Author Topic: Who has the bestest Sig?  (Read 11034 times)

Offline Dadano

• Nickel Member
Re: Who has the bestest Sig?
« Reply #270 on: November 07, 2009, 04:46:47 AM »
Bparker is a sissy.
Dano
Army of Muppets

"Furballing is a disease, and we are the cure... Oink."
-Twitchy

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #271 on: November 07, 2009, 07:37:35 AM »

BP, ive traded off MANY times with you before. Mazz, when are you going to be online?

in GVs yes, but in planes, you know what the deal is lol. come on stodd
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #272 on: November 07, 2009, 08:42:17 AM »
how much more catering do you guys need
-Twitchy

quite a bit....this toejam is cold and I'm hungry.
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #273 on: November 07, 2009, 09:18:27 AM »

quite a bit....this soup is cold and I'm hungry.
Hows the newborn bro?

Bparker is a sissy.
we can agree on that :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #274 on: November 07, 2009, 09:36:15 AM »
in GVs yes, but in planes, you know what the deal is lol. come on stodd
Ok that is true. However I believe the only time I have fought you in planes was when I was very new, I would love to fight you in planes when were both online again. Also your statement I quoted didnt reallly say only in planes.  :P
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #275 on: November 07, 2009, 10:14:25 AM »
Actually I know you guys would probably be great at it, heck I've seen XJ for example, back in the day absolutely owning people in a tank. Sads was a feared and respected GV'er as well, but it looks to me, lately, like you're too busy cherry picking and padding your fighter scores to run supplies or deack a town. You might get killed taking ack down, and that cuts into the ole K/D ratio, you might hit a tree with that tank and there goes your kill/sortie... ad nauseum. The day I see a bunch of muppets bringing somebody a load of GV supplies and asking if the town is down and ready for the troops they brought while they hold a cap on the field, that's the day I'll gladly call a truce. Run some troops, deack a field, sink a CV, drop some supplies, then you guys will have the moral high ground to throw stones from.
It's an age old debate here, furballers vs base takers, the silly bit is that it doesn't have to be a debate at all, we'd love to have a few good furballers holding a cap while we take the base. That's a samaritan concept known as teamwork though, and we know how that works out when your primary motivation in the game is score hoin. You could be the best stick in the game, but if the country your playing for is loosing the war while you RTB with your ten kills, you're not really impressing anyone but yourself.
This game was at one time about teamwork and winning the war, I don't think I've seen a reset in years now. We took bases, they added more ack. We took bases, they made the town larger and put ack in the town. We still took bases so they made the ack more accurate... how much more catering do you guys need before this game becomes space invaders?
-Twitchy
you're right.

:bolt:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #276 on: November 07, 2009, 10:19:13 AM »
Ok that is true. However I believe the only time I have fought you in planes was when I was very new, I would love to fight you in planes when were both online again. Also your statement I quoted didnt reallly say only in planes.  :P
im waiting on my JS to come in, then ill be back to fighters and leaving buffs alone :D yayyyyyyyyy

ill let ya know. We can go to DA and work on some things if you want
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #277 on: November 07, 2009, 08:56:18 PM »
im waiting on my JS to come in, then ill be back to fighters and leaving buffs alone :D yayyyyyyyyy

ill let ya know. We can go to DA and work on some things if you want
Sounds great...you can break in the new JS quick. :D
Stodd/ CandyMan

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #278 on: November 07, 2009, 10:27:32 PM »
Actually I know you guys would probably be great at it, heck I've seen XJ for example, back in the day absolutely owning people in a tank. Sads was a feared and respected GV'er as well, but it looks to me, lately, like you're too busy cherry picking and padding your fighter scores to run supplies or deack a town. You might get killed taking ack down, and that cuts into the ole K/D ratio, you might hit a tree with that tank and there goes your kill/sortie... ad nauseum. The day I see a bunch of muppets bringing somebody a load of GV supplies and asking if the town is down and ready for the troops they brought while they hold a cap on the field, that's the day I'll gladly call a truce. Run some troops, deack a field, sink a CV, drop some supplies, then you guys will have the moral high ground to throw stones from.
It's an age old debate here, furballers vs base takers, the silly bit is that it doesn't have to be a debate at all, we'd love to have a few good furballers holding a cap while we take the base. That's a samaritan concept known as teamwork though, and we know how that works out when your primary motivation in the game is score hoin. You could be the best stick in the game, but if the country your playing for is loosing the war while you RTB with your ten kills, you're not really impressing anyone but yourself.
This game was at one time about teamwork and winning the war, I don't think I've seen a reset in years now. We took bases, they added more ack. We took bases, they made the town larger and put ack in the town. We still took bases so they made the ack more accurate... how much more catering do you guys need before this game becomes space invaders?
-Twitchy

you know I have been trying to stay out of this whole thing but....you have absolutely no clue what the heck you are talking about, none, zip, nadda, score whoring that's what you say the muppets do? please...

thats funny every time I run into you pigs, you are hourding a single con,  or Vulching a base and then back slapping each other on your two and three kills... :rolleyes:

the friggin game was NEVER about "winning the war"  the war is there to promote "Air combat"

you and yours talk about the muppets "whining" about you and your "tactics" please  tell me one time you ever heard me complain about being "hourded" by anyone not just you pigs, the Muppets that may say something have there reason, but "whining" is not one of them. 

then you talk as if the Muppets have no "teamwork"  every time I fly if there is a furball going around who gives out the most chk6's? friggin Muppets, and not just to there own squadies, but to whoever is green, heck we often switch to the lower numbered side so we most often give chk's to guys that were red to us not to long ago, that's friggin teamwork!!

said my peace

like the best sig in here says

"who dies first..."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #279 on: November 07, 2009, 10:30:53 PM »
crap double post
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 10:52:24 PM by ink »

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #280 on: November 07, 2009, 10:46:17 PM »

thats funny every time I run into you pigs, you are hourding a single con,  or Vulching a base
Im trying not to jump into the muppets-pigs name calling thing however im Calling BS on this.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 10:48:22 PM by stodd »
Stodd/ CandyMan

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #281 on: November 07, 2009, 10:55:07 PM »
Im trying not to jump into the muppets-pigs name calling thing however im Calling BS on this.

cool :aok

you call it the way you see it, I called it the way I see it.

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #282 on: November 07, 2009, 10:58:16 PM »
Slash has the best one.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #283 on: November 08, 2009, 01:49:42 AM »
What happened to the original topic?   :D