Author Topic: So in the WWI arena...  (Read 2022 times)

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
Re: So in the WWI arena...
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2009, 10:02:22 PM »
I was more or less just joking around, and haven't read this thread in awhile...I appologize in the spirit of Orson Welles.  :devil

Yes, let's build this monument to failure where players come in to a multiplayer game and are effectively isolated from communicating with other players.  Squads of established players make use of third party software like ventrilo to easily work around this and prey upon the isolated newbies until there is just a couple of warring squads left accusing each other of cheating by using third party communication software and starting endless bbs flame wars.
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2009, 08:54:36 AM »
I was more or less just joking around, and haven't read this thread in awhile...I appologize in the spirit of Orson Welles.  :devil

OK Mr. Kane  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Leek

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2009, 01:07:00 PM »
Vox, no vox, either way people will cry and complain and shout "NO FAIR". All I know is I can't wait to type out "Got that dirty fokker!" without being squelched.   :airplane:
"Beware, my Jeep of Death!"
LYNCHMOB

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2009, 01:41:33 PM »
I was about to post  my thoughts in this thread but I can't say it any better  than Pyro.

Cmon you guys....use a little commen sense here. It is a GAME. The GAME has to be designed to be playable and fun. If you want REAL LIFE go fly a REAL airplane.

+1 :aok
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep