take offense, they change game style because of it, and some quit because they are sick of dealing with the childishness.

Get this through your thick skull.  If you don't like 200, don't tune to it.  But do not demand that everyone else be denied cross-country communications just because you don't like it.

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2009, 02:19:53 PM »
Get this through your thick skull.  If you don't like 200, don't tune to it.  But do not demand that everyone else be denied cross-country communications just because you don't like it.
+1
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »
Very True.   :aok
Strokes