Author Topic: You're Zombie Plans  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
You're Zombie Plans
« on: September 20, 2009, 04:23:42 AM »
I know this is stupid, but hey this is the O'club what else am I going to post, swoop already does the skin pics.

So as a nerd I have developed what is probably the most necessary plan in the world: What to do in the impending ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE.

My plan is simple, as soon as I have notification of the apocolypse whether it be by Media or witnessing it first hand, I will immediately gather up all my mates and members of my Air Force Cadet unit and move to my local military base (Hampstead Barracks). There are several sources for supplies en route: supermarkets and pubs and everyone has a backpack for gear. After reaching Hampstead if the Military are still operating we take refuge inside, If they have gone or been overrun. we break in, raid the armoury for weapons and ammo and take one of the the mac trucks making our way into the country away from urban areas (as that is where the greater undead concentration will be) to find a place to hole up perferrably in a country town as we can clear it out.

And then its simple, forage when needed and slaughter the undead. Of course I have too much time on my hands so I have taken every variation into account of which there are too many to list here.

So guys, what are youre plans. and please dont hate, take a joke and humor eachother.

And as a side note what is youre weapon of choice in the Zombie Apocolypse, mine is the crowbar
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
Re: You're Zombie Plans
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 04:48:13 AM »
I'm going to be a member of the Zombie Horde!  :x

Fight Like a Girl

Offline batch

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 05:50:24 AM »
Zombie Survival Kit:   Chuck Norris
"theres nothin like wakin up with a Dickens Cider" - Dickens Fruit Stand

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 10:29:41 AM »
Zombie Survival Kit:   lazs

fixed.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 10:50:04 AM »
I've got a gun safe, guns, and ammo. Need nothing more.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 11:32:12 AM »
I would...well do nothing.
Strokes

Offline trigger2

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 11:56:59 AM »
Well, we have an Army base not far from here, fully stocked with armored trucks/tanks/Crash hawks...err, Blackhawks.

Grab my Sako .243 Winchester, grab a couple of my buds, and raid the base if it's down, if not, take refuge.
This post gives excellent insight on tanks...

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,262560.0.html
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only
need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the
WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
*TAs Aerofighters Inc.*

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 12:40:34 PM »
http://maxbrooks.com/

I've read the first two books about how to survive the Zombie Apocalypse, both were really fun entertaining reads. :)

Actually if you're going to use a firearm, I would think that a .22 would be a better choice.  Massive tissue damaged like you get with a larger round isn't required, or even helpful.  A .22 round to the brain would drop a zombie just as likely as a .45.  What's more with supplies potentially being hard to reach due to zombie infestation the lighter weight of the smaller round would mean you could carry more with you.

Not that I think about these things... :)

« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 12:43:06 PM by Soulyss »
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 12:59:06 PM »
No, don't go to the military base.  Don't you ever read books?  If you did, you would know that in the event of a civilization collapse, all military units immediately turn cannibal, demanding absolute loyalty and to prove it you have to do something weird like rape a virgin and then eat her liver, or something equally gross.  Group marriages and a strict heirarchy rules, with the strongest leaders ruling with an iron fist because the only way to get "promoted" is to kill the guy above you.  It all works great until some mutant virus or skin disorder takes hold and then the military unit starts rampaging around the countryside.

Every time.  It happens every single time.  And I almost forgot, they always lose.  Even though they started out highly trained and their leaders are really smart before the disaster, and they have nearly absolute loyalty because of the previously mentioned grody membership rituals, they still lose.  And they lose badly, dying horrible deaths.

Not me...  I'm gonna dive into my underground bunker and wait for a couple of years.  Even zombies will run out of things to eat before my well stocked secret underground lair will run out of food.  The best advice is to hole up and wait it out.  Let the military cannibals, do-gooder hero types, freaked out vacationing college students and their yuppie banker dads, and zombies fight it out.  If the people who win aren't civilized enough to know how to grow food, they'll be dead by the time my bunker supplies are depleted.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 02:01:27 PM »
Get the shotguns, and buck shot, rifles, and the pistol. Head to my friends place, hole up in his land. Waterin hole there great for fishing, and almost too much game regarding hunting.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 03:15:43 PM »
I'm just waiting for a Zombie Apocalypse to break out. Me and my buds would gather all our rifles, head to the nearest gun store, and board it up. We would have a radio, or a working TV to see if the military is coming to evacuate all survivors. Taking down a few hundred zombies in the mean time wouldn't be bad.  :D

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 04:17:04 PM »
brains are good eating. I'm joining the zombies.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline RipChord929

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 04:34:13 PM »
Those campy zombie movies are always good for a few laughs!!

Zombies Rule!!! I'd be the leader of a roaving cannibal biker gang,

"Send more Cops!!!" is one of my favorite lines... Along with,
"Brainnnnnn's Brainnnnn's, I must have more BRAINNNNNN's!!!" :D

RC

"Well Cmdr Eddington, looks like we have ourselves a war..."
"Yeah, a gut bustin, mother lovin, NAVY war!!!"

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 06:36:18 PM »
 I'd suck on the barrel of a .357 and say "Goodnight Irene". 

Forage...suffer...sounds too much like work to me.

~AoM~

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 06:40:25 PM »
I'm just waiting for a Zombie Apocalypse to break out. Me and my buds would gather all our rifles, head to the nearest gun store, and board it up. We would have a radio, or a working TV to see if the military is coming to evacuate all survivors. Taking down a few hundred zombies in the mean time wouldn't be bad.  :D

Hmmmm sounds very familiar to me....... :O
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch