Author Topic: "Proverbial Bish Horde"  (Read 1230 times)

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: "Proverbial Bish Horde"
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 01:28:45 PM »
Well, now that we have the 'liar liar pants of fire' response from Skyrock out of the way.   :lol

Still doesn't change the fact that while lambasting those in a popular sector as 'hordes', cryrock was there as well actively participating in it.  

There are plenty of sectors on a large map, two late war arenas, dueling arena, etc.  Plenty of places to go and play if you want a 1v1 type fight.  

But please, spare us the stories of how 'the other guys' ran from you when the odds weren't in their favor.  It's self aggrandizing, unbecoming and stretches the bounds of credible discussion with those who know this game well.

And hey, I have no problem with you spawn camping your tiger for ambush kills.  Just don't get all whiny when you get bombed for it.  :cry

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 02:09:58 PM »

Perhaps if skyrock wants to 'own' something, he should own up to the saying that you can't have your cake and eat it too.    :aok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6rih22JnA8

I always thought it was you can't have your Kate and Edith too. :lol

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2009, 02:31:34 PM »
Well, now that we have the 'liar liar pants of fire' response from Skyrock out of the way.   :lol

Still doesn't change the fact that while lambasting those in a popular sector as 'hordes', cryrock was there as well actively participating in it.  

There are plenty of sectors on a large map, two late war arenas, dueling arena, etc.  Plenty of places to go and play if you want a 1v1 type fight.  

But please, spare us the stories of how 'the other guys' ran from you when the odds weren't in their favor.  It's self aggrandizing, unbecoming and stretches the bounds of credible discussion with those who know this game well.

And hey, I have no problem with you spawn camping your tiger for ambush kills.  Just don't get all whiny when you get bombed for it.  :cry

You got a hardon for me or something?  I mean you just make up crap out of your bellybutton to get attention from me? 

I could care less about a Tiger, or who bombed it....I rarely GV at all, and only did then because of the horde of flaks that was preventing me from flyin over the town to fight.....go tell that lie somewhere else because it doesnt float here.  Spawn camping?  LMAO, you are a liar and a moron. :rofl

As far as participating in a horde, I think you arent smart enough to know the difference from fighting th horde, and being in it....maybe because you are always in the horde.

On three seperate sorties, I got off the airfiled, and through the first wave and started to fly away for some E when I got pounced...after reversing the spit9, he dove to the deck and ran....from my hog....second time it was a spit16...and third time it was a pony....  the two times I chased, I got ganged from the horde above me.  One sortie, I reversed a 16, and killed him and his buddy that augered trying to cherry me....so, again, go lie some more...

Lastly, as far as lambasting someone in a popular area.......when I logged on and upped there, there was 3 darbars of red and 1/3 dar of green.......thats a horde, you moron.

Now, get off my ankle go find somewhere else to lie...punk. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2009, 02:39:13 PM »
We should just call it even...

Horde vs Horde.

done.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2009, 02:50:48 PM »
We should just call it even...

Horde vs Horde.

done.

Huh?   The last two nights and the night SR is talking about was one horde in Orange and it was Rook.    Again, it took Rooks 3 hours to finally capture A73 with almost three times to personnel.    Then like clockwork, they swarmed A74 and took another 2 hours to get it.   :confused:

Meanwhile, 10 BoP's and myself took A44 within 5 minutes.    :O

Who is the better "Mission Planner"?   

If any country needs 60+ (and this is being generous, as the Rooks easily had about 70+ in the air and on the ground) to swarm a single base, against 30 or less of the other, you aren't a "good mission planner".   The fact that these numbers are close to what happened at A73 and A74 is simply pathetic to what "game play" has become.   "If you suck, swarm a base with numbers."   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2009, 03:27:35 PM »
I could care less about a Tiger, or who bombed it....I rarely GV at all, and only did then because of the horde of flaks that was preventing me from flyin over the town to fight

You fight over a friendly town? :huh :uhoh  :rofl :rofl

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2009, 04:17:28 PM »
You got a hardon for me or something?  I mean you just make up crap out of your bellybutton to get attention from me? 

You're the one who first mentioned my name in this post, not the other way around kid.  If you wanted to keep topic generic so would I, but that's not how you want to play it.

Cryrock can stamp his feet and pout all day long as far as I am concerned.  There were a ton of people fighting at that base both gv and air...and on both sides.  After I bombed his ambush tiger the whines on 200 started about me being a 'horder', lo and behold he wanted to carry it further on this posts.

Its childish and myopic.   He wants to go where the action is, yet when he gets there he feels compelled to call the other side 'horders'.   Go play somewhere else for all I care.   :rolleyes:

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2009, 04:22:00 PM »
Who is the better "Mission Planner"?     

You are, clearly.

Although in truth I wasn't running missions that night.  I just upped where I saw the action was. :salute

Offline smokey23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2009, 04:45:51 PM »

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2009, 05:48:01 PM »
After I bombed his ambush tiger the whines on 200 started about me being a 'horder', lo and behold he wanted to carry it further on this posts.

another lie....I said not one word about you bombing me, but you were hording....but then again, I am guessing that's all you do.  So, instead of saying...yeah, I was flying in the horde, you come on here and spew lie after lie about crap that means nothing....pathetic really.  Remeber, lil boy, you will always be a horde monkey, and lying is not going to change that.  You and a few others ingame seem to think chunking the "whine" word up against people who are calling you out for what you are, somehow legitimizes your stance....it doesn't....you proved the type of player you are years ago....and it hasn't changed....hordemonkey, griefer.....weakbait....til the end....enjoy it!   :rofl

Done

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2009, 06:47:24 PM »
but you were hording....

I logged on and flew where the action was for a few turns and burns before bed, I'll admit.  You were there too, lots of people were.

You can't have it both ways. 

Everyone else is a 'horder' is that it, except you when you show up?

Please, I am so sick of you preachy types on the BBS.

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2009, 06:55:08 PM »
I logged on and flew where the action was for a few turns and burns before bed, I'll admit.  You were there too, lots of people were.

You can't have it both ways. 

Everyone else is a 'horder' is that it, except you when you show up?

Please, I am so sick of you preachy types on the BBS.

Yeah! pretty much that's it! :aok

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2009, 07:12:50 PM »

But on the plus side, its a great perk builder...killed 3 lancs last night in a 190-A8...17.00 perks. hehe

My fav times to play is when other teams are going for the reset and ENY is through the roof. Bish had ENY of 29 and "tried" flying A8s which was pretty comedic
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2009, 07:22:33 PM »
Why are you wasting your time trying to find a good fight?  That's a thing of the past.  :O

It's like winning the lotto.

Tons of great fights if you know where/how to find them. :aok

Ren

Offline haasehole

• Copper Member
      • http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/The13thMidwestPilotGroup/
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2009, 08:11:51 PM »
   we took a few base's (5) in blue last night 9-11 pm cst . couple of the ole sneak it, and few combo ftr & Gv push's, we had a good time fighting it out to get em. didnt think we'd horde it as there were bout 10 of us working it.  :salute
~GELU~CRUOR~IUGUOLO~o2b1ace~
             13 Midwest Pilot Group
                  WD40 - F.S.O.