Author Topic: Lucifer  (Read 10977 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: Lucifer
« Reply #225 on: July 26, 2009, 08:39:00 PM »
Wow...this thread rocks  :rock
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #226 on: July 26, 2009, 08:47:25 PM »
Mark, pm.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #227 on: July 26, 2009, 10:14:45 PM »
If youd like to zoom straight up after the merge, gunzo is the guy to fight.  Unfortunately, he still sucks after that.  Your duel was simply defensive flying practice.  Ive made an ace out of you 38 vs spit16 more than once, that must be why you like my ankle?

Offline SB

• Administrator
      • http://home.swbell.net/hmason
« Reply #228 on: July 26, 2009, 10:26:55 PM »
Ok Gunzo, wtf you doing ripping off my squad emblem for your avatar?

SB

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #229 on: July 26, 2009, 10:53:00 PM »
Ok Gunzo, wtf you doing ripping off my squad emblem for your avatar?

SB

Was waiting for this post to come around.   :D
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2009, 11:42:40 PM »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2009, 11:59:30 PM »
You know what sucks.. Gunzo getting waxed my a mouse pilot.  My mouse cost $20?  How much is your stick and rudder pedals?  Must feek like wasted money.. Maybe you can buy aimbot at walmart on the redtag shelf...  ;)   I dont think they sell skill though, maybe check farm and fleet.

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #232 on: July 27, 2009, 04:44:35 AM »
If youd like to zoom straight up after the merge, gunzo is the guy to fight

I have never zoomed straight up at a merge, not ever. I don't often even do an Immelmann. Amazing you lost four fights in a row and you didn't even notice what opener I was using  :rofl

Your duel was simply defensive flying practice. 

Hmm, defensive flying killed you four times in a row? Doesn't sound very defensive to me  :rofl

Ive made an ace out of you 38 vs spit16 more than once, that must be why you like my ankle?

Can't have been me, I don't fly the 38 or the spit16 unless it's in the DA, and I don't think we have ever met before until I pwned your Lucifer shades. :rofl

TopGunzo

Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #233 on: July 27, 2009, 06:54:21 AM »
I went to WalMart for the aimbot. They gave me a Transformer. Went to Farm and Fleet and they gave me a Skil saw. This is not what I wanted  :furious

Today I'm going to Petco for a mouse.  :t
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 06:55:52 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline SB

• Administrator
« Reply #234 on: July 27, 2009, 08:12:00 AM »
Was waiting for this post to come around.   :D

Thanks for fixing that Gunzo. That logo was created by Greyeagle specifically for the Topgunz. It was, to date, the most successful troll on the Internet. Most folks would have been surprised to find out who was in that squad. It was created at the 1998 AirWarrior convention in SF. We started the squad to get folks back into the game that we enjoyed playing with, including most of the staff at Kesmai. We revealed ourselves at the 1999 AirWarrior convention banquet. The groans and gasps from the audience made the whole thing worthwhile.

SB

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #235 on: July 27, 2009, 08:20:08 AM »
Thanks for fixing that Gunzo. That logo was created by Greyeagle specifically for the Topgunz. It was, to date, the most successful troll on the Internet. Most folks would have been surprised to find out who was in that squad. It was created at the 1998 AirWarrior convention in SF. We started the squad to get folks back into the game that we enjoyed playing with, including most of the staff at Kesmai. We revealed ourselves at the 1999 AirWarrior convention banquet. The groans and gasps from the audience made the whole thing worthwhile.

SB

Are you at liberty to go into more detail?  I always enjoy hearing about the history of this game.

(No names needed, just wondering why the groaning/what were some good stories/etc.)
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #236 on: July 27, 2009, 10:32:01 AM »
I've got no clue what anyone else was looking at but that was some text book flying. Very well done sir :salute

Anytime you see me online please give me a shout, I'd love to fly a few with you....lots to learn. (in game handle snaphook)

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #237 on: July 27, 2009, 10:32:57 AM »
You know what sucks.. Gunzo getting waxed my a mouse pilot.  My mouse cost $20?  How much is your stick and rudder pedals?  Must feek like wasted money.. Maybe you can buy aimbot at walmart on the redtag shelf...  ;)   I dont think they sell skill though, maybe check farm and fleet.
:rofl
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #238 on: July 27, 2009, 11:16:06 AM »
This is all so confusing that I think a couple of clarifying questions are in order.

1. What is the specific accusation w/r the topic? Who is accused of being "Lucifer"?
2. SkyRock, what evidence do you have that you are being ass-punked repeatedly by someone who assumes different names/shades?
3. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his bee-otch?
4. Gunzo, why do you feel a need to conceal your porking? If I were wailing away on SkyRock, I'd probably be quite upfront with my id.

But then, I'm a mere noob, albeit a credentialed one, of sorts.

It is a game, after all - or at least that's what I was told when I asked if I needed to choke my radiator flap.

Skyrock's post sounds a bit paranoid and sour grapes, Gunzo's undercuts its own false bravado. I'd say you should have it out - i.e., I guess I support SR's request even as he sounds a bit enlarged in der pupenschute from his last encounter with the preening Gunzo. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 11:17:38 AM by PJ_Godzilla »
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline SB

• Administrator
« Reply #239 on: July 27, 2009, 11:26:11 AM »
Are you at liberty to go into more detail?  I always enjoy hearing about the history of this game.

(No names needed, just wondering why the groaning/what were some good stories/etc.)

Ahh hell, I'll name names. I started flying AW back in 93 when SVGA AirWarrior came out. When I got on-line and saw the people flying that were in the manual I was pumped to be flying with the "legends". A lot of folks that I flew with went to work for Kesmai and like the guys at HTC can tell you, when you make your hobby a job it just ain't that much fun anymore.

A bunch of us were sitting around the banquet table in SF in 98 when I brought up the idea of a shades squad to get some of the Kesmoids back into the game like Bluebaron, Quarters, Kato, Moggy, Greyeagle, and others. All BBS activities were handled in newsgroups and you had to be able to configure a news reader to get alt.games.airwarrior and see what was going on. We decided to push all the buttons including asking about "cheats" in the news groups. Rocketman even made us a web site with the cheesiest Top Gun theme music (that you couldn't turn off) and bios for all the squad.

BTW, HiTech was a part of that squad  :devil

We did stupid crap like climb to 20K and formation crash into the CV's. Come up in Fightertown and let folks shoot us down. Folks from our own country would rat us out when we started coming up, it was some funny stuff. Any way we took a year to firmly set the hook and at the convention in Dallas (which I put on) we took off our outer shirts and revealed out Top Gunz shirts. Imagine the shock of some people that were sitting there and had been writing to Kesmai and demanding that we be banned for dweebery that found out the very folks they were writing to were in the squad.

SB