Author Topic: 109 head views  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
Re: 109 head views
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 09:39:39 PM »
That's about what my views are set at. All of my side/side-up etc views are moved around just enough to hardly show any (if any) support bar. Of course I haven't flown since any of these updates so I'll have to reset all my views...heh
-AoM-

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
Re: 109 head views
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 12:04:30 PM »
Flying the hog mostly I use a combination of both arrow key up and page up keys for setting view up past the headcover. But that is for setting the view straight up without having to see the headcover. For behind and up view the cover will show a little, but I zoom it way back and page up before F10 that one..

And I also got a whole setting of rear views using my hat switch plus two of the buttons, so I got rear view set straight back along the right side + left back/right back/left back up/right back up and straight back and up. And all zoomed out past the headcover.. So I got my 6 covered at all times!  :aok

The hog is one of the worst planes to set views in, but the way I have it set it was just a short period of getting used to the button config I made.
But it makes me able to look all around and up at the same time as I look around. If I want to look up to the right I just look right with the hat and press the button behind the hat at the same time to look slightly up.  ;)

I use the logitech freedom 2,4 cordless stick, and this stick has 4 buttons around the hat. The two buttons behind the hat are the ones I use for rear view, and up view. And combine both buttons means rear/up. (Very useful when someone creeping in on your 6 while in a loop.)
And I found that these settings work for all the planes in the game, including the 109.

The other two buttons I use to change internal and external views with..

« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 12:23:20 PM by SAJ73 »
TheStig