Author Topic: Whine  (Read 1915 times)

Offline LCCajun

• Nickel Member
Whine
« on: April 22, 2009, 07:01:17 PM »
Ok I have only been flying for a lil over a year so by no means am I a vet, however I would like to see something implemented for making the guys who haven't been flying for a month have to go to the TA. Earlier today I was having the best flight of my AH career. I had 4 bogeys on my six and ended up getting 4 kills. I was rtb' to rearm since I was out of ammo and fuel. I set down and here comes this noob in a jug strafing the runway. He was spraying and praying and got a lucky hit that killed me when I was almost stopped. I checked his score b/c I have never seen his name I was his 2nd kill in his whole damn career. Please HTC implement something in the TA that you have to pass to be able to enter the MA's.
Ingame ID: Cajon

"SlapShot
There is no shame in putting up a good fight and dieing."
"You never know how strong you are til being strong is the only choice you have" Unknown author

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Whine
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 07:06:23 PM »
What does the "noob" have to practice?   Gun Accuracy?   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 07:07:26 PM »
I would have done the same thing if I sow you on the runway.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 07:11:12 PM by MachFly »
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline LCCajun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »
No mach it doesn't make me a vet i think that is what I said. I just find it lame that this is how the new guys are being taught and encouraged to fly really is lame. They should be taught how to dogfight not this lame crap.

"SlapShot
"You never know how strong you are til being strong is the only choice you have" Unknown author

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 07:10:39 PM »
No mach it doesn't make me a vet i think that is what I said. I just find it lame that this is how the new guys are being taught and encouraged to fly really is lame. They should be taught how to dogfight not this lame crap.

sorry, read it wrong
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 07:10:47 PM »
Dude, you got vulched, so what if it was by a n00b?  If it was Shawk instead would you advise him to go to the TA?  Maybe you should go to the TA and have Snailman cover basic SA with you.  It's not that hard to avoid getting vulched, especially on landing, unless you're deadstick.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Fianna

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 07:11:41 PM »
Ok I have only been flying for a lil over a year so by no means am I a vet, however I would like to see something implemented for making the guys who haven't been flying for a month have to go to the TA. Earlier today I was having the best flight of my AH career. I had 4 bogeys on my six and ended up getting 4 kills. I was rtb' to rearm since I was out of ammo and fuel. I set down and here comes this noob in a jug strafing the runway. He was spraying and praying and got a lucky hit that killed me when I was almost stopped. I checked his score b/c I have never seen his name I was his 2nd kill in his whole damn career. Please HTC implement something in the TA that you have to pass to be able to enter the MA's.

This should teach you not to 'set down.' I see that you wanted to re-arm, but if there are cons in the area, this is a bad idea.

Land without gear and .ef as soon as you screech to a stop.  

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 07:12:44 PM »
This should teach you not to 'set down.' I see that you wanted to re-arm, but if there are cons in the area, this is a bad idea.

or just kill them before you land  :D
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 07:13:35 PM »

That's what I used to do when there bad guys loitering around waiting to vulch me on landing.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 07:14:19 PM »
 :rofl If I don't decide not to play until the 21st of the month, I'll be damned if i'll go to the TA and take a test first. I'll log off and go fishin' instead.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 07:17:00 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 07:15:35 PM »

What is this "Greed kills more than red guys" that you are speaking of?   :D
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline LCCajun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 07:15:48 PM »
No problem mach <S>. I was waiting on the flames about sa. Guess they didn't read the part where I had 4 cons on my six and I ended up getting 4 kills. I think i have some damn good SA. He was the only con came in at 10k and vulched when there were plenty of other target that is what is so damn lame instead of trying to have a fight he wanted to vulch a guy that was landing. As for SHawk I can't speak for him, but I think he would of went for a fight instead of that crap.

"SlapShot

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 07:17:45 PM »

Lmfao!

Are you kidding? Kiiling guys on the runway?

Thats a score boys bread and butter!  :aok
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Fianna

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 07:26:10 PM »
or just kill them before you land  :D

He didn't have ammo or fuel.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 08:01:21 PM »
I never,,,, I mean never land with gear... ok not "never" I rearm once or twice a year.

Try this, it's fun:  land with out gear but do it so you slide into the hangar..... good stuff
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve