Author Topic: The top sticks of today...  (Read 22780 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: The top sticks of today...
« Reply #435 on: January 26, 2010, 07:45:15 AM »
Chalenge started in tour 74. In less then 3 months he was ranked 27th overall. So he did play before tour 74 but as who? Cross reference stats from various players and it's not hard to figure out the Chalenge is NOT who he claims to be. He's even admitted he has 12 computers  :rofl WTF does that.....and more importantly why?
Charlie don't surf!

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #436 on: January 26, 2010, 07:47:17 AM »
He's even admitted he has 12 computers  :rofl WTF does that.....and more importantly why?
Hes coading a secret game  :aok
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #437 on: January 26, 2010, 07:53:17 AM »
Yeah, he told me he was writing a book on AcesHigh also. This thread ought to be called Top Shticks of today.........
Charlie don't surf!

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #438 on: January 26, 2010, 07:59:26 AM »
Chalenge started in tour 74.

Oh wow! What a find! I am sorry Lyric but this is the nail in the coffin.  i do not have the ability (or time) to upload the images but please I beg anyone to compare Metatron Tours 51,52,53, and 54 and Chalenge Tours 74, 75, 76, and 77. If this isnt proof enough I feel sorry for ya. Notice the plane preference, the planes shot down, and the scoring mostly in attack mode. These are all nearly identical.

LOL! Case Closed imo  :aok

PS Sorry for the over excitement. Its 9:30am and I'm already 2 coffee's into the morning  :x
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 08:34:28 AM by TW9 »
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #439 on: January 26, 2010, 08:46:47 AM »
Oh wow! What a find! I am sorry Lyric but this is the nail in the coffin.  i do not have the ability (or time) to upload the images but please I beg anyone to compare Metatron Tours 51,52,53, and 54 and Chalenge Tours 74, 75, 76, and 77. If this isnt proof enough I feel sorry for ya. Notice the plane preference, the planes shot down, and the scoring mostly in attack mode. These are all nearly identical.

PS Sorry for the over excitement. Its 9:30am and I'm already 2 coffee's into the morning  :x
:cry here i was thinking you got the naked pics of me
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #440 on: January 26, 2010, 08:49:53 AM »

Same here.   :rofl :rofl :rofl   That is some irrefutable evidence, but Voss's reply containing "moonbat" references, sealed it.   This latest should bring the "nay sayers" into the light.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #441 on: January 26, 2010, 08:59:10 AM »
I have already said it. It is not him.

Some would disagree with you 100% based on information not even presented in this thread.

How long have you been flying?

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #442 on: January 26, 2010, 10:41:11 AM »

Lol, yep, exactly the same guy for sure.  I wasn't around for Metatron/Voss era but I can tell from those stats it's the same guy.  Metatron = Chalenge.  If Voss = Metatron, then there you go. 

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #443 on: January 26, 2010, 10:49:40 AM »
Plenty of top sticks and it would be hard to rate them.

Best female stick by a long shot is Silat though. She can pull some magic from under her skirt that would make Jenna Jameson cry.  :cool:

Nilzzzz you are a true gentleman...
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #444 on: January 26, 2010, 11:09:18 AM »
This seems to be about attacking the community now.

Bunch of drama queens.  Sheesh.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com