Author Topic: Choose your plane and stick to it.  (Read 2310 times)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Re: Choose your plane and stick to it.
« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2009, 08:28:41 PM »
Certainly.  I think its more of an awareness of boredom that comes to a player rather than a decision that is reached at some conclusion.  But each individual is unique.  Perhaps the awareness is merely the first step that leads to a decision that allows one to conclude they are bored..... hasn't happened to you yet?

Yes, there are times I become bored of the game.  I take a month or three off now and then.  I am not gifted with great talent so I become rusty rather quickly.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2009, 11:14:01 PM »
I was wondering.  I remember you from early on being a 51 toon when we only had a dozen rides or so to choose from.

I love the 51D but rarely find myself in the LW to play with one.  As it is I end up playing two or three different rides everytime I log on, my interest wanes so quickly ;)
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2009, 01:03:48 AM »
pssshht, spitfires, fly something you need skills in  :D

P-47 baby

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2009, 01:24:09 AM »
I was wondering.  I remember you from early on being a 51 toon when we only had a dozen rides or so to choose from.

I love the 51D but rarely find myself in the LW to play with one.  As it is I end up playing two or three different rides everytime I log on, my interest wanes so quickly ;)

I tend to fly solo into big darbars and this keeps me interested. The 51 gives me at least a chance to get a kill or two and have a chance to survive.  It's the challenge of the lopsided numbers  that I really enjoy. I don't pretend that it's all me when I get a kill or three and slip away, I understand this has much to do with the plane.   :aok
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve