Author Topic: How'd you get your game ID?  (Read 15832 times)

Offline dhart

• Copper Member
      • 357th Yoxford Boys
Re: How'd you get your game ID?
« Reply #210 on: June 19, 2010, 11:26:31 PM »
1LTCAP
1 LT in the Civil Air Patrol

Where are you from? I used to be in it too back when I was a teenager, and was a 2nd Lt.  :salute
Pigs On The Wing- 2nd Wing

Offline GunRunner82

• Zinc Member
« Reply #211 on: June 20, 2010, 12:41:04 AM »
Current gamerid is a variation of my callsign in iraq. GunRunr82G (last G meaning Gunner) Just check the avatar next to my name....that is me and my .50cal

<S>
Gun367th
MICRO-STAR INTERANTIONAL CO.,LTD MS-7376 1.0
Enclosure Type: Desktop
Windows Vista Ultimate (x64) Service Pack 2 (build 6002)
2.30 gigahertz AMD Phenom 9600 Quad-Core
4Gigs DDR2 Ram

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #212 on: June 20, 2010, 02:29:31 AM »
ByRf?

Absolutely no idea. Wasn't random. Knew I wanted it. But it wasn't premeditated either.

Not sure how it's pronounced, but I don't enjoy the pervertions "bye", "bi", "bye-arf", "Bee-why", or "B guy".

"Barf", or "Berf" are preferred.  :)
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #213 on: June 20, 2010, 04:28:22 AM »
Apparently my name bears resemblance to a small fast food establishment.

:banana:

Offline dmdchief

• Nickel Member
« Reply #214 on: June 20, 2010, 08:10:30 AM »
Current gamerid is a variation of my callsign in iraq. GunRunr82G (last G meaning Gunner) Just check the avatar next to my name....that is me and my .50cal

<S>
Gun367th

SALUTE GUY, AND WELCOME HOME, THANKS FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Frank Williams
ab8aac out
HAVE THE COURAGE TO STEP UP AND LEAD AND THE PUBLIC WILL FOLLOW

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #215 on: June 20, 2010, 09:20:01 AM »
My current I'd is semp short for semper fi.   used that I'd in aw but there I was known in my squad for two things.  I was an awesome buff gunner and I could not land any plane all I culd do is crash.  So I combined both into Guncrasher due to somebody else was using semp.  When it became available I just switched back to semp.

Semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline AAIbyteu

• Zinc Member
« Reply #216 on: June 20, 2010, 11:05:01 AM »
Have had some form of “Byte” since Air Warrior days.  :old: Have been in computers forever it seems and always thought it was a stupid word.  Could not use my old CB handle  “Galactic Banana”  so Byte it is. :banana:

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #217 on: June 20, 2010, 11:33:57 PM »
My current I'd is semp short for semper fi.   used that I'd in aw but there I was known in my squad for two things.  I was an awesome buff gunner and I could not land any plane all I culd do is crash.  So I combined both into Guncrasher due to somebody else was using semp.  When it became available I just switched back to semp.

Semp
all this time I thought it was a three stooges reference.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #218 on: June 21, 2010, 06:08:25 AM »
Named after the band +44, usually named after bands I like on pretty much anything I use whenever it comes to games.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #219 on: June 21, 2010, 08:28:15 AM »
No brainer. - It's in the blood. The real 'Stampf' .

Oberstleutnant (Lt. Col.) Daniel 'Stampf' Stampfli

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #220 on: June 21, 2010, 09:15:54 AM »
I love the Final Fantasy saga, trilogy, what ever it has become these days. Anyway, I thought when I started AW it would be easy to be the best. So, being the invincible teen we all were/still are, I figured why not use the name of a killer bad guy from FF, so Seph was born out of the need to shorten Sephiroth.
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline Digr1

• Copper Member
« Reply #221 on: June 21, 2010, 09:30:41 AM »
got mine through usaf callsign it was just Digr1 then the DR was added later

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #222 on: June 21, 2010, 10:31:35 AM »
OU your right,the similarities are there.I love watching a pitcher who can hit spots,and get people out w/o a 95 mph fastball.Some of the better sticks in here can kill you in so many ways.The one thing they all seem to have in spades is good S.A.,and deadly accurate gunnery. 
 :salute
Dobey

UPDATE:  OU 4, S. Carolina 3....Round 1 of the College World Series ....Boomer Sooner.

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline swoose

• Copper Member
« Reply #223 on: June 21, 2010, 10:55:51 AM »
My Dad flew 52 missions over Germany in a B-26. One of the planes he flew was named the Swoose (see avatar). It was a duck that flew backwards and only cared where it had been not where it was going.
<S>Swoose

Offline vafiii

• Copper Member
« Reply #224 on: June 21, 2010, 03:05:23 PM »
My actual game ID is "stainman." I only use vafiii for the forums. Anyway, one morning me my business partner and I were driving on I-95 to a very important business meeting in New Jersey. Before we hit the highway we stopped at the Bagel King and picked up some bagels with cream cheese and two large coffee's. We were making good time when we hit a traffic jam. At the same time the cream cheese and coffee were doing their dirty work on my digestive system and in no time flat I was cramping up like a chick with her period. Hemmed in on all sides by commuters and eighteen-wheeler's, I succumbed to the immense pressure building in my intestines and crapped my pants. Needless to say my partner dubbed me the "stainman" and a legend was born!