Author Topic: Removing and suspending squads in FSO  (Read 3201 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Removing and suspending squads in FSO
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2009, 01:33:17 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:20:37 AM by Skuzzy »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2009, 11:33:40 AM »
I'd like to see this thread wind down. The reality is simple. We have an event cherished by many and graciously organised and run by a few for our mutual enjoyment. As with any large scale event certain expectations have to be defined and monitored. Those who police the event have to act in an impartial and even handed manner to maintian the events overall integrity.

That is why all squads have to be treated in an impartial manner regardless or size, history or participation. My point is not to debate the merits of any specific action taken but to focus on the intent....to maintain, preserve and nurture the integrity of the event itself. We need to look no further then other special events here in AH to see the potential issues when this focus is lost.

While various factions and individuals might take issue with any specific action I hope all recognize that the intent behind any action is for the overall health and growth of the event itself. Regardless of any feelings toward a specific action I hope no one loses sight of the "big picture" here.

I'm sure that the CM staff constantly monitors itself with the goal of improving it's stewardship of all events. By all means voice your opinions and vent your spleen, but at the end of the day respect the event and those who do there best to run it for our mutual benefit.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:36:32 AM by humble »

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2009, 12:29:37 PM »
 :salute CM's for maintaining a level of expectation and responsibility from the CO's, doing so will inevitably create a better scenario for what it was designed and intended.   

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2009, 04:57:13 AM »
That's what we like to call an 'implied accusation', something I'd hardly call polite.  Quite the contrary as a matter of fact, very rude.  Go to page 2 of this thread and take a view at the screenshot posted.  It explains the reason there weren't any pilots at the FSO.  It had nothing to do with aircraft.  Apology?

LOL where did the muppets go to school? The screenie shows two excuses, last time I checked 7-2 did not equal 2, nor did 9-2=2.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2009, 10:49:21 AM »
LOL where did the muppets go to school? The screenie shows two excuses, last time I checked 7-2 did not equal 2, nor did 9-2=2.

Our FSO leader, Agent360, is usually the one that "rounds" people up to be sure they make it, some in the squad that fly FSO do not check if we even have FSO for any given weekend until they get their updates on thursday or Friday.  He is a crucial part of our meeting FSO obligations.  Thanks for your objectiveness and keen insight.  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2009, 11:00:49 AM »
Our FSO leader, Agent360, is usually the one that "rounds" people up to be sure they make it, some in the squad that fly FSO do not check if we even have FSO for any given weekend until they get their updates on thursday or Friday.  He is a crucial part of our meeting FSO obligations.  Thanks for your objectiveness and keen insight.  :aok

So when he drops the ball because of RL situations, its okay for your squad not to fulfill your FSO commitments? :huh

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2009, 11:07:21 AM »
So when he drops the ball because of RL situations, its okay for your squad not to fulfill your FSO commitments? :huh
Please tell me where you read that?  You didn't read it from anything the Muppets posted.  When/if he drops the ball, and our backup drops the ball, and we fail to meet our commitment, we get warned like everyone else.   Please, if you want to anklehump...just jump on, no need to post drivel you can't back up to boot. :aok

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2009, 01:08:18 PM »
Please tell me where you read that?  You didn't read it from anything the Muppets posted.  When/if he drops the ball, and our backup drops the ball, and we fail to meet our commitment, we get warned like everyone else.   Please, if you want to anklehump...just jump on, no need to post drivel you can't back up to boot. :aok

You cant read any of your post cause they keep gettin skuzzyfied. :rofl

Last time I had to fill your CIC dutys because you guys had RL issues.
Come on Skyrock is that all you got?
Might as well get this thread locked, cause your immature feelings are hurt.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 01:18:33 PM by CHAPPY »

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2009, 01:32:21 PM »
You cant read any of your post cause they keep gettin skuzzyfied. :rofl

Last time I had to fill your CIC dutys because you guys had RL issues.
Come on Skyrock is that all you got?
Might as well get this thread locked, cause your immature feelings are hurt.
  :rofl  calm down, wait your turn...an ankle will open up soon enough.... :aok ..... but first, use some comprehension and reading skills, and you might see, that I accept any punishment for not fulfilling our commitment, that the CM team deems necessary....now, where does your argument go from there?    :rofl  bbs newbs.... :rofl

:aok

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2009, 01:59:00 PM »
where is your apology to your team because you didnt fulfill your duty? :aok

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2009, 02:20:06 PM »
where is your apology to your team because you didnt fulfill your duty? :aok
are you that interested?   :rofl

why not just ask one of them?  :aok

Offline TwinTail

• Nickel Member
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2009, 04:03:29 PM »
Dont need an apology from Rock, I showed up friday and had fun flying whatever the heck we were in.

No pointing fingers, you might lose 1.

TT
d-40 and d-11 easily out turn a spixteen
==*Top Gun*==
TwinTail

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2009, 04:44:39 PM »
Please tell me where you read that?  You didn't read it from anything the Muppets posted. 

Our FSO leader, Agent360, is usually the one that "rounds" people up to be sure they make it, some in the squad that fly FSO do not check if we even have FSO for any given weekend until they get their updates on thursday or Friday.

So, guys that are interested in flying FSO can't be bothered to check if there's an FSO on the upcoming Friday?  Wow, there's some real interest and responsibility being shown there.   :lol
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 04:46:43 PM by ImADot »
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2009, 04:55:11 PM »

So, guys that are interested in flying FSO can't be bothered to check if there's an FSO on the upcoming Friday? 
Imadolt, thank you for your interest.....albeit very presumptous of you.......please join in on the right ankle please, left is a lil raw......    :aok 

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2009, 05:10:36 PM »
So, children that are interested in flying FSO can't be bothered to check if there's an FSO on the upcoming Friday?  Wow, there's some real interest and responsibility being shown there.   :lol

I fixed what you said imadot, and it all makes sense now :D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 05:12:10 PM by Vulcan »