Author Topic: Lucifer  (Read 10981 times)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Re: Lucifer
« Reply #255 on: July 27, 2009, 02:27:52 PM »
Or...  They could just go into the DA, and we could all hawk around in CM Eye Mode.

"We" care?   
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #256 on: July 27, 2009, 02:33:36 PM »
I considered that but there's always the possibility of interference - and resultant whining/equivocating.

CM Eye Mode... THAT'S the term I was looking for. We use that when we do our BBotRs. If/when you get shot down by your squaddies, you can watch your other squaddies kill each other. It's wonderful.

Vudak, you're a wealth of useful information. I'm getting the strong impression that doing this for a few months on and off and expecting to be really good is perhaps an unrealistic expectation.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2009, 02:34:30 PM »
"We" care?   

With darn near 3,000 views and a few hundred responses, someone must.

If I happened to be around, I'd watch.  It looks like it'd be an interesting match up.  

Edit - Godzilla - thanks for the compliment, but my information is anything but "useful."  When it gets me laid you can call it that  :rofl
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 02:37:35 PM by Vudak »
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2009, 02:37:33 PM »
In fact, I'd say it opens a whole new possibility: The Ladder.

It'd need to be enabled by a new type of Arena: the 1:1 deathmatch arena.

Basically, you could call out the ugly mofo above you in the ladder, take him into the deathmatch arena, and settle the issue there. As in a cesspool, the truly big chunks could thus rise to the top.

Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline FireDrgn

• Silver Member
« Reply #259 on: July 27, 2009, 02:52:22 PM »
Whats the chance that if Gunzo reveled him or herself most would not believe it anyways.

What the chance that its Murdr?   
Does any one have any other ideas other than BAdboy.

Do this make any sense ?...
Its someone that has the knowledge and ability to fly very technically.

They "ripped" the avatar on purpose Its a call sign.  Which would also point to foreknowledge of the avatar.

"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."   I am not a teacher.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #260 on: July 27, 2009, 04:00:04 PM »
Hey SkyRock...

Is this the guy you fought after a KOTH a few yrs back?  (was it TOC?  I forget)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #261 on: July 27, 2009, 04:01:24 PM »
you are ka1e, ka1e was owned.  Even shuffler can get a kill sitting on a perch, missing 5-6 shots in a row, finally ending in a kill.. whats your point :)?  Its not a duel?  

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #262 on: July 27, 2009, 04:18:27 PM »
I'm da man...................  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #263 on: July 27, 2009, 04:54:32 PM »
What the chance that its Murdr?   

It's no one in the 479th, nor would Murdr attack friends he's known and flew with for years in such a manner.

We know that Gunzo also uses the name TinTin, which used to be Zeus/Artious in the MW arena and still occasionally pops in as TinTin.  My question is, why the nerd rage he displays at times?  Anyone that's flown in the MW arena has seen TinTin fly into these nerd rages under his various shade accounts.  Also, what's up with changing his CPID after he gets shot down?

Sure, Gunzo/TinTin/Zeus/Artious/YogiBear might be a good stick but he's someone that clearly has some serious mental issues if you've witnessed any of his nerd rages while he's flying under one of his shade accounts.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #264 on: July 27, 2009, 05:06:42 PM »
I'm shocked that this thread is still going.

Next person to post after me is Gunzo's real account...

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #265 on: July 27, 2009, 05:10:12 PM »
It's no one in the 479th, nor would Murdr attack friends he's known and flew with for years in such a manner.

We know that Gunzo also uses the name TinTin, which used to be Zeus/Artious in the MW arena and still occasionally pops in as TinTin.  My question is, why the nerd rage he displays at times?  Anyone that's flown in the MW arena has seen TinTin fly into these nerd rages under his various shade accounts.  Also, what's up with changing his CPID after he gets shot down?

Sure, Gunzo/TinTin/Zeus/Artious/YogiBear might be a good stick but he's someone that clearly has some serious mental issues if you've witnessed any of his nerd rages while he's flying under one of his shade accounts.

ack-ack

Yogibear??? That guy always ran. Never found if he was any good. Always flew a trainer if I remember correctly.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #266 on: July 27, 2009, 05:11:38 PM »
Shuffler is Gunzo!!!!!!!
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #267 on: July 27, 2009, 05:11:44 PM »
With darn near 3,000 views and a few hundred responses, someone must.

If I happened to be around, I'd watch.  It looks like it'd be an interesting match up.  

Edit - Godzilla - thanks for the compliment, but my information is anything but "useful."  When it gets me laid you can call it that  :rofl

Well the frothing emotion that this thread has borne as fruit is pretty entertaining, I admit that. It's been a while since I've seen someone  get so worked up over their Epeens. I can tell gunzo/snozzle is a catch and release guy because he keeps landing the same few fish over and over again.

If snozzle=gunzo, there is already a film showing the winner fair and square...but so what?   If snozzle isn't gunzo.... so what?
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #268 on: July 27, 2009, 05:13:44 PM »
Shuffler is Gunzo!!!!!!!

+1, Shuffler is Gunzo! My system is fool proof.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #269 on: July 27, 2009, 05:18:43 PM »
 :rofl :rofl

"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B