Author Topic: "Proverbial Bish Horde"  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
Re: "Proverbial Bish Horde"
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 09:13:40 PM »
Yep  LYNX was in the horde aswell (not for the first time) even though he comes here complaining about hordes being "bad gameplay".  Guess its only a horde when bish do it.

Elvis has 3 posts and yet he knows all, "or thinks he does". My guess is this really is MR. F-18 sky pilot.

I was with Lynx the 1st 1/2 the night and we were always outnumbered. I couldnt even find a 2 on 1, it was just "one of those nights" we all go thru.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 09:15:57 PM by Rich46yo »
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 09:18:08 PM »
when I seen Lynx last night...I was getting vulched by his mossie at a base that was way outnumber...could have been later in the evening though.  I actually enjoyed the fight once I got off the field.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 10:15:38 PM »
when a bunch of Orks go to Waterburger, and just sit around without ordering anything.

[hijack]...mmmm.... Whataburger.... so good.... but... they don't have them up north!  :cry [/hijack]

No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 11:48:41 PM »

when is there not any hordes in the game?

And nice flying with those odds Gavagi
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 12:24:25 AM »
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h2nzhnnlgyj

The Bish were rolling bases again in blue last night.  Anticipating their next wave to A30 (pizza), we climbed as high as possible just south of their dar ring to bounce the attackers.  We weren't disappointed. :)  If I hadn't lost an aileron I really think I could've got that 4-Hog. :devil

Ya I'M sure that the bish invented and are responsible for the only hording in the game........right?

I commend your intelligence and.....keep up the good work  :salute

Flame away.....

froger
frogs are people too

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 12:34:02 AM »
whoa.....bizz stole my avatar!  and he's from wisconsin too!!     lol <S> wi. ah2 players that happen to be irish  :rock :rock :rock
-AoM-

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 04:36:07 AM »
What kinda handle is AH Vet?
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 07:43:28 AM »
when I seen Lynx last night...I was getting vulched by his mossie at a base that was way outnumber...could have been later in the evening though.  I actually enjoyed the fight once I got off the field.
sup, Josh......PM me the handle ur flying under and we'll wing up! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 07:57:08 AM »
I fought the 3 dar bar Rook/DREDger horde last night at A73 in orange.....easy kills if you got them down to 2 vs 1, when I was lucky enough to engage a 1 vs 1 they fell out and ran immediately....kind of a big waste of time since I was looking for fights.... :aok

No surprise that skyrocks' narrative is just a thinly vieled and self congratulatory post describing his uber gaming skills.  If anyone actually believes a word he says I have a bridge to sell you.

Never mind that he was in a tiger camping incoming gv's before I dropped a 500lber on him, so his fanciful account of short odds and enemies running from fights are more his imagination than anything.  

Showing up at the most popular sector and participating in the so called 'horde', then holding your nose at those who are there is an exercise in hypocrisy.  

Perhaps if skyrock wants to 'own' something, he should own up to the saying that you can't have your cake and eat it too.    :aok

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 08:35:21 AM »
Elvis has 3 posts and yet he knows all, "or thinks he does". My guess is this really is MR. F-18 sky pilot.

I was with Lynx the 1st 1/2 the night and we were always outnumbered. I couldnt even find a 2 on 1, it was just "one of those nights" we all go thru.

:rofl   :aok   :rock
The Lynchmob-Outlaws--HAWK

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 09:14:49 AM »

Perhaps if skyrock wants to 'own' something, he should own up to the saying that you can't have your cake and eat it too.  

That is probably the most commonly misused saying.  Picture in your mind that you have a piece of cake in your hand.  You "have" it...  AND you can "eat" it...  The correct phrase is...  "You cannot eat your cake and have it too."  Now imagine that you have eaten your cake, you can no longer hold it in your hand and "have" it.

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2009, 09:31:25 AM »
That is probably the most commonly misused saying.  Picture in your mind that you have a piece of cake in your hand.  You "have" it...  AND you can "eat" it...  The correct phrase is...  "You cannot eat your cake and have it too."  Now imagine that you have eaten your cake, you can no longer hold it in your hand and "have" it.

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.

Me too, Dave. Always thought that saying was backwards.  :rolleyes:
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2009, 09:49:53 AM »
No surprise that skyrocks' narrative is just a thinly vieled and self congratulatory post describing his uber gaming skills.  If anyone actually believes a word he says I have a bridge to sell you.

Never mind that he was in a tiger camping incoming gv's before I dropped a 500lber on him, so his fanciful account of short odds and enemies running from fights are more his imagination than anything.  

Showing up at the most popular sector and participating in the so called 'horde', then holding your nose at those who are there is an exercise in hypocrisy.  

Perhaps if skyrock wants to 'own' something, he should own up to the saying that you can't have your cake and eat it too.    :aok

You are a liar, plain and simple.  I fought the horde until the gvs were swarming the town with flaks, vh popped back up, I upped a tiger and went forward to engage the tanks and flaks and was bombed by you(you are a stinking liar about camping, you lying piece of crap)....before I could get out to them, had parked for one second to shoot at a tank when I got bombed....re-upped a plane and it was exactly as I described....you are a lying sack of crap and a pathetic player who can not fight on his own for anything, weak bait liar.  To think you come on here calling me a liar when you posted not one piece of that statement that was true......no wonder you hide in the horde... weak punk.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2009, 09:54:15 AM »
Now that that's outta the way...   :lol
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2009, 01:11:23 PM »
I'm going to have to agree with Skyrock, I was at that same base.  The rookies had three sectors full of dar, plus a large amount of WW and tanks on the way to town.  Skyrock was not camping, I followed him out to meet the GVs approaching town. 

It seems to often as of late that one arena has a different horde. Rook super horde in orange, bish horde in blue, and guessing if we had a pink arena the Knits would horde in there. If I recall the numbers in orange last night at one point it was;

Rooks 145ish
Knights 120ish
Bish 95ish

Then for blue

Rooks 12
Knights 45
Bish 65

But on the plus side, its a great perk builder...killed 3 lancs last night in a 190-A8...17.00 perks. hehe
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver